Do you think the dragon ball fandom are too hard on toei?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallKing
Regular

Re: Do you think the dragon ball fandom are too hard on toei?

Post by DragonBallKing » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:19 pm

SaiyanGod117 wrote:Umm no, mostly all the anime they make are of poor quality or integrity they deserve all the hate they get.
That's an overstatement, pacing for most of their long running series might be shit but they put a lot of work into Dragon Ball and One Piece.
Check out my MAL page: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RapeHorse

Original Dragon Ball arcs ranking: 23rd Budokai, Saiyan, 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, 22nd Budokai, DB Hunt, Cell, Buu

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:32 am

DragonBallKing wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:Umm no, mostly all the anime they make are of poor quality or integrity they deserve all the hate they get.
That's an overstatement, pacing for most of their long running series might be shit but they put a lot of work into Dragon Ball and One Piece.
Well of course they would put in work for their two most popular franchises, with that being said, the amount of work they do put in is quite conservative.

DragonBallKing
Regular

Post by DragonBallKing » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote:
DragonBallKing wrote:
Well of course they would put in work for their two most popular franchises, with that being said, the amount of work they do put in is quite conservative.
Could you elaborate? :problem:
Check out my MAL page: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RapeHorse

Original Dragon Ball arcs ranking: 23rd Budokai, Saiyan, 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, 22nd Budokai, DB Hunt, Cell, Buu

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:41 am

Yes and no. Mainly yes because we know TOEI has that money...
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller