The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kn83
Banned

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by kn83 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Battle of the final bosses:

23 TB Piccolo vs. Kid Buu vs. Super Yi Xing Long vs. Jiren

Rules:
Equal Power Levels
No outside help
No candy ray
No absorbing

Who wins?
Jiren would win due to possibly having UI. If he doesn't then Kid Buu wins due to his infinite stamina and unpredictability.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:18 am

kn83 wrote: No he is not. Janemba feat wise is multiversal (breaking the boundary between life and death, reality-warping the entire U7 macrocosm, etc.) while no one in GT is universal. Also, remember that the movies have different powerscaling than canon.
You are putting too much stock in feats, ones that really aren't as impressive as you are making them sound. GT isn't a part of the main canon either, and like someone said it is arguably in the same canon as the movies, or at least the same canon as the anime where the much weaker Buuhan was threatening the universe by screaming. And there are statements that could imply Omega Shenron is universe level as well. Anyways that stuff really doesn't matter as it is pretty clear Omega Shenron is supposed to be leagues above Janemba. Janemba was fighting ssj3 Goku and wasn't completely stomping. Omega Shenron beat 2 ssj4 at once and each one of them had a base that was Buu tier, who I think Janemba was actually compared to. And ssj4 Goku was compared to ssj Vegito in a guide, and it was stated potara fusion was stronger than dancing fusion, and ssj Gogeta stomped Janemba. Even ignoring GT all together, Janemba shouldn't be able to beat buu saga ssj Vegito.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:28 am

Grey Buu vs SSJ3 Goku

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:42 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Grey Buu vs SSJ3 Goku
SSJ3 Goku is above Fat Buu, he was equal when suppressed, but even with that Fat Buu's power divided so Grey Buu should be much weaker than SSJ3 Goku, who should win even when holding back.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:19 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Grey Buu vs SSJ3 Goku
Grey Boo is only a portion of Goku's power. Even alive SSJ3 Goku with all the strain would run over Grey Boo.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 am

Seeking more power, Krillin, Tien Shinhan, and Yamcha band together and gather the Super Dragon Balls. Using their power, they each wish to be the strongest they can be.

Krillin is gifted with mastery over Ultra Instinct

Tien and Yamcha are permanently and perfectly potara fused, had their potential brought way passed its limits by the Elder Kai, mastered the Kaioken up to x20..... AND THEN had their body taken over by Zamasu, gaining all of that prodigy and hax!

MUI Krillin vs Mystic KKx20 Tiencha Black

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 am

MUI Vegito vs Whis
GT Gohan vs Bergamo
SSJ Rage Trunks (Spirit Sword) vs Aniraza
GT SSJ Goku (Baby arc) vs Base Vegito (Buu saga)
Chichi (23th) vs Videl (Buu saga)
Shin vs a Cell jr

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

kn83 wrote:MUI Vegito vs Whis
GT Gohan vs Bergamo
SSJ Rage Trunks (Spirit Sword) vs Aniraza
Shin vs a Cell jr
- Pass.
- I still don't understand why Bergamo didn't use his main ability during the ToP. Anyway, he's much weaker than Gohan but could become a threat if he absorbs enough energy.
- Aniraza is over SsjB tier, but so is that specific version of Trunks. I'm sure he'd win.
- Base Vegito was toying against Buuhan in the anime, and even kicked one of his strongest attacks like it was nothing. He wins.
- Chici one-shots. Doesn't matter if Vidal can fly.
- Shin managed to block a Ssj2 and Dabura (in the Super manga). Cell Jr's are trash in comparison.

kuartus4
Beyond Newbie

Post by kuartus4 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Limit Breaker Jiren + GoD Toppo vs Nakama MUI Goku

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm

kuartus4 wrote:Limit Breaker Jiren + GoD Toppo vs Nakama MUI Goku
Toppo isn't even as strong as full-fledged GoD while pre-limits broken Geran was already stronger than one. Conclusion: The Nakama UI Goku vs Geran scene will happen exactly the same way with the added 3 seconds of Toppo getting one-shotted by Goku.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:53 pm

kn83 wrote:Chichi (23th) vs Videl (Buu saga)
Chi-Chi one shots. Videl never showed any feats that place her anywhere near Chi-Chi.
Shin vs a Cell jr
I don't think Base Saiyans are anywhere near Cell Jr level, so Cell Jr casually chops Shin in two like Gohan did with the Jrs.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

kuartus4
Beyond Newbie

Post by kuartus4 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

KKx20 SSB Evolution Goku vs pre limit break Jiren

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm

kuartus4 wrote:KKx20 SSB Evolution Goku vs pre limit break Jiren
109 suppressed Geran already put him above even SSJB Vegetto, who’s anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand times stronger than unfused SSJB. SSJBEKKx20 Goku should only be around 400x SSJB. Full power Geran easily wins this.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:40 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Chi-Chi one shots. Videl never showed any feats that place her anywhere near Chi-Chi.
Shin vs a Cell jr
I don't think Base Saiyans are anywhere near Cell Jr level, so Cell Jr casually chops Shin in two like Gohan did with the Jrs.
As you know I think base saiyans are weaker than Namek Frieza, but even if you ignore that, wasn't Piccolo able to put up a good fight against the Cell jr? And a stronger version of Piccolo said Shin was a dimension above him.
So that should mean cell games Piccolo<=Cell jr.<=>buu saga Piccolo<Shin
Also in the Super manga Shin survive a hit from Dabura who is perfect Cell tier end was able to hold him in place with TK so Trunks could kill him.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:54 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Shin vs a Cell jr
The base saiyans (Buu arc) are not stronger than Shin (who is stronger than Buu saga Piccolo, who at least surpassed Semi-Cell in the ROSAT during the Cell arc), no way in hell.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:18 pm

kn83 wrote:GT SSJ Goku (Baby arc) vs Base Vegito (Buu saga)
Base Goku should be sufficient here, in my opinion. I don't think Base Vegetto is anywheres close to Gohan-Boo, who Base Goku should be significantly stronger than.
Chapter: 171, P4.1
Kame-sennin: “I don’t know quite what’s going on here, but that girl is quite a master…Wh-what’s more, [her style] resembles my own Kame-sen School…”

Roshi seems to think very highly of Chichi, which I don't think he would of Videl. Chichi's feats are far move impressive.
kn83 wrote:Shin vs a Cell jr
I think Kaioshin takes this easily. I don't see a Cell Jr. being in a "different dimension" than Piccolo.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Analytic wrote:
kn83 wrote:GT SSJ Goku (Baby arc) vs Base Vegito (Buu saga)
Base Goku should be sufficient here, in my opinion. I don't think Base Vegetto is anywheres close to Gohan-Boo, who Base Goku should be significantly stronger than.
Chapter: 171, P4.1
Kame-sennin: “I don’t know quite what’s going on here, but that girl is quite a master…Wh-what’s more, [her style] resembles my own Kame-sen School…”

Roshi seems to think very highly of Chichi, which I don't think he would of Videl. Chichi's feats are far move impressive.
kn83 wrote:Shin vs a Cell jr
I think Kaioshin takes this easily. I don't see a Cell Jr. being in a "different dimension" than Piccolo.
Base Vegito was confirmed to be above Buuhan in one of the Daizenshuu. Plus, the official multiplier for potara suggest that he is WAY above Buuhan.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 pm

kn83 wrote: SSJ Rage Trunks (Spirit Sword) vs Aniraza
Shin vs a Cell jr
I'll answer just these.

1. Rage Trunks was only above SSJB Goku and below SSJB Vegeta (after the ROSAT), they both grew stronger and should now be stronger than Trunks in the TOP, and Aniraza is even stronger than that. However, with the Spirit Sword, since it cut Fused Zamasu in two halves, then Aniraza gets stomped.

2. I strongly think the version of Buu Goku was talking about is Kid Buu, since that was the Buu that Goku fought in the end and the most "important" one would say, being the final villian of the arc, so I would say Goku's base is as strong as SSJ3 Goku from the Buu arc. Transformed into a SSJ, and he is much stronger than Base Vegito, since Base Vegito was only above Buuhan. SSJ Vegito however, he wins easily.

3. No matter what happens, Chi Chi will ALWAYS be stronger than Videl, even when she was a kid (that would be a much better fight, but Chi Chi with her speed feats would still win). 23th Budokai Chi Chi is overkill.

4. Shin stomps. Piccolo was able to hold his own against a Cell Jr, and recieved compliments from Goku and Future Trunks about his strength, even though he's still below 50% Goku as stated in the series. Then trains 7 years and obviously got stronger, so strong that I think he was at least able to reach the Cell Jr tier. But he was still no match for Shin. So is the Cell Jr. And no, base saiyans are NOT stronger than Piccolo and Shin.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 pm

kn83 wrote:Base Vegito was confirmed to be above Buuhan in one of the Daizenshuu. Plus, the official multiplier for potara suggest that he is WAY above Buuhan.
No Daizenshuu confirms that... It seems unreasonable for Vegetto to even go Super Saiyan if his base form was strong enough to get Boo to absorb him.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 am

Analytic wrote:
kn83 wrote:Base Vegito was confirmed to be above Buuhan in one of the Daizenshuu. Plus, the official multiplier for potara suggest that he is WAY above Buuhan.
No Daizenshuu confirms that... It seems unreasonable for Vegetto to even go Super Saiyan if his base form was strong enough to get Boo to absorb him.
There's this
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/misc/hujio/seg_vegetto.png\

Also, the multiplier for potara is that it is the max power of both partners added together, then multiplied tens of times. I've done a powerscale of the Buu arc before and found that Buuhan should be at least 20x stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Based on the potara multiplexer, base Vegito should be way stronger than Buuhan.