"Vegetto Stronger Than SSJ4" Source, Cannot find

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dagon
Banned

"Vegetto Stronger Than SSJ4" Source, Cannot find

Post by Dagon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:42 am

A few weeks ago Herms posted on his twitter that he picked up the Japanese source for the "Vegetto is perhaps stronger than a SSJ4," that being the Japanese Dragon Ball GT anime comics adaptation. I think people initialy thought it was some random Chinese magazine that was unreliable but since Herms found the Japanese source for it, I wanted to buy it. Problem is, it looks like he deleted that tweet. I searched his twitter and couldn't find it. Now I don't know what to look for because I didn't write it down at the time. So does anyone know what I should be looking for? I know it is one of the issues of the DBGT "Anime-to-manga" comics adaptations. Every time I try to search for it all I see are power level discussion threads. When I search for it on google or ebay or anywhere else all I see are listings for the standard dragon ball releases. I would much appreciate any help.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: "Vegetto Stronger Than SSJ4" Source, Cannot find

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:09 am

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks. Whenever I typed "Vegetto stronger than Super Saiyan 4," I could never find that page.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 pm

A key word to me is perhaps. This means we don't know.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Hulk10 wrote:A key word to me is perhaps. This means we don't know.
Well I wasn't trying to spark a power scaling discussion, I just wanted to know what the source was.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Dagon wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:A key word to me is perhaps. This means we don't know.
Well I wasn't trying to spark a power scaling discussion, I just wanted to know what the source was.
I know. I got carried away, sorry.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.