Names of Bardock's saiyan friends?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

cheddarsword
Regular

Names of Bardock's saiyan friends?

Post by cheddarsword » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 am

What are the names of Bardock's saiyan team mates? I'd like to know both the true (Japanese) name and the dub names (Selypa=Fasha).

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Re: Names of Bardock's saiyan friends?

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:04 am

cheddarsword wrote:What are the names of Bardock's saiyan team mates? I'd like to know both the true (Japanese) name and the dub names (Selypa=Fasha).
Toma, Selypa, Totepo and Pambukin.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:06 pm

The dub names are Tora (Toma), Fasha (Serypa), Borgos (Totepo), and Shugesh (Pambukin).
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Interestingly enough, Toma is the only one of them who is named in the special proper. The rest are only named in the credits in Japanese. The dub uses their dub names there, hence why it was easier for me to remember them.