Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by MasenkoHA » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Young-Jah wrote:Is Vic Mignogna allegation even worst or similar to Michael Jackson 1993 trial and the 2005 trial.
Depends on what you mean by even worse.

The Michael Jackson allegations were a little more sketchy than the Vic Mignogna where it’s pretty cut and dry Vic aint innocent

If you mean by scandal Michael Jackson is far more famous than Vic will ever be.

The allegations against Michael Jackson were far worse than the ones against Vic (molesting children vs groping women and hitting on teenage girls)

So it depends on what you mean I suppose

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Scsigs wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
It was just a really bad joke.

Obviously, Geekdom was not exposed in a video that he made himself.
Ok, that's what I thought.
Ok
It's My Boy, your Boy, his Boy! ~OSW Review HD

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 pm

MasenkoHA wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:Is Vic Mignogna allegation even worst or similar to Michael Jackson 1993 trial and the 2005 trial.
Depends on what you mean by even worse.

The Michael Jackson allegations were a little more sketchy than the Vic Mignogna where it’s pretty cut and dry Vic aint innocent

If you mean by scandal Michael Jackson is far more famous than Vic will ever be.

The allegations against Michael Jackson were far worse than the ones against Vic (molesting children vs groping women and hitting on teenage girls)

So it depends on what you mean I suppose
Well, it has to be more worst.
The first trial destroyed Jackson career image as one of the most popular artist in world.

This allegations made against Mignogna, it would be similar to him.

The Patrolman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by The Patrolman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:38 pm

The whole SWAT team thing is fake

https://twitter.com/ChambersofHeart/sta ... 9358917632

Also I looked it up SWAT teams don't kick down doors
The Last Jedi is a terrible movie

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Oh, but we don't have hard 4K HD blu-ray video evidence of the person on facebook faking it, so how can we really be sure the images in the tweet aren't photoshopped?

The Patrolman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by The Patrolman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Shaddy wrote:Oh, but we don't have hard 4K HD blu-ray video evidence of the person on facebook faking it, so how can we really be sure the images in the tweet aren't photoshopped?
I almost bought that

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Young-Jah wrote:
Scsigs wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
It was just a really bad joke.

Obviously, Geekdom was not exposed in a video that he made himself.
Ok, that's what I thought.
Is this allegations worse than Michael Jackson trials. One in 1993, and the other one in 2005.
Why are you comparing a dead man found innocent to Vic? Also if you a teenager why go to Michael Jackson?

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 pm

The Patrolman wrote:
Shaddy wrote:Oh, but we don't have hard 4K HD blu-ray video evidence of the person on facebook faking it, so how can we really be sure the images in the tweet aren't photoshopped?
I almost bought that
I said it mostly as a joke because of the constant cascade of bullshit spouted by Vic's defenders, but really there's nothing there that can't have been edited and the person posting it refuses to link the actual page, claiming it's "deleted" (read: could not find the actual page and made something up). They really deserve a taste of their own medicine declaring a person's facebook post guilty of faking evidence without any real "proof", whether it's real or not.

The Patrolman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by The Patrolman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Shaddy wrote:
The Patrolman wrote:
I almost bought that
I said it mostly as a joke because of the constant cascade of bullshit spouted by Vic's defenders, but really there's nothing there that can't have been edited and the person posting it refuses to link the actual page, claiming it's "deleted" (read: could not find the actual page and made something up). They really deserve a taste of their own medicine declaring a person's facebook post guilty of faking evidence without any real "proof", whether it's real or not.
She really did delete her Facebook

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:17 pm

The fandom removing sex abusers from our spaces is a great thing. I hope it helps weed out other scum.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote:
Zinnia wrote:Did you guys hear about the SWAT situation?

https://twitter.com/neumaverick/status/ ... 6609773570

https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status ... 4159111168

What's even happening??
I'm not one for being overly dramatic online (or offline, for that matter), but Jesus! This has gotten ridiculously out of hand.

I'm glad the police apologized and are helping to fix the door (look further down on Adam Sheehan's Twitter post), but still, this is yet another example of why people are afraid to come forward with allegations of sexual abuse: the reactions can get violent.
What the heck happened? The tweets are gone now

The Patrolman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by The Patrolman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
TheBlackPaladin wrote:
Zinnia wrote:Did you guys hear about the SWAT situation?

https://twitter.com/neumaverick/status/ ... 6609773570

https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status ... 4159111168

What's even happening??
I'm not one for being overly dramatic online (or offline, for that matter), but Jesus! This has gotten ridiculously out of hand.

I'm glad the police apologized and are helping to fix the door (look further down on Adam Sheehan's Twitter post), but still, this is yet another example of why people are afraid to come forward with allegations of sexual abuse: the reactions can get violent.
The SWAT team story was fake

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:26 pm

The Patrolman wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
TheBlackPaladin wrote:

Ok so from what I’ve gathered, there was a fake story about a Vic fan sending the SWAT team after a victim? And Sean Schemmel got involved somehow? Sorry I’m a little lost

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Yeah the SWAT thing was false now people are trying to say this proves the other stories are false. It’s a shame that women did this though because of course this is the reaction she caused (apparently she did very minor roles in the past for ADV & Funi) .

The Patrolman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by The Patrolman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
The Patrolman wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Ok so from what I’ve gathered, there was a fake story about a Vic fan sending the SWAT team after a victim? And Sean Schemmel got involved somehow? Sorry I’m a little lost
Sean just found out it was fake. He originally was about to get the FBI

gokaiblue
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gokaiblue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Kinokima wrote:Yeah the SWAT thing was false now people are trying to say this proves the other stories are false. It’s a shame that women did this though because of course this is the reaction she caused (apparently she did very minor roles in the past for ADV & Funi) .
It's a case if "If that's true, what else is true?" Unfortunately, this fake swatting story is something that they can point to as "evidence" that this whole thing is fake in their eyes.
Looking for these rare items/information:

Any information or recordings pertaining to Dragon Ball Z's syndicated run on WAWB
Any information regarding the stations that carried the origin Dragon Ball in the USA
Dragon Box (any deals would be nice)
Shonen Jumps with Dragon Ball in them

excelhedge
Beyond Newbie

Post by excelhedge » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:19 pm

Yeah apparently the pics were from burglary response in 2016. She didn't even bother to use a different account or delete the old 2016.

This is why hard evidence is needed at times. Look at how quick everyone was quick to fight over this.

https://youtu.be/3pveKxz0MWw

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:30 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Young-Jah wrote:
Scsigs wrote: Ok, that's what I thought.
Is this allegations worse than Michael Jackson trials. One in 1993, and the other one in 2005.
Why are you comparing a dead man found innocent to Vic? Also if you a teenager why go to Michael Jackson?
Why are you being a jerk to me.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Y'all are still thinking about this too linearly. If Vic's weak supporters can constantly posit that people are lying to defame him without """evidence""", why can we not posit that this entire scenario was faked and has no evidence, if the page isn't there? If they really believed what they're saying (which most of them don't, they just value Vic's voice over other people being given the justice they deserve and use skepticism as a cover), they shouldn't believe it wasn't photoshopped from the start.

Of course, that's completely crazy and probably not true, but then so are most of their arguments.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Young-Jah wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Young-Jah wrote: Is this allegations worse than Michael Jackson trials. One in 1993, and the other one in 2005.
Why are you being a jerk to me.
Asking you two questions is being a Jerk now. Earlier you asked not to be called an idoit and now here you have resorted to name calling.