Non-thread-worthy discussions

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm

SHINOBI-03 wrote:Barry Karn was not a Super-original character!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
From what episode is that?
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:32 pm

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 pm

What Super should have done was change the ending of the RoF arc by removing Whis's ability to temporarily turn back time and have the survivors live on Beerus's planet for the time being then comes Champa and the introduction of the super dragon balls so the surviving fighters can train and fight in the tournament with universe six to grant their wish to bring back Earth and everyone who died to add stakes and tension if they lose.

Damn thinking about it more that would be awesome. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and either Tien or Master Roshi fighting against the same opponents.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:54 am

Noah wrote:
SHINOBI-03 wrote:Barry Karn was not a Super-original character!
We all knew that before the episode premiere, mate.
Well I didn't know because I avoid episode synopsis' and future titles, and no body mentioned the character before so it's not like I was familiar with him to begin with.
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

RainMaker6879

Post by RainMaker6879 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 am

Whatever happened to the Kanzenshuu Wiki? Does anyone know?

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:44 am

I believe it was a case of the Dragon Ball Super.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:32 pm

RainMaker6879 wrote:Whatever happened to the Kanzenshuu Wiki? Does anyone know?
Not just what Nejishki said, but the entire comeback of Dragon Ball, that started the year, the staff started working on the wiki, back in 2013, when BoG was released.
So basically all of the content that was released gave them too much work to do in addition to their off-screen lives, which put the wiki on the back burner, since they didn't get some extra help to take care of it.

It is a fucking joke we just don't have an official online wiki(aren't there other giant series that do this?) and constantly have to search up information from all over the place and the fan wiki is operated by [Censored].
5+ years man, hope is dead.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Do you think a crossover movie with Super x GT could work?
MaskedRider wrote:What Super should have done was change the ending of the RoF arc by removing Whis's ability to temporarily turn back time and have the survivors live on Beerus's planet for the time being then comes Champa and the introduction of the super dragon balls so the surviving fighters can train and fight in the tournament with universe six to grant their wish to bring back Earth and everyone who died to add stakes and tension if they lose.

Damn thinking about it more that would be awesome. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and either Tien or Master Roshi fighting against the same opponents.
This would not only make the RoF arc better than the movie, but it could have served to make it redeem itself and i would have considered super a 7 if this was the case.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Kale did not disappoint in the pissing off of Brolytards department. Now, have DB Sailor Moon beat up Vegeta and Super will have justified it's entire existence.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Kale did not disappoint in the pissing off of Brolytards department. Now, have DB Sailor Moon beat up Vegeta and Super will have justified it's entire existence.
Not going to happen fam. I swear if this ends up being the case i'll change my avatar to Black (manga) getting owned.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm

It would be really nice if Freeza gave Caulifla the Spopovich vs. Videl treatment in the Tournament Of Power, but Super don't have enough balls for that
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Power Metal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Power Metal » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Anyone think we'll ever see any new fusions in Super?
I'd love to see Caulifla and Kale fuse down the line sometime
I do far more lurking than actual posting.

https://www.last.fm/user/AlexPowerMetal

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Their could possibly(very unlikely) be a re dub of the dbz tv specials. Chris Sabat hinted it on a tweet or more like pleaded with funi a few hours ago.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:Their could possibly(very unlikely) be a re dub of the dbz tv specials. Chris Sabat hinted it on a tweet or more like pleaded with funi a few hours ago.
It was just a request, and Sabat has shown interest in redubbing the specials for several years. I wouldn't count on it happening after just one more tweet.
Retired.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 am

I sometimes wonder how I can keep myself from coming here to avoid spoilers but I just cant.... it is too adicting talking about spoilers/possible spoilers/theories etc.... I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:52 am

SansrivaaL wrote:I sometimes wonder how I can keep myself from coming here to avoid spoilers but I just cant.... it is too adicting talking about spoilers/possible spoilers/theories etc.... I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Same here. I always tell myself I want to be surpised but then end up spoiling myself.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

Bruma rabu wrote:Their could possibly(very unlikely) be a re dub of the dbz tv specials. Chris Sabat hinted it on a tweet or more like pleaded with funi a few hours ago.
I'd love a redub of Bardock the Father of Goku. The Trunks special is alright to me.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 pm

That would be cool, but I doubt it'll happen unless there's a new version to work with.
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:I sometimes wonder how I can keep myself from coming here to avoid spoilers but I just cant.... it is too adicting talking about spoilers/possible spoilers/theories etc.... I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Same here. I always tell myself I want to be surpised but then end up spoiling myself.
Yeah, I remember trying to avoid back in Ressurection Of F (2015), but it failed :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm

I did tore myself away for a while..

But I had to come back, not because the conversations were interesting nor because of potential brainstorming of interesting personalities...
I was missing information..

I cannot let go of my hold now that I have acquired knowledge even hardcore fans don't know all of..
Everyday I am learning more, animation, Japanese culture, new languages, story telling strategies, seeing marketing strategies work, fail and so much more..

There is a lot going on right now which, if you cut away from, is same as putting down your gun in the battle and going home..
In future you lose the right to talk about that said war with full authenticity, you weren't there to experience all the details, your input might as well be non existent..

That said, this is more than likely my case alone because I am sucker for information, if it was purely for enjoyment i wouldn't make it to 100 posts here :)
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker