The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the strongest warrior that Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta could beat in the Tournament of Power?
Gogeta probably beats everyone weaker than Jiren and Ultimate instinct Goku tbh. I think syn shenron is around SSB tier, so he would lost to kkx20 Goku, and maybe Hit if he has vitals.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:12 pm

I think Toppo, current Golden Freeza, Super Ribrianne and Dsypo could beat Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta. Toppo is powerful enough to be the next GoD in Universe 11 and even Goku had to go SSj Blue against him.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I think Toppo, current Golden Freeza, Super Ribrianne and Dsypo could beat Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta. Toppo is powerful enough to be the next GoD in Universe 11 and even Goku had to go SSj Blue against him.
I could see where you are coming with all of those except Super Ribrianne. Goku was fighting her in base and one shot her in Blue.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Bullza wrote:Hit vs Super Saiyan Blue Goku Kaioken x20

Fight is to the death who wins? Yes, Goku did beat him before in a life or death battle without using any Kaioken but that Time Freeze....that would be hard for Goku to get around no?
It's easy, just compare Hit's fight with Jiren with Goku's... the assassin did much better.
With his trump card time stop move yes, but without that I would argue Goku was doing better.

Goku was clashing with Jiren, both were striking and blocking
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Hit could really only block and needed his time skip just to keep up.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

And Goku took the same hits Hit did and didn't go out.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

So I think Goku and Hit are comparable. Goku has the power advantage, but Hit has time skip and his time freeze. Hit may win because of his time freeze move though.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:55 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:I think Toppo, current Golden Freeza, Super Ribrianne and Dsypo could beat Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta. Toppo is powerful enough to be the next GoD in Universe 11 and even Goku had to go SSj Blue against him.
I could see where you are coming with all of those except Super Ribrianne. Goku was fighting her in base and one shot her in Blue.
She took no damage from SSj Blue Goku though. So far, she seems to be very powerful when she is power up into her super form at the moment.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
She took no damage from SSj Blue Goku though. So far, she seems to be very powerful when she is power up into her super form at the moment.
Goku may of been holding back. Also she may have a high defense since she has so much cushion. I don't see her being nearly as powerful as ssj4 Gogeta. I think she is maybe super Buu tier as super Ribrianne, and even that is pushing it.

As of now I would say base Goku/Vegeta at full power are around Buuhan level, Super Ribrainne being slightly above them in base and regular Ribrianne being below them. Regular Ribrianne is probably around Fat Buu to Super Buu tier.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:32 am

Saiyan Beyond God Goku vs SSJ Ikari Trunks

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the strongest warrior that Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta could beat in the Tournament of Power?
Final form Freeza.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:03 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Gogeta probably beats everyone weaker than Jiren and Ultimate instinct Goku tbh. I think syn shenron is around SSB tier, so he would lost to kkx20 Goku, and maybe Hit if he has vitals.
I circled around that notion very much. I would probably have the dragon as a possible candidate for God of Destruction, while paralleling SS4 Gogeta with Jiren. So, Gogeta would be able to beat Hit and Goku and the evil Shenron may defeat the rest of the competitors one-on-one.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 pm

1. Jiren vs all the Gods of Destruction (Anime versions only)? How many does he take down before being defeated? One at a time. No healing between fights.

2. Omega Shenron, Bebi Vegeta, Super 17 run the Super Gauntlet. They are healed after every fight. And have knowledge of every fighter. Bebi can not infect anyone. How far do they go too?

-Frieza Base (ToP)
- Copy Vegeta (no absorbing, Full power)
- Toppo (ToP)
- Vegeta (Black arc)
- Hit (Assassin Arc)
- Goku Blue KKx 10 (ToP)
- Jiren 40% power?
Last edited by Berserker1921 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

If Goku and Vegeta somehow fused into Vegetto, and Vegetto went Ultra Instinct, who'd win between him and Jiren?
Caulifla best girl! :)

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Post by LowRyder2005 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Jiren vs all the Gods of Destruction (Anime versions only)? How many does he take down before being defeated?

2. Omega Shenron, Bebi Vegeta, Super 17 run the Super Gauntlet. They are healed after every fight. And have knowledge of every fighter. Bebi can not infect anyone. How far do they go too?

-Frieza Base (ToP)
- Toppo (ToP)
- Vegeta (Black arc)
- Hit (Assassin Arc)
- Goku Blue KKx 10 (ToP)
- Jiren 40% power?
1. One on one or together? Jiren gets stomped. It's like putting SS Goku against all the Cell Juniors.

2. Omega = stops at Jiren.
Baby Vegeta and Super #17 = stop either at Hit (through techinques) or Goku.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 pm

LowRyder2005 wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:1. Jiren vs all the Gods of Destruction (Anime versions only)? How many does he take down before being defeated?

-Frieza Base (ToP)
- Toppo (ToP)
- Vegeta (Black arc)
- Hit (Assassin Arc)
- Goku Blue KKx 10 (ToP)
- Jiren 40% power?
1. One on one or together? Jiren gets stomped. It's like putting SS Goku against all the Cell Juniors.

2. Omega = stops at Jiren.
Baby Vegeta and Super #17 = stop either at Hit (through techinques) or Goku.
Sorry one at a time for Jiren vs gods.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 pm

LowRyder2005 wrote:
ssj Goku could probably of beat all the Cell juniors at once if he was at full power.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:If Goku and Vegeta somehow fused into Vegetto, and Vegetto went Ultra Instinct, who'd win between him and Jiren?
Jiren is not stronger than Vegetto Blue, UI Vegetto would be overkill.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

mcdjbeatz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by mcdjbeatz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:If Goku and Vegeta somehow fused into Vegetto, and Vegetto went Ultra Instinct, who'd win between him and Jiren?
Ultra Instinct Goku was doing very well against Jiren managing to get some good hits in and even if Jiren wasn't using his full power I don't see a hypothetical Ultra Instinct Vegetto losing to Jiren due to how powerful potara fusion is.

supercat

Post by supercat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Obuni vs.... (In no real order)

Ganos (Base Form)
SSj Bardock (Episode of Bardock)
Dr. Gero
Freeza 4th form (Namek Saga)
SSj Goku (Namek Saga)
Cyborg Freeza
Coola's 5th form
Narirama
#17 (During his fight with Piccolo)
Dabra
Perfect Cell
LSSj Movie 10 Broli
SSj2 Cell Saga Gohan
Basil
Ginyu Tagoma
Aka
Basil Buff Up Form
Fat Buu (Buu saga)
Fat Janemba
Botamo
Kakunsa
SSj3 Gotenks (Buu saga)
Kid Buu
Super Buu
Lavender
Hirudegarn (Post-Transformation)
Janemba
Buuhan
Zamasu (Goku's timeline. The one that Beerus killed)
Base Goku Black (During his first fight with Goku)
Ribrianne
Maji Kayo
Hit
Jiren

Rules:

No outside help
Buu can not absorb and use his candy ray
Ginyu can't switch bodies

Who can he defeat in this list?
Obuni kept up with an SSB-tier Ultimate Gohan. Granted, it was brief, it should still be far more than any form of Buu or SSJ Vegetto (Buu saga) can manage to do.

SSB Goku / Vegeta > Android 17 > / = Ultimate Gohan (current) = SSB Goku (suppressed) > Ritual form Goku (vs Beerus) > SSJ Goku > Base Goku > / = Final Form Frieza > Obuni > Piccolo (current) = SSJ Vegetto (Buu saga) > Buuhan > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan (Buu saga) > SSJ3 Gotenks > / = Super Buu > Mr. Buu

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Cell Games:

Piccolo powers up a makansappo? Special beam canon and aims at his Cell Jr. It taunts him waiting know it can Dodge. It does dodge! But Piccolo smirks, he was aiming for the Jr. That Trunks was battling killing it instantly!

Assuming they can work through one by one, can a slightly tired Trunks and Piccolo beat Piccolos Jr. Move on to Gokus Jr. And so on like dominoes.

Assuming Cell doesn't interfere or issue a kill order on the ones fighting the humans before Piccolo/Trunks/Goku can get to theirs...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Jiren vs all the Gods of Destruction (Anime versions only)? How many does he take down before being defeated? One at a time. No healing between fights.

-Frieza Base (ToP)
- Toppo (ToP)
- Vegeta (Black arc)
- Hit (Assassin Arc)
- Goku Blue KKx 10 (ToP)
- Jiren 40% power?
- He surely beats Beerus, Belmod and Champa. Don't know about the rest.

Omega Shenron and Super 17 stop at Toppo, Baby Vegeta stops at Copy Vegeta.

Anywya, I don't know if Hit's techniques can take down Omega.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Noah wrote:
Jiren is not stronger than Vegetto Blue, UI Vegetto would be overkill.
Not only is he stronger, he literally stomps him.