Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Post by tinlunlau » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:38 am

SuperSaiyan3Goku wrote:I got the GT "Green box" complete series set last week, so I added it to my Dragon Ball shelf.

My Figuart collection is - frankly, pitiful. (Yes Gohan is missing an arm, it snapped off)

They all snap off like that. You can reattach it.
The world is your's.

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:26 pm

This is just 1, I have about 5 more bookshelves to put together they're also triple and quad wide shelves "not all of them can fit in the room... I do have to put a bed and 72" and 56" desk as well as a bed in there, I do have more rooms plus my closet has shelves which I don't use as they're quite high... they're just storing doubles like dragon boxes, figures, games, etc.

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Daimo-Rukiri wrote:This is just 1, I have about 5 more bookshelves to put together they're also triple and quad wide shelves "not all of them can fit in the room... I do have to put a bed and 72" and 56" desk as well as a bed in there, I do have more rooms plus my closet has shelves which I don't use as they're quite high... they're just storing doubles like dragon boxes, figures, games, etc.

Here you are with three sets of the Dragon Box and I'm struggling to get one!
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

Daimo-Rukiri

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:05 pm

PremiumSalt wrote:
Daimo-Rukiri wrote:This is just 1, I have about 5 more bookshelves to put together they're also triple and quad wide shelves "not all of them can fit in the room... I do have to put a bed and 72" and 56" desk as well as a bed in there, I do have more rooms plus my closet has shelves which I don't use as they're quite high... they're just storing doubles like dragon boxes, figures, games, etc.

Here you are with three sets of the Dragon Box and I'm struggling to get one!
Pretty common on Ebay and New, also forgot box 5 which was in the closet when I took the picture :lol:
I ended up with a few extras as when I bought them it was to replace the ones you see on the top "spine and tops are discolored to our friend the sun... granted this only happened as they were stolen and they also took expensive audio equipment at the time as well because face it... are cops really going to chase down someone over dvds?" Thank god they they were Mcintosh's "pair" because true audio separation is awesome and MC275s so over $10K if they went by the audio equipment alone! Add the Dragonboxes and you have another $5k well close to it anyway, not now as they're uber cheap on Ebay now but hey gave the price I paid for em when new!

I did have to buy new tubes for my MC275s tho... :problem: I do have Extra Box 5s and a box 1 since there was mainly group listings at the time.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!

babaGAReeb 2
Banned

Post by babaGAReeb 2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 pm

JulieYBM wrote:Artificial Human #18 Version II came in the mail today! I want a Version III to be her tracksuit from the Universal Survival arc!
[spoiler]Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEz14C5UAAA25vn.jpg:orig
Image[/spoiler]
dont u feel any shame from displaying those hentai figures on your table

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 pm

babaGAReeb 2 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Artificial Human #18 Version II came in the mail today! I want a Version III to be her tracksuit from the Universal Survival arc!
[spoiler]Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEz14C5UAAA25vn.jpg:orig
Image[/spoiler]
I bought Detlof display cases specifically to house these figures. I like them. They are not only works of art, they're sexy! I feel no shame anymore. I spent half my life feeling shame and it didn't get me anything in return. Now I have bonds through this 'perversion', and can happily be myself. I don't have to lie, especially to a bunch of grown ups on the internet visiting a forum for a children's comic and cartoon.

Shaming two-dimensional love really goes to show how self-absorbed the opposition is.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Daimo-Rukiri

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:39 pm

babaGAReeb 2 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:snip
These aren't even close to being hentai figures...

They are nice tho :P

dbzrob90

Post by dbzrob90 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Pretty cool! I have two of these, thinking if I should keep both or let one go....

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:09 pm

My ever growing collection of Saiyan with different hair (colour)!:

Hipster-Trunks

Post by Hipster-Trunks » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:14 am

Here's my DBZ complete series DVD box set collection. It's definitely the ultimate collection for nostalgic Z fans who watched the show when it originally aired on TV. With the full manga set, complete Bandai Supper Battle Collection Figure set, complete DB & GT DVDs, Z Blu Rays, and other assorted items, I'm running out of space!

It bothers me so much that Frieza didn't get a box :cry:

And here's a link to the album I uploaded on photo bucket if anyone's interested in taking a closer look. I have different angle pictures of every Box Set, plus front and back pictures of each DVD case.

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/A_Zar/l ... Collection

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:38 am

Here's my collection so far (no quoting this with the whole image, please!). Took multiple photos as the figures I have on my desk at work.
  • English Dragon Ball Full Colour, Saiyan and Freeza Arcs
  • DragonBall ViZBig Edition 2 (Volumes 4-6) (girlfriend got me this)
  • English Daizenshuu 1
  • Dragon Ball Dragon Box (easily my most prized possession)
  • Dragon Ball Blue Bricks
  • Dragon Ball: The Path to Ultimate Strength
  • Dragon Ball Movie Collection
  • Dragon Ball Z Kai Blu-Rays
  • MegaHouse Dimension of Dragonball Son Gokou, Young ver.
  • Kid Goku, Bulma, Piccolo, Young Gohan, Frieza (Final Form), Trunks, Majin Buu and Shenron Pop! Vinyls
Not pictured are my digital copies of all the OG Dragon Ball manga on Kindle.

Bardo117
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bardo117 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Bardo117 wrote:I'm not much of a huge collector, but this was my collection a year ago.

Now I own the Orange Bricks, Blue Bricks, and the Yellow Bricks.

Wow, my collection really blew up right after this,
El Conejo Malo

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:37 pm

In the deep dark depths of my house I found this

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 pm

MaskedRider wrote:In the deep dark depths of my house I found this

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

He He I still have all my old DBZ DVD singles (and I think I still have a couple VHS too)

I never bought all of them but I definitely own the one you pictured above.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:46 am

Received my two Vegeta/Trunks figures. I actually purchased them from two different places but they arrived on the same day.

As I said in the Tumblr post I liked the the concept of the second but quality wise it left much to be desired but I am pretty happy with the Final Atonement figure even though it lacks some details.

http://kimalysong.tumblr.com/post/16600 ... nster-just

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:54 am

Kinokima wrote:Received my two Vegeta/Trunks figures. I actually purchased them from two different places but they arrived on the same day.

As I said in the Tumblr post I liked the the concept of the second but quality wise it left much to be desired but I am pretty happy with the Final Atonement figure even though it lacks some details.

Haha, ordered the SS version of Vegeta Styling this weekend :) they sell the blue haired one 3 times more expensive :(

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:04 pm

mute_proxy wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Received my two Vegeta/Trunks figures. I actually purchased them from two different places but they arrived on the same day.

Haha, ordered the SS version of Vegeta Styling this weekend :) they sell the blue haired one 3 times more expensive :(

The blue haired one was limited & exclusive I believe and the pre-order window is already closed which is why it's more expensive now. I did pay more than it's worth in my opinion but still found it for not too bad of a price (probably spent about $15-20 more than if I had pre-ordered it). I've definitely seen it for really insane prices.

Although it wasn't the blue hair that I wanted but the fact that this set came with Trunks. Otherwise Vegeta could have had his SSJ hair or plain black for all I care. :)

Bardo117
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bardo117 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:10 am

That guy up there inspired me to display those BEAUTIFUL Dragonbooks! Hoy crap they look nice.
El Conejo Malo

Kuwabara
Regular

Post by Kuwabara » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 pm

My most recent, and probably favorite Dragon Ball item:

Signed by the legend himself, Hironobu Kageyama, at Otakon 2017! Unfortunately, I couldn't meet him and the rest of JAM Project in person due to work, but two friends of mine very graciously waited in line for the chance to get this signed for me. The significance of the item signed should be obvious to anyone who loves DBZ's music!
This is the episode of when Gokuh enrages himself after Freezer talk shit about Kuririn

Vaughngief
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vaughngief » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:09 am

Finally got all of the Dragon Ball Super 6 inch figure line in the US.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]