Help Finding this Web Page?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dagon
Banned

Help Finding this Web Page?

Post by Dagon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:15 am

Images like these float around forums but I would appreciate knowing their source. They are screenshots of chapter summaries. I looked on Kanzenshuu and can't find them. The main thing I want to know is if these summaries are made up by the staff of the website they come from or if they are translations of official Japanese chapter summaries.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Help Finding this Web Page?

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:28 am

That particular item is a translation from Daizenshuu 2 (specifically its "Battle History" section) that was present on Kanzentai (one of the two websites that merged to create Kanzenshuu in 2012). This content is not available on Kanzenshuu, as it was a conscious effort to remove excessive direct translations of specific, non-"real world" guidebook content as we instead adjusted our focus for the website-proper and eventual wiki with its citations.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::