What is the most beautiful transformation?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What is the most beautiful transformation?

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Best aura: SSJG or Rose
Best visually- Ultra Instinct
Best concept: Super Saiyan 4. I know it's not on here but I dont care.
Best introduction: SSJ3

ulisa
Beyond Newbie

Post by ulisa » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Hmm, difficult question but let’s see:

Best Aura—I’m tied between SSJG and SSJ2. I really love the aura of the first God transformation as it really drives home the raw power of it and the look of a flame aura is awesome. However, the sparking lightning around SSJ2 is intimidating as hell

Best Visual—Hmm, probably Ultra Instinct. Don’t know a ton about it (still catching up) but visually, I find it the most appealing.

Best Concept—Tie between SSJ4 and SSJ2, for kind of the same reasons—each one of them indicates the breaking of a barrier thought unbreakable. SSJ4 looks so different and means to achieve it is just so different that I have to give it props

Best Introduction—SSJ2 hands down. The visuals, the music, the scream, the build up over the past arc...perfect. And while I prefer it in Japanese, when someone added Unmei no Hi into the English dub background music, it made it more epic instantly
We truly begin to live when we find something we're willing to die for

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm

The most beautiful? In the general franchise discussion?
:mrgreen:

The "Bald is Beautiful" Saiyan, Nappa in SSJ3! Though I always preferred his mustache going more like this;

DragonBallKing
Regular

Post by DragonBallKing » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:10 pm

My new avatar 8)
Check out my MAL page: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RapeHorse

Original Dragon Ball arcs ranking: 23rd Budokai, Saiyan, 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, 22nd Budokai, DB Hunt, Cell, Buu

GamerSkull
Regular

Post by GamerSkull » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:18 am

The original Super Saiyan form is my favorite. Although admittedly, I haven't really hidden the fact that I thought it should have been the only Super Saiyan translation.

As for what looks the best to me aesthetically... probably Super Saiyan 4. I really like that it incorporates the tail again.
"Roga Fu-Fu Ken!"