The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Golden Freeza possessed by Watagash (remember, the more evil a person is the greater the power boost they get) vs. Beerus, Merged Zamasu, and SSJB Vegito (no time limit)
He doesn't even beat SsjB Kkx10 Goku.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:19 pm

In Brightest Day wrote:Some fights here:

- Bio Warriors (Ebifurya, Misokatsun, Kishime) vs. Muten Roshi (Resurrection F).
- Chaozu (Boo arc) vs. Tarble.
- Freeza (true form, Resurrection F) vs. Hirudegarn.
- SSJ3 Son Goku (Battle of Gods) vs. Kid Boo.
- Fat Boo (vs. Majin Vegeta) vs. SSJ2 Vegeta (Battle of Gods).
- Tenshinhan (Saiyan arc) vs. 6 Saibamen.
- I still have the Bio Warriors taking this. Even individually. They are around the 7K of level, while Roshi I have him around 3K-4K.

- I have Chiaotzu taking this. He should probably be already at Gohan's power when he fought Frieza (200K).

- I have Frieza taking this.

- Goku wins, obviously. They were equals in the Buu saga, and with 4 years of training, Goku should take the win.

- If Vegeta gets angry, then he wins. If not, he loses like how Majin Vegeta did.

- I guess Tenshinhan wins, although it would be a bit troublesome. He easily kill one saibaman though, and considering Krillin was able to take out 3 saibamen at once, then if Tien uses his best attacks he would ended being the winner.
Lunatic Fringe wrote:• Piccolo(Android Arc/pre-Kami fusion) vs. King Cold & Mecha Freeza

• Bear Thief vs. Mr. Satan

• Cymbal & Tambourine vs. Yajirobe(Piccolo Daimao Arc) & Muten Roshi(Piccolo Daimao Arc)

• Tullece vs. Monster Zarbon & Dodoria
- Piccolo takes this easily. I have him above Goku from Yardrat, since it was said by Tenshinhan that Goku Yardrat < Sick Goku, and Sick Goku was weaker than Piccolo. Piccolo takes this.

- I don't really know, but I'll have Mr Satan taking this, since Bear Thief was defated in one single punch by Goku, I doubt Mr Satan would be beaten by just one overshot, maybe 3 to 5 punches would be better.

- They easily defeat Cymbal, Tambourine is probably around the same power as Roshi, and I have Yajirobe stronger than Roshi by a small gap. Yajrobe and Roshi win.

- Turles wins, even without eating the food. Remember that Turles was a bit stronger than Goku's 30K. Turles could easily be somewhere at the 35K. Dodoria is nothing here, he would be one shooted. Monster Zarbon is 30K, so he would have a tough battle with him, but Turles would ended up winning.

Now for my match:
Gohan (Buu Saga) vs Goku (Cell Saga)

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 pm

ChiChi (at her prime) vs Majin Spopovich

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Now for my match:
Gohan (Buu Saga) vs Goku (Cell Saga)
Gohan has a slight lead in raw power, but he's also pretty out of practice and his skills are rusty. Odds are Goku takes it.
DSB wrote:ChiChi (at her prime) vs Majin Spopovich
Spopovich is, at best, stronger than Goku as he was during the 21st Tenka'ichi Budokai. During the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai, Chi Chi was strong and skilled enough to greatly impress the Muten Roshi and officially had a battle power of 130. Spopovich might get a little mileage out of being able to fly, use Ki blasts and that weird zombie-like durability of his, but Chi Chi is way too strong for him to compete against.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
Spopovich is, at best, stronger than Goku as he was during the 21st Tenka'ichi Budokai. During the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai, Chi Chi was strong and skilled enough to greatly impress the Muten Roshi and officially had a battle power of 130. Spopovich might get a little mileage out of being able to fly, use Ki blasts and that weird zombie-like durability of his, but Chi Chi is way too strong for him to compete against.
To be honest even 21st Budokai Goku is heavily overrating him, I doubt he could even beat Kuririn.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Noah wrote:New match:

Dabura vs. LSSJ Broly ( Movie 8 )
Wanted to reply here on this thread. Broly wins, since Buu Saga SSJ Gohan was able to fight him, while Cell Saga SSJ Goku, who is probably around the same strenght as that Gohan, did nothing to Broly.
Chi Chi wins with just one punch. She manages to impress Roshi in the 23rd Budokai, I have her stronger than Yamcha and Krillin from the 22nd Budokai, who are stronger than Chappa, who is stronger than Goku post Korin, who's stronger than Mercenary Tao, who ones shoots 21st Budokai Goku, and Spopovich is probably just around 21st Goku and Roshi tier.

Here are 15 matches from the Saiyan and Frieza arc:

- Yajirobe vs Saibaman

- Chiaotzu vs Yajirobe (Saiyan Saga)

- Chiaotzu (no telekinesis allowed) and Yajirobe (no sword allowed) vs Gohan (no enraged allowed, Saiyan Saga)

- Yamcha, Krillin and Tien vs Weighted Piccolo (Saiyan Saga)

- Nappa vs Guldo (no telekinesis allowed)

- Kiwi vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)

- Dodoria vs Kiwi and Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)

- Krillin (against Ginyu Goku) vs Zarbon (no transformation allowed)

- Goku Saiyan Saga (after eating the senzu bean before going to Namek) vs Monster Zarbon

- Gohan (post Recoome) vs Vegeta (post Zarbon)

- Nail vs Recoome

- Vegeta (pre Recoome) vs Gohan (post Recoome)

- Vegeta (pre Recoome), Gohan, Krillin (post Recoome) vs Burter and Jeice

- Piccolo (pre Nail) vs Goku (Ginyu Saga, no kaioken allowed)

- Krillin (end of Frieza battle) vs Goku (Ginyu Saga, no kaioken allowed)

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:39 pm

The ultimate battle.

Goku SSB V Goku SSB.

Who wins, in the battle of these two similar looking, and same sounding titans?

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 pm

Gog wrote:The ultimate battle.

Goku SSB V Goku SSB.

Vegeta has a stroke.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:25 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Gog wrote:The ultimate battle.

Goku SSB V Goku SSB.

Vegeta has a stroke.
Don't you mean Vegeta gets wet?

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Spopovich. He can fly, shoot ki, and is really hard to kill.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:17 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
dragonball0900 wrote:
Chi Chi wins with just one punch. She manages to impress Roshi in the 23rd Budokai, I have her stronger than Yamcha and Krillin from the 22nd Budokai, who are stronger than Chappa, who is stronger than Goku post Korin, who's stronger than Mercenary Tao, who ones shoots 21st Budokai Goku, and Spopovich is probably just around 21st Goku and Roshi tier.
I think you guys are heavily overestimating Chi Chi. There is no proof she is even 21st budokai Krillin level. And Spopovich was heavily holding back against Videl and could just outlast Chi Chi even if she is stronger. Or he can just fly and shoot ki blasts at her, which she has no defense against.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:10 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
Here are 15 matches from the Saiyan and Frieza arc:
- Yajirobe vs Saibaman
Yajirobe is a chump who can't fly or shoot ki blasts.
Close but Chiaotzu's powers give him the win, and even if he couldn't win he self destructs and makes it a tie.
- Chiaotzu (no telekinesis allowed) and Yajirobe (no sword allowed) vs Gohan (no enraged allowed, Saiyan Saga)
I'm pretty sure Gohan's power level was over 1,000. That should be enough to win against them.
The team should be too much for him by himself.
Nappa has better feats. Guldo needs his telekinesis to win.
Vegeta has galic gun and great ape form so he wins.
Both of them together should be enough. Vegeta's galic gun had a power level above Dadoria and he can go great ape. Cui should give him the win.
Krillin's power level was stated to be above 10,000 when fighting Guldo. I doubt it doubled in that short time.
- Goku Saiyan Saga (after eating the senzu bean before going to Namek) vs Monster Zarbon
Goku should of got a zenkai big enough to win against monster Zarbon imo.
Gohan wasn't much without his anger boost.
- Nail vs Recoome
Recoome because he has feats.
Vegeta for the same reason as before.
Either one can solo Vegeta, and the other can solo gohan and krillin

Goku's base was always above pre fusion Piccolo.
Goku, because I doubt Krillin surpassed a power level of 90,000

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How strong do you think Dark Magician Girl would be in comparison to Towa and Videl?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Would Dark Magician Girl be able to fight them?

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: How strong do you think Dark Magician Girl would be in comparison to Towa and Videl?

Post by Cetra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 pm

I guess you mean her "real life" version, so the Black Magician Girl Mana.

Videl? Yes.

Towa? No. Dragon Ball characters that are not just above average humans are already too strong.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: How strong do you think Dark Magician Girl would be in comparison to Towa and Videl?

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Dark Magician Girl has 2,000 Attack Points. Videl has a power level of 7-8ish.

Now, since obviously the Power Level-to-Attack Point ratio is, in accordance with tradition, 5,241,541:1, Dark Magician Girl's Power Level would be 36,690,787-41,932,328, making her easily strong enough to beat Videl, and able to hold her own at roughly a 25-33% Freeza.

Now, against Towa, Dark Magician Girl get a Rival Cleavage Boost, which puts her Power Level at x+2, with "x" being whoever the well-endowed opponent she faces is. This too is in accordance with tradition. Now, whether her magical skills would surpass Towa is up for debate, but she would most definitely put up a fight.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Here are 15 matches from the Saiyan and Frieza arc:

- Yajirobe vs Saibaman

- Nail vs Recoome

- Yajirobe's battle power doesn't even reach the thousands. Unless if he gets very lucky with his sword, the Saibaiman wins.
- Yajirobe's a lot stronger than Chiaotzu, but lacks any skill in Ki control and he's probably vulnerable to his telekinesis. Despite this, Yajirobe's superior strength and speed probably lets him win.
- Gohan's got a sizable power advantage against both Yajirobe and Chiaotzu, and without having to worry Yajirobe's sword and Chiaotzu's telekinesis, he should have no problem beating the two.
- Even while being hindered by the extra weight, Piccolo should be more than strong enough to take down the three Earthlings.
- I personally have Ghurd at around 6,000, which is quite a bit higher than Nappa's 4,000. Even without his psychic abilities, Ghurd wins.
- The two are dead even in strength, but I bet that Vegeta has sharper skill and instincts. It's a hard battle, but Vegeta wins.
- Dodoria lacks the necessary power to deal with the both of them at the same, especially if his skills have been getting dull while lavishing in the lap of luxury next to Freeza.
- Kuririn is probably not quite as strong as Zarbon, but he also has superior Ki control and technique. It's a hard battle but Kuririn probably wins.
- Goku can win if he uses a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha from the start while he's fresh. Even then, there's a chance that Zarbon survives and Goku is pretty much done for. Goku can win, but it's not likely.
- The two are probably about even in strength, but Vegeta has a huge advantage in experience. Unless if Gohan's limit breaks, Vegeta will prevail.
- Nail and Reacoom are probably of about even strength, but a skilled Namekian warrior probably has the advantage over a space-thug type who relies on raw power, like Reacoom. Nail likely wins.
- There's no difference between Vegeta after fighting Zarbon and Vegeta before fighting Reacoom. See the results for the (Gohan (post Recoome) vs Vegeta (post Zarbon)) match for my answer for this one.
- Vegeta, Gohan, and Kuririn could probably beat either Jheese or Butta, but not both of them at the same time.
- Piccolo was at Kaio's planet for about a week, so he's only a little stronger than Nail at around 50,000, at best. Goku's nearly twice as strong so he'll win easily.
- By the time of his death, Kuririn's battle power has probably risen to about 100,000 which is marginally superior to Goku's 90,000. I'll let Kuririn win this one.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 am

Yeah, I think I messed up with putting Gohan (post Recoome) vs Vegeta (pre Recoome/post Zarbon). Didn't know I put them twice at the time.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:13 am

Strength comparisons and "who would win?" aside, I see no reason to doubt the Dark Magician Girl's ability to at least fight them.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 am

- Bio Warriors (Ebifurya, Misokatsun, Kishime) vs. Muten Roshi (Resurrection F).
- Too many for Roshi to handle. Roshi has no chance to win.
- Not even a challenge. One of Chaozu's dodonpas is enough to instantaneous kill Tarble.
- RoF Freeza's Death Ball should be enough to kill Hirudegarn.
- Goku is probably stronger but I do believe he can't mantain his SSJ3 enough time to kill Kid Buu.
- Without his enraged SSJ2 form, SSJ2 Vegeta can't kill Buu, who I believe is many times stronger than the actual Mr. Buu.
- It would be tough but with Kikoho & Tayoken, Ten manages to kill them.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm

He loses, he is max raditz to nappa tier in rof, in uni tournament he should be around SSB kaioken times 100 level at least, because, you know.. he could always have been that strong..

Chiaotzu wins, or does he..
How strong was tarble again?

Freeza is too strong

Kid buu

Vegeta should win, if he manages to evaporate all of him

Tien loses, 6 is too much
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker