Who has the Pioneer Laserdiscs?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arian
Banned

Who has the Pioneer Laserdiscs?

Post by Arian » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Yes, I know this topic has (sort of) been brought up before and yes, I know there's a buying and selling thread but these are so rare that I thought I would grab some otherwise slanted attention by giving this its own thread.

So I just finished collecting all of the Japanese Laserdiscs and I have Movies 1 and 3 of the Pioneer releases. I'm just missing one and that's the Pioneer edition of The World's Strongest.

Would anybody on this forum have this disc in their possession? If so, would you allow me to purchase or at least borrow it so that I may complete my collection of Dragon Ball Laserdiscs?

Reply to this thread or PM me for discussion.
Was the hate for Kai largely unjustified?
Super Saiyan Prime wrote:It's an edited, cynically produced, cheap recut with a poorly utilized ancient score and awful scene recreations that later got traded in for a weird green tint.

The story of Kai's production is far more interesting than the actual product.
Danfun64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm Screw Corus and it's monopoly. It should sell off the Nick, Disney, and CN assets at minimum.