Unreleased Dragon Ball Z levels 35-39

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Unreleased Dragon Ball Z levels 35-39

Post by genjosanzo8 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:08 am

the streaming of xbox live where dbz levels épisode have aired episode 1-39 of dbz in level sets quality so 35-39 are unrelease today but fortunately i have been able to get them :)
here some screenshot even if it has few loss it is good quality
here the 35

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: Unreleased Dragon Ball Z levels 35-39

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 am

What resolution are they though on Xbox Live? 720p? 1080p? or just 480p..

If they are not 1080p, it's not really worth trying to get. I think even if they are 1080p, they still wouldn't look as good as the Blu-Ray releases.. being compressed files and all that..

[Rant] and is this just another "I have this but won't upload for all" type of threads? [/rant]

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:35 am

LordCrumb wrote:What resolution are they though on Xbox Live? 720p? 1080p? or just 480p..

If they are not 1080p, it's not really worth trying to get. I think even if they are 1080p, they still wouldn't look as good as the Blu-Ray releases.. being compressed files and all that..

[Rant] and is this just another "I have this but won't upload for all" type of threads? [/rant]
i am not the ripper and it will be less quality than blu-ray it is sure because the source was streaming and with drm you can only record things so it had few loss for sure

It is 720p and good quality even if not equal to 34 first but awaiting for better :)

[rant] i have never said that i won't share things with others even the last time , i love to share things with other expectly if it is rare, giving things that other cannot buy or have is the best things to me.
Not all people have enough money to buy X releases (because familly, partial time work etc...)
the last time i didn't want to answering only because it was kei who ask it after all what i asked him and never had answer. it was only with kei for personnal reason and if i will have answer to another publicly it will be the same to answering him (why answering to kei when he want to know things when he didn't answer to you when you ask him question?) and in any case all that things is behind now i was just too excited for all the rare things that cannot be buy like broadcast audio and that he don't want to share with other and keep for himself than i forget that i was making childish things) today i just hope that all broadcast thing about official release is really truth and not things to don't be annoying.
in any case i will never give download link or pirated things publicly in this forum it will broke the rules. But if someone want to know anything about them you can PM me (and it had no restriction, kei's too can (even if i think he already have them for a while) [/rant]

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:53 am

I was only joking about the sharing thing.. we can't on here anyway ;)

Netter75

Post by Netter75 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:42 pm

genjosanzo8 wrote:the streaming of xbox live where dbz levels épisode have aired episode 1-39 of dbz in level sets quality so 35-39 are unrelease today but fortunately i have been able to get them :)
Cool find. Having purchased the first two level sets, I was always bummed they never wrapped up the Saiyan Saga (at the very least). I actually made a thread asking about this a few months ago hoping someone had more information about Level-set-quality 35-39 on Xbox Live.

Are they still up? Or were they taken down and replaced with Season Set footage and you managed to grab them beforehand?
Working on AMVs for every major Dragon Ball character from Piccolo to Puar :crazy:
Playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 8PEvVt1fQW

DarkpulsarDragon28

Post by DarkpulsarDragon28 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 pm

So there is now way for me to be able to buy episodes 35-39 anywhere?

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 pm

No, apparently it's been replaced on all the streaming platforms it used to be on.

Anyway, even if you did, the compression is pretty bad, and as a result, it doesn't compare to the real McCoy.
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Even with the aformentioned compression, do they have more detail than the Dragon Boxes (not counting contrast/blacks of course)?
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Yes. At 1080p, they look like about what you'd expect from a decent(Not great, just okay) job of a 720p downscale of the original.
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.