DBS hierarchy in reverse? Gods, Angels, Priests and Kings.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

DBS hierarchy in reverse? Gods, Angels, Priests and Kings.

Post by Desassina » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 am

Do you think that it was inverted from what it usually means to us and that it loops?

Kings ruled men.
Priests cast their angels.
Gods were above to create and destroy.
Men killed Gods and destruction became their asset.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: DBS hierarchy in reverse? Gods, Angels, Priests and Kings.

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Zeno is referred to as a god, though, and the Daishinkan is an angel.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: DBS hierarchy in reverse? Gods, Angels, Priests and Kings.

Post by Desassina » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Ok, but please, focus on the topic. We've had this discussion before. Kaioshins are Shin-jins who have ascended to Gods, with shin in Kaioshin being God, unlike that of Shin-jin, which comes from his world, Kaishin-sei. They're core beings, or Herms' own suggestion, pit people. Now, what does that have to do with Zeno being a king in title, when he's been referred to as a "God"? I sense a similar progression to the early days of Dragon Ball from Piccolo Daimao to the Saiyans: Kami was a deity and Piccolo was connected to him, kinda like Kaioshins and Gods of Destruction. Then, we were introduced to a Shin-jin without knowing, because he was only an overseer: Kaio-sama. A king in title, a core being in nature, so why can't Zeno be a "God" and a king? Nobody else plays his role and I'm putting God in quoting marks because I don't know how it has been translated.