Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga coming out in Hong Kong...but on one condition...

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga coming out in Hong Kong...but on one condition...

Post by tinlunlau » Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 am

So apparently, Hong Kong publisher Culturecom posted on Facebook regarding the Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga "Dark Demon World Mission" and have stated that they are able to get the license to publish the game tie-in manga. However things gets complicated as the Dragon Ball Heroes game is not officially released in Hong Kong. So they've asked readers if they want to see the manga released without the bonus card.

Personally, I say why not? More dragon ball material is better than none.
The world is your's.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga coming out in Hong Kong...but on one condition...

Post by floofychan333 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Sure, I guess the manga can still have some appeal if it doesn't have a game backing it up. At the same time, however, I would love to see DB Heroes released around the world, especially in Canada.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga coming out in Hong Kong...but on one condition...

Post by tinlunlau » Thu May 25, 2017 11:02 am

I might probably pick this up when they decide to release it. I can read Chinese.
The world is your's.

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 am

Just confirmed.

Dragon Ball Chozenshu coming out in Hong Kong this summer courtesy of Culturecom!!! Details coming soon.

#版權資訊 終於能解禁消息了!以下作品已經由文化傳信取得香港中文版的出版版權,將安排在暑假期間推出,詳細出版日期和內容等資訊,請繼續留意我們的公佈。

★龍珠超畫集<全一冊>
 鳥山明 作品

★GANTZ:G 殺戮都市:G<預定全三期>
 奧浩哉/飯塚啓太 作品

★破壞雙亡亭
 藤田和日郎 作品

**圖片為日本版實物**

#ドラゴンボール #藤田和日郎 #ガンツ #奧浩哉 #鳥山明 #イイツカケイタ #鳥山明
The world is your's.

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 pm

My bad...it was chogakushuu coming out in Hong Kong.
Preorders available now. Saw an unboxing video and it looks gorgeous!!! Slip cover and everything.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/dragon-ball-i ... /info.html
The world is your's.