Saiyan Tails

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Re: Saiyan Tails

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 pm

I still say that the Saiyan tail is not as useless as some believe but that's just me. I listed a number of benefits. Also Turles once said that juvenile Saiyans are more violent than adults in their Oozaru form. And the film Bardock: The Father of Goku shows that adult Saiyans can work together in Oozaru form. And In Xenoverse Vegeta and Nappa work together in Oozaru form too. So just because Vegeta is the only one who can maintain complete control doesn't mean that others can't.

And just because the examples I used aren't canon doesn't mean that the control they feature is invalid. So yeah I wish that they would bring back the Saiyan Tails but I don't think they ever will.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Hulk10 wrote:I still say that the Saiyan tail is not as useless as some believe but that's just me. I listed a number of benefits. Also Turles once said that juvenile Saiyans are more violent than adults in their Oozaru form. And the film Bardock: The Father of Goku shows that adult Saiyans can work together in Oozaru form. And In Xenoverse Vegeta and Nappa work together in Oozaru form too. So just because Vegeta is the only one who can maintain complete control doesn't mean that others can't.

And just because the examples I used aren't canon doesn't mean that the control they feature is invalid. So yeah I wish that they would bring back the Saiyan Tails but I don't think they ever will.
Hulk10 wrote: The problem with the cons is that many of them aren't much of a problem. I can understand your thinking Tai Lung. I just don't entirely agree with your points.

I can see other benefits the tail provides aside from the onces mentioned in the show and manga. Here is a list of pros and cons.

Pros: 1. Extra Strength, 2. Extra Limb, 3. Access to Oozaru form, 4. Access to SSJ4 form, 5. Help with balance.

Cons: 1. Clothes don't fit unless altered, 2. Tail sensitive to being grabbed, 3. Loses Oozaru form if cut off.

I doubt much that can be compared from a chronological point of view given to the different logics used but ...
Just clarify that it is only my point of view of how things were handled so far with the theme of the ozaru and the tails in z and super. I can obviously change my perspective afterwards and everything will depend if they manage to overcome the deficiencies past that i have said and how they would execute the idea of bring back the Tails and the ozaru again.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:One thing I wanted was for the U6 saiyans to NOT have SS forms or go down the god path and instead have it as a legend (later making it unique to Kale to explain why she is different) and that when Cabba shows up, he can turn his arms in the fight with Vegeta into GIANT ape forms to smack him around. So that instead of tails, they can selectively transform without losing control.
the ikari is a good option for U6 would make more sense to that natural evolution, loss tail but desarrollaron una transformacion new.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:I still say that the Saiyan tail is not as useless as some believe but that's just me. I listed a number of benefits. Also Turles once said that juvenile Saiyans are more violent than adults in their Oozaru form. And the film Bardock: The Father of Goku shows that adult Saiyans can work together in Oozaru form. And In Xenoverse Vegeta and Nappa work together in Oozaru form too. So just because Vegeta is the only one who can maintain complete control doesn't mean that others can't.

Hulk10 wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
I doubt much that can be compared from a chronological point of view given to the different logics used but ...
Just clarify that it is only my point of view of how things were handled so far with the theme of the ozaru and the tails in z and super. I can obviously change my perspective afterwards and everything will depend if they manage to overcome the deficiencies past that i have said and how they would execute the idea of bring back the Tails and the ozaru again.
the ikari is a good option for U6 would make more sense to that natural evolution, loss tail but desarrollaron una transformacion new.

Hmm you know...… I agree with you on the idea that the Ikari is a good obtion for U6 Saiyans. And yeah we are all stating our points of view. That is what this discussion is about.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.