What Universe you want to be explored from Super?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Toxin45
Regular

What Universe you want to be explored from Super?

Post by Toxin45 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm

So after the tournament of power what universe you want to explore besides Universe 7 aka our Universe

Like here is the list
Universe 1
Universe 2 The Gentle universe
Universe 3 The Spiritual universe
Universe 4 The Conspiracy Universe
Universe 5
Universe 6 The universe of Challengers
Universe 8
Universe 9 The Improvised Universe
Universe 10 The Macho Universe
Universe 11 The Universe of Justice
Universe 12

Which of these universe would you like to explore?

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What Universe you want to be explored from Super?

Post by Kataphrut » Mon May 21, 2018 3:58 am

I want a spin-off manga set in Universe 11. I want it to take the concept of something like One Punch Man or My Hero Academia about a superhero-oriented society and do it as an action-comedy about the daily lives of the Pride Troopers. The angle I'm looking for is that all the crazy sentai stuff is basically an office job to them. Focus on the lower-ranked guys like Dyspo, with Toppo as the pointy-haired boss (or pointy-moustached boss) trying to keep it all together. Since it's a comedy, keep Jiren's presence to a minimum. My best use for him would be as the comically serious foil that nobody really likes.

I also want a Universe 6 spin-off manga done as a sci-fi noir story. Frankly, that universe is perfectly suited to it. You have the cool Blade Runner aesthetic from Hit's scenes in the show, you have several characters connected to crime in some form. Cabba is born for the role of squeaky-clean cop protagonist. Set him up against Frost as the crime-lord villain, Caulifla and Kale as criminal underground contacts and Hit as the legendary assassin who is also a terrifying wild card, and you've got a foundation.

Toxin45
Regular

Re: What Universe you want to be explored from Super?

Post by Toxin45 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Kataphrut wrote:I want a spin-off manga set in Universe 11. I want it to take the concept of something like One Punch Man or My Hero Academia about a superhero-oriented society and do it as an action-comedy about the daily lives of the Pride Troopers. The angle I'm looking for is that all the crazy sentai stuff is basically an office job to them. Focus on the lower-ranked guys like Dyspo, with Toppo as the pointy-haired boss (or pointy-moustached boss) trying to keep it all together. Since it's a comedy, keep Jiren's presence to a minimum. My best use for him would be as the comically serious foil that nobody really likes.

I also want a Universe 6 spin-off manga done as a sci-fi noir story. Frankly, that universe is perfectly suited to it. You have the cool Blade Runner aesthetic from Hit's scenes in the show, you have several characters connected to crime in some form. Cabba is born for the role of squeaky-clean cop protagonist. Set him up against Frost as the crime-lord villain, Caulifla and Kale as criminal underground contacts and Hit as the legendary assassin who is also a terrifying wild card, and you've got a foundation.
Well the return of super possibly explore the other universes you mentioned.