Any Filler character you want to return?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Any Filler character you want to return?

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 pm

I know like others I want to see Pikkon return but a character that has always stood out to me was Konkichi from the filler episode before the 22nd Tournament. Something about him has always stood out to me, maybe despite him being a thief he did try to help out Goku and eventually decides to become a teacher. I don't know but I kind of hoping he would return in another filler kind of episode, maybe meeting up with Gohan since he became a scholar and they talk about how's Goku doing.

Anyways, what kind of filler characters would you like to return for at least another filler kind of episode?
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Any Filler character you want to return?

Post by Shaddy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Just anime filler episode characters? I can't say there's any I'd like to see again. I'd like to see more of Hell outside Freeza's section, but I don't like or care about the ogre characters and I hate the way it's portrayed as just kind of a milquetoast bland place in the anime. I agree that the otherworld tournament is probably the best (or at least most interesting) bit of filler, but I can't say I really care all that much for the characters from it.

Can I say the entirety of GT is filler and wish that they'd bring back some of those character concepts as something good?

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Easy:

Yeah I know she isn't filler, but she got a much more expanded role in the first anime compared to the handful of Chapters in the manga.

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 am

Pikkon and Gohan's dragon( Ikarus needed a proper introduction.)