Making list of all saiyans that were in noteworthy media and need help.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

cheddarsword
Regular

Making list of all saiyans that were in noteworthy media and need help.

Post by cheddarsword » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:02 pm

It's all for a project i'm putting together. I need all the names of saiyans that have appeared in noteworthy media releases. Primarily, manga and anime but saiyans from video games are acceptable as well (primarily Heroes). Note: Characters from Dragon Ball Fusions on the 3DS are currently not being accepted.

Here's who I have so far:

Son Family and relatives:

Goku
Gohan
Goten
Pan
Goku Jr.
Raditz
Bardock
Gine

Briefs Family and Relatives:

Vegeta
Trunks
Future Trunks
Bulla/Bra
King Vegeta
Tarble
Bulma Leigh
Vegeta Jr.

Fusions:

Gogeta
Vegetto
Gotenks
Fused Zamasu
Veku
Fat Gotenks

U6 Saiyans:

Renso
Cabba
Caulifla
Kale

Video Games:

Beat
Note

Misc:

Nappa
Turles
Selypa
Toma
Toteppo
Panbukin
Broly
Paragus
Goku Black
Cell
Onio
Honey

Pleaase help me complete the list.
Last edited by cheddarsword on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Making list of all saiyans that were in noteworthy media and need help.

Post by Boo Machine » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

There is Onio from Neko Majin, If ya think that's noteworthy enough.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

cheddarsword
Regular

Re: Making list of all saiyans that were in noteworthy media and need help.

Post by cheddarsword » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Boo Machine wrote:There is Onio from Neko Majin, If ya think that's noteworthy enough.
Indeed I do. Thanks for that, I'll add him to the list. Neko Majin may just be a gag manga, but Toriyama wrote it and it was released through official channels making it noteworthy enough for me. I even intend to add Kuriza when i make my Freeza race list. I'm just not sure if I'd add characters from Toyotaro's AF series for obvious reasons. Mainline or not, I'd like to keep this to official works with things like Neko Majin and GT being the fringes of what's accepted. Even MInus is included as Gine is listed in the Son family relatives.

I'm also gonna just exclude Dragon Ball Fusions for now because I got a look at the list of saiyan characters and it's... lengthy.