"Limit Breaker" Forms: Discussion Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

"Limit Breaker" Forms: Discussion Thread

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello, people of Kanzenshuu!

Today, I come to you with a proposal, an idea with which I wish to discuss. And that topic is.....

Limit Breakers.

As you can probably tell from the title and your own conclusions after the Tournament of Power, I'm gonna be bringing up the topic of creating a new class of form for the franchise, known as "Limit Breaker" forms. In essence, these forms come about when fighters (usually Saiyans, given their propensity for transforming) "break their limits", allowing them to break their self-limiting shells and ascend to new heights of potential never thought possible.

What do you guys think?

I propose that we label these particular levels/forms that come about via the aforementioned "breaking of limits" as Limit Breaker forms as a whole. The idea could be expanded greatly to include different means of breaking one's limits, and it doesn't necessarily have to revolve around Saiyans, either (though obviously it'll often do so anyways, since Saiyans are kinda the primary focus of the franchise).

With this thread, I hope to get the ball rolling on the topic and incite discussion about the merit behind creating a new class of forms for the franchise going forward, as well as stir up everyone's imaginations for your own ideas on "Limit Breakers".