DBZ Card Cataloguing Website?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

DBZ Card Cataloguing Website?

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

I recently started collecting some of the newer released DBZ Trading Card Game cards (the one that matches, more or less, the old game by Score - the new one was by Panini I think?) after finding them at a local Dollar Tree. I've been putting them into a cardbook I had that still has all my old released cards too, and while I have a ton, I'm sure I don't have anywhere near all of them. Still though, it'd be nice to have a checklist of what all ones there were, to compare to for my own collection.

So, is there a site anywhere that catalogues all of the cards released, including the GT run of the game and the newer DBZ ones, preferably separated into each release set as well (like a section that's just the original 'Saiyan Saga' run, then the 'Frieza Saga', and so on)?
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Son_Gohan
Advanced Regular

Re: DBZ Card Cataloguing Website?

Post by Son_Gohan » Tue May 23, 2017 8:56 pm

http://dbzcollection.fr/v2/cartes.php

This site does. Not sure whether it has all of that specific series though.