Fusions You Want/Wanted to See?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rolands

Fusions You Want/Wanted to See?

Post by Rolands » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Fusion. The combining of two beings into one greater whole. An interesting concept, and one I would definitely love to see the series play around with more.

What fusions do you think would be interesting to see? For what reasons? How would you ideally like it to be handled? Don't be limited by only what is likely to happen; even if it's nearly impossible, if you think it's an interesting scenario I want to hear about it.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Re: Fusions You Want/Wanted to See?

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Pan and Bra to have a super baby.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Goku and Goku Black. I'm not completely sure what the fused being would be like; the body would hardly change (since Goku and Black have the same body, literally), although the personality would be a mixture of Goku's silliness and Black's sadism and cruelty. Plus, i wonder whether this fused being would be able to access Super Saiyan Rosè... since his soul would be half-Saiyan (Goku's soul) and half-Shinjin (Zamasu's divine soul). However, the two fusees would possibly conflict with each other (since Goku and Black were sworn enemies), so the fusion would be unstable. It is also worth noting, for those that follow the manga as well, that Goku and Black are not the same person (Black is Zamasu), so the two fusees wouldn't be fused to a cellular level and would still defuse once the fusion runs out of time. Can you imagine a fused being who possessed all of Goku's and Black's techniques? That would be quite interesting to see.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Back when people were talking about Kefla, I remember thinking the naming issue could have been easily avoided if they'd gone with 'Caulifale'. Then I realised that would be a really good name for the botched fusion dace version where she's all fat and old. I want 'Caulifale'.

Other than that, I think Jeice and Burter fused would be a logical choice. They had a good teamwork thing going on, I reckon their fusion would be something formidable. 'Jurter', fastest baseball slugger in the universe!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 pm

In the main series? These ones:

• Goku and Vegeta (Gogeta) - That's what should have happened in Future Trunks saga.
• Trunks and Vegeta (Vegenks) - In case Gogeta hadn't appeared in Future Trunks saga, these two should have fused.

In games? This one:

• Bardock and King Vegeta - Do I need to say much about it? The fathers of the protagonists must fuse!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Boo Arc Goku & M10 Broly

2 powerhouses fusing would be remarkable to watch

Also, Vegeta + Piccolo. Master of chi manipulation reborn!!!