Hypothetical Matchups We Never Saw

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Hypothetical Matchups We Never Saw

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:45 am

Ultimate Great Saiyaman vs Pride troopers

They missed a great chance for a superhero vs superhero matchup

Videl vs anyone fighting in the tournament..

I want to see her fight with that spark again, she is a pretty darn good fighter..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:15 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Videl vs anyone fighting in the tournament..

I want to see her fight with that spark again, she is a pretty darn good fighter..
That Videl is long gone, now we have someone who's so different she might as well be a different character alltogether.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 am

sintzu wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Videl vs anyone fighting in the tournament..

That Videl is long gone, now we have someone who's so different she might as well be a different character alltogether.
Well, I thought so too, but then they gave a reason why she didn't participate in the tournament of power, which gives me hope they still consider her to be a valid member for fights
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

RandomGuy96 wrote:He didn't get involved for the same reason as Beerus: we wouldn't have a proper final battle then. We already saw him one-shot a movie villain when he crushed Bojack, and again when he finally killed Broly, and people rightfully called those out as anti-climactic bullcrap.
As much as I don't disagree with you outright, the ending of 'F' was disappointing to such a degree that anti-climactic tradition would have been more satisfying. Oh well.

MyNiggaGoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MyNiggaGoku » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 pm

I would love to see a fight between my 2 fav characters Super introduced:Berserker Kale & Goku Black.

I imagine Kale to be furious against Black(since he looks exactly the same as the person who ''stole'' her sis :lol: ).Black's reactions would make this encounter precious,with constant remarks about how ugly the NINGENS are,daring to lay their brutal hands on a supreme god like himself.
My Dragon Ball Super 'Canon'

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 pm

MyNiggaGoku wrote:I would love to see a fight between my 2 fav characters Super introduced:Berserker Kale & Goku Black.

I imagine Kale to be furious against Black(since he looks exactly the same as the person who ''stole'' her sis :lol: ).Black's reactions would make this encounter precious,with constant remarks about how ugly the NINGENS are,daring to lay their brutal hands on a supreme god like himself.
wow I can't believe brought up this crazy match up,the interactions would be funny
Mostly active on discord.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Doctor. wrote: We also never saw a Goku vs Gohan before Super, at which point Goku was already so ridiculously above his son that it wasn't an even match.
Buu Saga Goku vs. Buu Saga Gohan would be a pretty close matchup.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:57 pm

You should also look up Drandosk on Youtube, he makes edited videos of a lot of these fights
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Vegeta vs Piccolo
Kuririn vs Tenshinhan
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.