Help! DB Character Boxart Search

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Help! DB Character Boxart Search

Post by KBABZ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

So I'm looking for the artwork that was used for the Dragon Ball Dragon Box, the individual releases with the gold covers, and the Blue Bricks and its DVD menus. Does anyone know where I can find that sort of thing, or would be able to provide it? I'll put in some examples of ones I've found so far in the spoiler box below.

[spoiler]ImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Help! DB Character Boxart Search

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 pm

I have never seen the Dragon Box artwork outside the dragon boxes, the individual artwork I've seen as wallpapers, can't say where you can find the others though :think:
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Help! DB Character Boxart Search

Post by KBABZ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:15 am

Darn, well that bites. I've found a few good vector scans of them, but not all that many. It's a shame because it's really good artwork!