Funimation Re-dubbing

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Re: Funimation Re-dubbing

Post by Danfun64 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:00 am

DrBriefsCat wrote:I used to have all the episodes recorded off Toonami, but got rid of them at some point after I bought the Blue Brick DVDs. Wish I had kept them.
Heh. Had you kept them, we might've had a more accurate reading of all the edits done.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

DrBriefsCat
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrBriefsCat » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:49 am

Danfun64 wrote:
DrBriefsCat wrote:I used to have all the episodes recorded off Toonami, but got rid of them at some point after I bought the Blue Brick DVDs. Wish I had kept them.
Heh. Had you kept them, we might've had a more accurate reading of all the edits done.
I had not forseen that the detailed edit lists on the Toonzone (now AnimeSuperHero) message boards would be deleted.

Jackdaslayer

Post by Jackdaslayer » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:14 am

dunno if people are still talking about this but on ever dvd release of the funi dbz movies/specials, the music gets shifted in a really bad way. I watched the silver tinned versions and got soo pissed off how they fucked the music up that I just solf them the same day. Like they wont fit the scene and then there will just be nothing playing for large portions of the movie. I watched 3 of them and then gave up.