Knowing the story in advance: let's polish it

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Knowing the story in advance: let's polish it

Post by MR.Mark » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:22 pm

How bout clothing choices?

I personally love the outfits Tenshinhan has in Super. I just think it fits his personality so well and I'd have him have similar styles from the moment he was introduced in the series.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:29 pm

MR.Mark wrote:How bout clothing choices?

I personally love the outfits Tenshinhan has in Super. I just think it fits his personality so well and I'd have him have similar styles from the moment he was introduced in the series.

Unfortunately I have the opposite view here. I really liked what Tenshinhan wore in DB and DBZ and I'd rather they stuck with that. I don't "dislike" his Super outfit as such, I just prefer his older ones and think they are better suited for combat.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by MR.Mark » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Well he could always take it off I suppose. Still better than a tank top.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm

MR.Mark wrote:How bout clothing choices?

I agree here. He wore an outfit like this in Battle of Gods just a different color which also looked really nice.