Have the other villains been reincarated as of super?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Toxin45
Regular

Have the other villains been reincarated as of super?

Post by Toxin45 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:35 pm

I mean when we see the afterlife Hell is basically much different from what we imagine that those bad souls end up there until they repent and we never see them except for Frieza sure Sorbet and Shisami were shown in the manga to be dead in hell but since Frieza never repented for his sins and was revived twice does that mean villains like Cell,Nappa,King Piccolo,etc got reincarnated like Kid Buu when he was reborn as Uub? Would Cell's reincarnation be called Lec?

AwesomeEliyafeth

Re: Have the other villains been reincarated as of super?

Post by AwesomeEliyafeth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Everything is purely speculative. We have not heard of the villains since their respective deaths. If they would have been reincarnated I think we likely would have known, but you ALSO have to remember that Goku ASKED Baba Uranai to help get Buu reincarnated. Perhaps Cell repented and was reincarnated into a regular human being.

P E R H A P S.

And the Sorbet and Freeza in hell thing was meant to be a gag, not to be taken seriously or literally.

Hope this helps

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Have the other villains been reincarated as of super?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:21 am

Cell was reincarnated as The Preecho.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147