NVM Thanks

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HexMaster

NVM Thanks

Post by HexMaster » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:38 am

Hi, was looking for feedback, TWICE now... and zero people responded both times... Guess this isn't the "active" forum I was told it was. I got tons of responses over at Naruto Forum.

Kinda disappointing really.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Re: NVM Thanks

Post by Forte224 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Um, could you link the threads you're referring to? A lot of times threads get ignored on internet forums.

EDIT: I found your thread and I gotta say you shouldn't be surprised. It was a promotion thread for a game you're making? First of all, that would belong in the Fan Created Works forum. Second, that won't get you replies in most respectable forums, this one in particular

HexMaster

Post by HexMaster » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 am

I never promoted anything, and this thread (before I deleted the content after a week with no replies) had a specific list of characters I was asking for opinions on (so it had zero relation to any product anything). Regardless, as mentioned some really nice guys over at the Naruto forum jumped in and helped me out, so I am good.

You guys and your "promotions" have to chill out. If I rolled in here and said "here's my game and a link and it costs $5" then yeah kick me the hell out of here. When I say "hey I am making an game and need help" I never, ever, once said I am trying to SELL it. I was simply asking for help and got ignored. So go back to figuring out which power level in super is most OP and I'll just stick to being at 9000.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 am

HexMaster wrote:I never promoted anything, and this thread (before I deleted the content after a week with no replies) had a specific list of characters I was asking for opinions on (so it had zero relation to any product anything). Regardless, as mentioned some really nice guys over at the Naruto forum jumped in and helped me out, so I am good.

You guys and your "promotions" have to chill out. If I rolled in here and said "here's my game and a link and it costs $5" then yeah kick me the hell out of here. When I say "hey I am making an game and need help" I never, ever, once said I am trying to SELL it. I was simply asking for help and got ignored. So go back to figuring out which power level in super is most OP and I'll just stick to being at 9000.
There's a Fan-Created works forum for stuff like this which is most likely why you were ignored. I stated this in my original reply to you 2 posts back. Please read the different forums before posting

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 am

If you're upset that no-one responded to you, perhaps consider that what you had to offer simply didn't interest people reading it at the time.

It seems a little bizarre to ask for feedback and then attack the very same people when they don't give it to you fast enough. You either want the feedback or you don't.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

HexMaster

Post by HexMaster » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Well, thank you guys for the input at least. Sorry just a bummer I guess.

Anyway, back to the silver-eyed, purple aura Ultra Goku Instinctual awesomeness!