Could we put all evidence against Mignogna in this thread?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Could we put all evidence against Mignogna in this thread?

Post by Fionordequester » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:10 am

The main thread on him is fairly long and bloated, so I want this thread to be an easy way to access all relevant information. Would someone mind doing so? That way I can more easily inform people of what's going on, and what Vic has done. Thank you very much, and God bless you!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

GreatJaiyaman
Banned

Re: Could we put all evidence against Mignogna in this thread?

Post by GreatJaiyaman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 am

Yes let's tear the man down, matter of fact, let's go after all of funimation, shut the company down! Get everyone fired and thrown in jail! Who's with me, pitchforks ready :twisted:
VegettoEX is a snowflake

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 am

I'll go get my torch and pitchfork :roll:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:18 am

GreatJaiyaman wrote:Yes let's tear the man down, matter of fact, let's go after all of funimation, shut the company down! Get everyone fired and thrown in jail! Who's with me, pitchforks ready :twisted:
Oh don't be that way. Evidence is evidence, and I want it all to be in the very first few posts, if possible. Otherwise, this thread's gonna wind up as hard to navigate as the other.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:18 am

The existing thread is perfectly fine as-is right now. If you are looking for additional curated collections of vetted information, we would encourage you to continue reading outlets that practice good journalism.
GreatJaiyaman wrote:Yes let's tear the man down, matter of fact, let's go after all of funimation, shut the company down! Get everyone fired and thrown in jail! Who's with me, pitchforks ready :twisted:
mute_proxy wrote:I'll go get my torch and pitchfork :roll:
Especially in light of everything that's come out, these are in fact Very Bad Responses™ and in no way represent Kanzenshuu. Do better and be better or don't be here with it.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::