Pedophilia in Dragon Ball

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Re: Pedophilia in Dragon Ball

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 am

For what matters, two kids having a crush on each other isn’t bizarre. Mai isn’t an adult anymore. Not sure how one can come to this conspiracy idea that Dragon Ball promotes pedophilia.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:15 am

Hugo Boss wrote:For what matters, two kids having a crush on each other isn’t bizarre. Mai isn’t an adult anymore
Two kids having a crush on each other isn’t bizarre, but it’s understandable that people would be squicked out by Mai really being a middle age woman. Even though it seems the Pilaf gang’s minds also regressed to childhood.

. Not sure how one can come to this conspiracy idea that Dragon Ball promotes pedophilia.
I don’t know either since the one instance of pedophilia was played for laughs.

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:46 am

MasenkoHA wrote:
Hugo Boss wrote:For what matters, two kids having a crush on each other isn’t bizarre. Mai isn’t an adult anymore
Two kids having a crush on each other isn’t bizarre, but it’s understandable that people would be squicked out by Mai really being a middle age woman. Even though it seems the Pilaf gang’s minds also regressed to childhood.
The minds of the Pilaf gang regressed with their bodies? Are you sure about that?
MasenkoHA wrote:
Hugo Boss wrote:Not sure how one can come to this conspiracy idea that Dragon Ball promotes pedophilia.
I don’t know either since the one instance of pedophilia was played for laughs.
If you're talking about the General Blue incident, that wasn't even in the manga!
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.