Pros And Cons Of Each DB Series

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Pros And Cons Of Each DB Series

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 am

Dragon Ball

Pros:
-Awesome adventure and great fights focused on fighting skills, not destruction. Great soundtrack. Very funny. Death still meant something.

Cons:
-Graphics are a bit outdated

Dragon Ball Z

Pros:
-Awesome and intense fights.

Cons:
-Not much funny, focused on power, not skills. Too long. Saiyans and Piccolo outclassed every other Z-fighter.

Dragon Ball GT

Pros:
-Great, but a bit wasted designs and ideas. Brought back some adventure and humor that DBZ lacked. Great soundtrack. Best art. Goku is kid again.

Cons:
-Too much Goku. Uub was wasted after Baby saga. Most fights weren't that interesting. Lacked "chill out" episodes - since Baby saga almost every single episode was action packed.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta