Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby ekrolo2 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:12 pm

In a world where the Black arc doesn't happen (yet, maybe) Zamasu gets to see firsthand what mortals and God's are made of. How would he react to Zeno, Jiren, Kefla, Freeza and UI Goku?

Would all of this enhance his existing prejudices or would 17s act of restoring everyone show him mortals aren't so bad?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

User avatar
PFM18
I Live Here
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby PFM18 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Well he would be angry that mortals were using power that rivaled the Gods of Destruction. This would lead into the whole premise that mortals are constantly at war and fighting and the magnitude of these conflicts would only grow higher if they got to this level of strength. He really hates the way mortals inevitably end up fighting like how he saw on that Barbarian planet. If these "disgusting barbaric mortals" now had the strength to beat GoDs that would probably make the problem even bigger in his eyes.

I guess what I'm saying is Zamasu would not be a fan of the ToP lol

User avatar
Hulk10
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Hulk10 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:39 pm

To be perfectly honest, Gods fight too, living things always fight. Its part of nature.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

Kataphrut
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 998
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Kataphrut » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:29 am

Also, Universe 10 was gone by the time Jiren and UI Goku were fighting. So he wouldn't have got to see them.

Shame, I love the image of Zamasu watching that fight and just having an aneurysm.

User avatar
BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 778
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 am

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby BrolyKale » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:34 am

Seeing so many mortals fighting and some are damn strong (hello Jiren) he would just re-die of anger.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Regular
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby SupremeKai25 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 am

He would be angered greatly at both mortals and Gods.

He would be disgusted by the fact that Goku, saiyan garbage, was able to master the divine state that even the Gods of Destruction have sought for so long, but failed to attain. He would be disturbed by the fact that Jiren, a selfish mortal, was able to obtain the power that outshines even a Destroyer's. How can the Destroyers call themselves Gods, if they let lowly mortals surpass them? He would greatly despise Kefla, who is just an unstable fool who seeks to destroy all around her and is prone to temper tantrum. And he would utterly hate Frieza, who embodies everything wrong with mortals; cruelty, madness, cowardice, deceit.

But then, he would also feel righteous fury towards the Gods themselves, in particular towards Grand Zeno. A childish individual, who would erase entire universes just to prove a point. Zamasu loved nature, he truly did, that's why he spent most of his free time in a beautiful cabin nestled in lush woods. So if he would hear that the universes themselves would be erased, all those pure and splendid worlds gone, Zamasu would be terrified to say the least.

Then there is Gowasu. He was an idol to Zamasu, deeply respected and admired. And yet, he failed to do his job as a God of Creation, because his universe had to participate in the Tournament of Power. How would Zamasu react to this? How could he go on with a teacher who couldn't even do his own job?

or would 17s act of restoring everyone show him mortals aren't so bad?


Just like there is one example of a mortal acting in a selfless way, there are many others of mortals acting in selfish ways. Goku himself acted in a selfish way, when he didn't care that the other universes would be erased, and just wanted to have a challenge. Frieza and Jiren are the epitome of entitlement. Arrogant beyond measure. And then there is Ribrianne, a clown who considers herself to be some "deity of love". That would be the greatest sin to Zamasu; A mortal, who considers herself a God. That is just preposterous. Ultimately, Android 17's selfless wish wouldn't have changed Zamasu's mindset. 1 contestant who acts in a good way, amongst more than 70 who are selfish pricks. It would only further prove Zamasu's point.

The fact that Universe 10 lost in such a miserable way would only fuel Zamasu's ire towards the incompetent Gods who cannot rule mortals, nor the world, and the violent mortals who can only get their way through violence and brute force.

Perhaps the more urgent question is: Would Zamasu still switch bodies with Goku in light of the Tournament of Power? Or would he perhaps settle with Jiren's body, given the fact that he had the power that surpassed even the Destroyers. And Goku forgot how to use Ultra Instinct, so his body wouldn't be of much use to Zamasu. But if Zamasu took Jiren's body, and managed to unlock Ultra Instinct. Can you imagine the sheer amount of power that Ultra Instinct Jiren Black would have? The multiverse is so lucky that Zamasu didn't live to see the Tournament of Power.
My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.

User avatar
Lionel
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Lionel » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:08 am

Probably disgust for the gods' whimful complacency and the ningen who bask in power that is capable of posing a grave danger to the celestial authorities should they ever choose to rebel. Despite his genocidal egomania, Zamasu did make a few valid points with his rhetoric. Certain Ningen possessing such strength that they become the figureheads of their universes instead of the actual arbiters being one of them -- a good number of them even having the audacity to utilise the exclusive god ki for their personal purposes. Regardless if the ningen are being used as pawns in the gods' machinations, as Champa so aptly described it at the end of his tournament competition with his brother, having such powerful entities would not sit well with someone who is technically supposed to oversee such a vast expanse of existence. Think about it, Shin and Kibito were both taken aback when discovering how powerful the Saiyans actually were in the Buu arc; suggesting that it was no normal occurrence. Goku's affirmation to Hit about the pair of them eventually not being under the authoritarian boots of the Hakaishin thanks to their growing power also clarifies how they're looking to dislodge themselves from the sovereign charge of deities.

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby ekrolo2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 am

Kataphrut wrote:Also, Universe 10 was gone by the time Jiren and UI Goku were fighting. So he wouldn't have got to see them.

Shame, I love the image of Zamasu watching that fight and just having an aneurysm.

Godtube is there for him to use.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

User avatar
Draconic
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1923
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Draconic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:28 pm

I imagine he would hate the entire premise. He hated mortals to death but seems to have a genuine love of the rest of the world, so having Universe destruction based entirely on mortal worthiness, for which he finds none anyway, would probably drive him insane on the spot.
English is not my first language !

My breakdown of the new and old transformations. Hope to update it soon with many others!

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby AnimeNation101 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:47 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:Also, Universe 10 was gone by the time Jiren and UI Goku were fighting. So he wouldn't have got to see them.

Shame, I love the image of Zamasu watching that fight and just having an aneurysm.

Godtube is there for him to use.

Or he would just figure out how they came back through common sense for asking the angel
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

User avatar
Hulk10
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Hulk10 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Lets not accuse Supreme Kais of not doing their jobs. Each one from each Universe has their own way to doing things.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Regular
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby SupremeKai25 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:12 am

Hulk10 wrote:Lets not accuse Supreme Kais of not doing their jobs. Each one from each Universe has their own way to doing things.


If their universes were in such a miserably bad state that the King of All literally wanted them gone, then there is clearly something wrong with their methods.

The only Supreme Kais who can be proud of their work are those of the four universe that were exempt from participating in the Tournament of Power. But clowns like Roh and Shin were clearly not fit for that position.
My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.

User avatar
Hulk10
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Zamasu Lives to See TOP

Postby Hulk10 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:03 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:Lets not accuse Supreme Kais of not doing their jobs. Each one from each Universe has their own way to doing things.


If their universes were in such a miserably bad state that the King of All literally wanted them gone, then there is clearly something wrong with their methods.

The only Supreme Kais who can be proud of their work are those of the four universe that were exempt from participating in the Tournament of Power. But clowns like Roh and Shin were clearly not fit for that position.


I disagree mainly because the only Universe that was in a really terrible state was the one run by Roh and Sidra. But neither of us is going to change the other's opinions so its best to leave it at that.

Anyway Zamasu would probably become even more convinced that he was in the 'right' if he saw the tournament of power.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.


Return to “In-Universe Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests