Bulma Smoking?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Bulma Smoking?

Postby Gaffer Tape » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Atp23 wrote:Oh where do you see the candy cigarettes, I hadn't noticed that before?

It's in her right sleeve pocket. See page 21 of Kanzenshuu's DB30YEARS Magazine for more details.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 12/11/17!)

Baggie_Saiyan
Born 'n Bred Here

Postby Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 am

KBABZ wrote:It didn't surprise me that Bulma smoked in Future Trunk's timeline since "smoking to relieve stress" is a common reasoning for starting/continuing the habit.

Glad you put that in that quotations nowadays especially that feels like an excuse because smoking is banned pretty much everywhere, it seems more stressful to go and find a place to have a smoke than anything, I seen people leave a warm building to stand out in the cold, shivering to smoke and I am thinking to myself what is the point? Anyway did they show Future Bulma smoking in Super? Can't remember if they did.
"You sure are strong, Lord Beerus...What do ya know...I never knew...there was..there was anyone..there was anyone out there that was that strong...so strong...so strong...beyond strong...and I don't understand..somehow..somehow I'm..somehow...somehow I'm...somehow I'm just excited, infact I have never been so excited in my entire life!"- Goku
"So a Super Saiyan who is as strong as a Super Saiyan God yet is not a Super Saiyan God but is the Super Saiyan version of that!?"- Freeza
"Look at this, is it not beautiful? If I were to give it a name matching your tastes, it would be...Rosé...Yes...Super Saiyan Rosé!"- Black
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super related merchandise and figures. Album of SSGSS shots. Album of Ultra Instinct shots. Album of SSRosé shots. Album of Vegetto Blue shots. Album of SSG shots.

KBABZ
OMG CRAZY REG

Postby KBABZ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 am

Personally I figure that most people say that after they start smoking because it is pretty taxing to stop doing it.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Postby Soppa Saia People » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:04 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote:I thought she look cool doing it.

Yeah, tbh I thought it was cool, but I get why they dropped it. It was pointless, but I liked it.
My rym https://rateyourmusic.com/~andre102 add me if you like music.
Would you rather be underpaid, or overrated ?

Ripper 30
Regular

Postby Ripper 30 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Maybe it was a habit she picked up from her dad or simply smoked to relieve her stress because she works a lot.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

KBABZ
OMG CRAZY REG

Postby KBABZ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm thinking it's a habit she picked up from her dad; Bulma would normally be way too smart to start smoking.

Return to “General Franchise Discussion”