Freeza is a good character now?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

USSJ Roshi

Re: Freeza is a good character now?

Post by USSJ Roshi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:16 am

It does not make sense to allow someone as evil as Frieza to be revived and doesn't he live a lot longer than humans and Saiyans? Even in the new Broly movie trailer. He's seen in his ship above Earth. saying he can wipe everyone out or something along those lines. I feel another Namek showdown coming.

Toxin45
Regular

Post by Toxin45 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:33 am

coola wrote:It might be interesting if he is kept as eternal rival, i dont think it is good idea to make him good, he is like Joker, half of his charm is being ruthless tyrant :) I know one thing for sure, if he is kept alive, there is no way GT can fit story without complete rewriting.
GT never fit in to begin with.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Toxin45 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:He's still a bad guy. He is probably going to leave the Earth alone since he knows that he can't win against UI Goku and they have Beerus on their side.
You do know he will be in the Broly movie right? Also goku can't use ultra insitnct at will.
We don't know what his role will be in the movie yet or if he will be on Earth with Goku & Vegeta.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Toxin45
Regular

Post by Toxin45 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Toxin45 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:He's still a bad guy. He is probably going to leave the Earth alone since he knows that he can't win against UI Goku and they have Beerus on their side.
You do know he will be in the Broly movie right? Also goku can't use ultra insitnct at will.
We don't know what his role will be in the movie yet or if he will be on Earth with Goku & Vegeta.
his ship is on earth and he still wants revenge on goku pretty sure he is gonna get involved. ALso Frieza is after the earths dragon balls anyway.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 am

I don't know how anyone could watch Freeza in the Tournament of Power, see the trailers and synopsis for the upcoming movie and think "oh, he's a good guy now".