Best girl in dragon ball

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

girnation4

Best girl in dragon ball

Post by girnation4 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 am

who are the best girls in dragon ball

precita
Banned

Re: Best girl in dragon ball

Post by precita » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:23 am

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 am

Look at my avatar and my signature.
Caulifla best girl! :)

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 am

I can't speak to Caulifla since I haven't watched Super, but I do like the looks of her and I'm sad she isn't in FighterZ (for launch at least, we'll see if she's among the DLC fighters). I also have a soft spot for Suno despite her ludicrous filler exploitation, and I really liked the go-getter attitude of Chi-Chi at the 23rd Tournament.

DragonBallKing
Regular

Post by DragonBallKing » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am

Bulma first and best girl for all time, smart, rich, sexy, and the only woman who can tame a stubborn asshole like Vegeta.
Check out my MAL page: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RapeHorse

Original Dragon Ball arcs ranking: 23rd Budokai, Saiyan, 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, 22nd Budokai, DB Hunt, Cell, Buu

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:59 am

DragonBallKing wrote:Bulma first and best girl for all time, smart, rich, sexy, and the only woman who can tame a stubborn asshole like Vegeta.
She's also the only one who can go up to the likes of Beerus and slap him or insult the likes of Freeza in his face. Bulma is and always will be the best female DB character.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:21 am

I'd give Caulifla best newcomer, but Bulma takes the all-time award.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 am

The best gal of DB is :

Nah, I'm kidding :lol:

In my opinion, it's Bulma.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:40 am

sintzu wrote:
DragonBallKing wrote:Bulma first and best girl for all time, smart, rich, sexy, and the only woman who can tame a stubborn asshole like Vegeta.
She's also the only one who can go up to the likes of Beerus and slap him or insult the likes of Freeza in his face. Bulma is and always will be the best female DB character.
Honestly, I would think Chichi would do it too, if put in the same position.
Back in the Buu Arc though, I have to go with Videl. Sadly, she's been pretty well sidelined since Super started. But I always have enjoyed the Great Saiyaman Arc. Partly because of how corny Gohan was, and partly because it introduced Videl.

I do like Bulma, but choosing her is a bit too easy.

Here's a surprise; Chichi. How many other women would stick with their man with how many times they go off to train, die, fight world threats (that they may have been the root cause of), etc.? Not to mention, a great cook, mother, and makes sure her kids get a great education.

Saikyo no Senshi
Advanced Regular

Post by Saikyo no Senshi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:48 am

Nobody. Dragon Ball girls all suck. I would have said Chi-Chi, but she became really bad as the series progressed so... Same issues with Videl.

Kale and Ribrianne have showed some promise as characters, but I highly doubt Toriyama and co are going to do anything meaningful with them in the future. So, yeah nobody.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:50 am

Vados, Cus, Marcarita, Helles
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:38 am

Jackalope89 wrote:Back in the Buu Arc though, I have to go with Videl. Sadly, she's been pretty well sidelined since Super started. But I always have enjoyed the Great Saiyaman Arc. Partly because of how corny Gohan was, and partly because it introduced Videl.
Damn, how could I forget Videl?! I love her spunky attitude... hmm... running theme with me there.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:14 am

Has to be Bulma, she is great character the way she bounces off everyone is great and still extremely useful to this day. Plus all her various looks throughout DB keep her looking fresh!
Jackalope89 wrote: Back in the Buu Arc though, I have to go with Videl. Sadly, she's been pretty well sidelined since Super started. But I always have enjoyed the Great Saiyaman Arc. Partly because of how corny Gohan was, and partly because it introduced Videl.
That is what grinds me that after a great introduction Toriyama ruined her within the same arc, the moment she decided not to follow Gohan and Kibito she just became a typical love interest. I didn't realise how much it bothered me until watching Kai TFC last year. I also don't understand why people attribute the ruination of Videl down to modern DB when it happened years ago in the very same arc she was introduced! Potential of a great character wasted.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:57 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:That is what grinds me that after a great introduction Toriyama ruined her within the same arc, the moment she decided not to follow Gohan and Kibito she just became a typical love interest. I didn't realise how much it bothered me until watching Kai TFC last year. I also don't understand why people attribute the ruination of Videl down to modern DB when it happened years ago in the very same arc she was introduced! Potential of a great character wasted.
I think her not being involved once Buu shows up is logical, considering that she was greatly outclassed even by Spopovic. IMO it began with BoG/Jump Special, where she was basically re-classed as a mom and nothing else. Heck she felt that way when I was watching GT! It's like she's a completely different person.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 am

KBABZ wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:That is what grinds me that after a great introduction Toriyama ruined her within the same arc, the moment she decided not to follow Gohan and Kibito she just became a typical love interest. I didn't realise how much it bothered me until watching Kai TFC last year. I also don't understand why people attribute the ruination of Videl down to modern DB when it happened years ago in the very same arc she was introduced! Potential of a great character wasted.
I think her not being involved once Buu shows up is logical, considering that she was greatly outclassed even by Spopovic. IMO it began with BoG/Jump Special, where she was basically re-classed as a mom and nothing else. Heck she felt that way when I was watching GT! It's like she's a completely different person.
She could have followed them and watched from a distance etc just be involved somehow they could have done something anything instead of sending her back to Chichi and Bulma she served nothing to the story from that point other than being Gohan's love interest and then she started spouting crap like Gohan is alive I can feel it in my heart or whatever lovey dovey BS.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:She could have followed them and watched from a distance etc just be involved somehow they could have done something anything instead of sending her back to Chichi and Bulma she served nothing to the story from that point other than being Gohan's love interest and then she started spouting crap like Gohan is alive I can feel it in my heart or whatever lovey dovey BS.
To be fair literally every other character was sent to the lookout like Videl was, including fighters far stronger than herself like Krillin and Yamcha.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 am

Bulma. Out of all non-combatant characters in Dragon Ball, she's the most well developed and constructive towards the plot. She hit a low point while on Namek, but bounced back.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am

Lunch. She's two girls in one body.

"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am

sintzu wrote:
Chi-Chi did the same to Buu.

People hate her for that, yet love Bulma for doing the same to Beerus. smh

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Pan and Videl are the best

Also: Android 18, Chi-Chi, Oceanus Shenron
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta