search an image HQ

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HakkaiBills93
Banned

search an image HQ

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Hello, i have seen on the website that

but if someone own this book can he scan in highest resolution the part where you have the image of goku, pan and trunk that was used for the sponsor card?
it could be great
thanks

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Re: search an image HQ

Post by TheGreatness25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:40 pm

I looked at mine and it seems to be actually a bit different from the one pictured. Mine looks like this:

The colors are a bit different and the picture that you're talking about appears on the inside of the cover. It also has more subdued colors and is actually pretty small. I would say that the width is about two inches. Well, anyway, here you go at 1200 DPI:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It might appear smaller on here, but if you copy and paste it elsewhere, it should be original size. Hope that's what you're looking for.

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Thanks a lot it's very kind

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm

No problem :)

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

TheGreatness25 wrote:I looked at mine and it seems to be actually a bit different from the one pictured. Mine looks like this:

The colors are a bit different and the picture that you're talking about appears on the inside of the cover. It also has more subdued colors and is actually pretty small. I would say that the width is about two inches. Well, anyway, here you go at 1200 DPI:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It might appear smaller on here, but if you copy and paste it elsewhere, it should be original size. Hope that's what you're looking for.
From Kanzenshuu:

"Since the daizenshuu all came out either before or shortly after Dragon Ball GT started airing, they contain only a short preview of the GT series. To cover GT, Shueisha made the two GT Perfect Files. The first volume covers the beginning of the series up until the end of the Baby arc, and contains a look ahead, while the second volume covers the rest of the series and the GT TV special. While these books have no Toriyama interview, as he had very little involvement with GT, it does have notes from the series staff. Shueisha later re-released the Perfect Files in 2006 with slightly different covers, but the contents of the books remained virtually identical."
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:38 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote:[spoiler]
TheGreatness25 wrote:I looked at mine and it seems to be actually a bit different from the one pictured. Mine looks like this:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
From Kanzenshuu:

"Since the daizenshuu all came out either before or shortly after Dragon Ball GT started airing, they contain only a short preview of the GT series. To cover GT, Shueisha made the two GT Perfect Files. The first volume covers the beginning of the series up until the end of the Baby arc, and contains a look ahead, while the second volume covers the rest of the series and the GT TV special. While these books have no Toriyama interview, as he had very little involvement with GT, it does have notes from the series staff. Shueisha later re-released the Perfect Files in 2006 with slightly different covers, but the contents of the books remained virtually identical."
Thanks for giving me the info! I figured as much. I'm not sure if I had the re-release or the original, though -- probably the re-release as I got it only a few years back. I was just saying that the colors might look different than OP might have wanted.

:)