Bones/Perks given to non-Goku Characters!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Bones/Perks given to non-Goku Characters!

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 pm

So many threads there have been about how Goku is the only one who gets to do cool stuff, but that's kind of not true. There are...

I will classify the characters by race! Since I also want to see if I can find some Human Bones...wow that was creepy and see if the whole "SAIYANS DOMINATE THE SHOW" holds true or not

Human Characters
Bulma-Major Character that relies on her intelect and whose contributions are vital in a non conbatant way. Time Machines and Dragon Radar which was the starter of the whole franchise.
Tenshinhan-Got to defeat Goku and be the strongest among the heavens before King Piccolo arc.
Yajirobe-Cut Vegeta's tail and defeated some of Piccolo's minions

Namekians
Piccolo-Got to kill Raditz AND Goku! Not even Vegeta can claim he killed Kakarot hahaha.

Saiyans
Gohan-Got to kill Cell and have his time in the limelight. Unlike Goten, poor thing.
Vegeta-Killed many of Freeza's minions and Achieved the maximum Super Saiyan state
Trunks-Killing Future Zamasu even if the bastard did that Universe thing.

You try and think of some to contribute!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

King-K9
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Bones/Perks given to non-Goku Characters!

Post by King-K9 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Kaioshins
King Kai-tought Goku the Kaioken and Spirit Bomb. He also helped Goku communicate with Gohan during the Cell games.
Elder Kai-gave Goku his life, taught Goku about the Potara earrings, unlocked Gohan's potential, and pulled out Goku's tail in GT thus allowing him to go SSJ4
Shin-warned the Z fighters about Majin Buu
Gowasu-taught the others about the time rings
Corona-leader of the time partol, and helps your character out in DB Online, Heroes and Xenoverse.

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Krillin got to kill 3 Saibamen to avenge Yamcha's death. He also helped Gohan defeat Vegeta with using the Spirit Bomb. He and Gohan killed two of Freeza's foot soldiers. Saved dende from Dodoria and even cut off Freeza's tail. They gave him a win with a tournament in the 25th tournament.

He may not be the strongest or win a lot, but he has his moments of proving that he can fight along side the others.
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Yamcha was on par with Goku at the beginning of DB before slipping into being a joke character.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu