Goku/Shonen-like hero in Re:Creators?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

coola
I Live Here

Goku/Shonen-like hero in Re:Creators?

Post by coola » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Re:Creators is currently airing anime, where characters from various popular media are transported into our world, thanks to that, we have not-Asuka from Evangelion fighting with not-Madoka from Madoka Magica, there is also not-Darkness from Konosuba, it would be interesting, if Goku-like character also appeared, abilities of some characters were changed, so they can have more chance (Not-Madoka attacks actually damage enemies) so not-Goku wouldn't be most powerful :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Re: Goku/Shonen-like hero in Re:Creators?

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue May 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Re:Creator is one of my to watch list, concept of anime/LN/game characters getting transported to the fictional real world is someing I wont pass up, as of now with everything they've showd and teased not one of them has a DB like powers sadly... We got a magical girl,swordswoman, magician, alchemist (the girl with weird alchemy like gloves that snaps her fingers like Roy) a gunslinger old man, knight, mecha user and a swordsman villain (?).