Request: Anyone have 2nd edition or later of Full Color Boyhood Arc volumes 6-8?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jrdemr
Beyond Newbie

Request: Anyone have 2nd edition or later of Full Color Boyhood Arc volumes 6-8?

Post by jrdemr » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:12 am

Hi there. I come here with a request. As I previously said here, volumes 6-8 of the Full Color Boyhood arc have some blurry pages on them, namely volume 8, where it's extremely frequent. I'm going to put here a photo taken by my good friend Alakazam as an example of what I mean (from volume 8 page 40):

Basically, what I wanted to confirm is if these problems have disappeared in more recent printings, which is why I would like to ask anyone that has bought these volumes more recently (2nd printing or later) to check if these problems still persist. To find out which edition you have, just go to the volume's very last page and check out this part:

Thanks in advance!

jrdemr
Beyond Newbie

Re: Request: Anyone have 2nd edition or later of Full Color Boyhood Arc volumes 6-8?

Post by jrdemr » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

I just checked the digital edition and the artwork is as crisp as ever, meaning it's not a problem with the source. All that's left is to know whether this has been fixed in more recent editions:

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Request: Anyone have 2nd edition or later of Full Color Boyhood Arc volumes 6-8?

Post by mute_proxy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 am

Some of the english volumes also have that problem