European Countries that air Super in some form

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

European Countries that air Super in some form

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:14 am

This is from Cynopsis Kids!

Toei Animation continues to add more broadcast partners for its flagship global series Dragon Ball Super, with new deals arranged across EMEA. Confirmed broadcasters for 2018 include Cartoon Network (Italy); Toonami (Africa); LNK and TV1 (Lithuania); Viasat 6 (Hungary); AXN (Moldavia); and AXN Black (Romania). ). The company also announced an animated feature film serving as a sequel to the series after its finale; the film is in production with its Japanese release planned for December 14.

Can people name some more countries?
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Re: European Countries that air Super in some form

Post by Luso Saiyan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 am

In Portugal it has been broadcasted on SIC since 2016. They also air the episodes later on its secondary cable channels, SIC Kids and SIC Radical.

wjbraden
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by wjbraden » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:36 pm

We do have an International DBS thread here: viewtopic.php?t=34582 , but that info about the show airing in Lithuania is new. Thanks curedragon!
Interested in learning about the many international dubs of Dragon Ball? Then contribute to our Dragon Ball International Dubs spreadsheet here!: https://goo.gl/Zay3za It's open for anyone to edit* and view, so go ahead and add your own information to our ever-growing list!

* If you request access with a google account.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Thanks for the thanks. I always love to be useful!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: