The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mcdjbeatz
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by mcdjbeatz » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:02 am

dragonball0900 wrote:Right. What if Android 14 vs SSJ Goku (Namek)? Or Android 14 vs SSJ Trunks (the one who killed Mecha Frieza? Judging by how he was defeated by Future Trunks from the Android arc, who is stronger than the one from Mecha Frieza arc.
Just like with Android 15 vs Vegeta, SSJ Trunks (Movie 7) was on par with Android 14 who should be similar to his android arc counterpart in terms of power. I think Trunks got a fair amount stronger than he was when he killed Mecha Freeza due to being relative in power to Vegeta, Goku and Piccolo who had undergone intense training for 3 years. There is too much of a gap in power for either SSJ Goku (Namek) or SSJ Trunks (Mecha Freeza Arc) to pull out a victory so this goes to Android 14 both times.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 am

Broly LSSJ (from the second movie) vs Caulifla SSJ2? who wins and why?

I think Broly might be stronger because he faced Gohan SSJ2 but didn't take any damage at all (only the lava did some damage but he was still able to outclass Gohan with ease)
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am

CSSB Goku and CSSB Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu [Manga]

Do they kill Zamasu?

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:58 pm

DSB wrote:CSSB Goku and CSSB Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu [Manga]

Do they kill Zamasu?
Goku could of won on his own with hakai. Zamasu had to use Mai as a shield.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Babidi vs All universe 11 team.

Same rules from tournament of power.

Just in the begining Babidi try to teleport everybody to 1000 km away the arena...What happens?
Vados Sama!

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Smilodon wrote:Babidi vs All universe 11 team.

Just in the begining Babidi try to teleport everybody to 1000 km away the arena...What happens?
They get BFR'd and lose.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 pm

MainJPW wrote:

They get BFR'd and lose.
Well they could possibly fly by shooting a ki blast like Roshi and Krillin. But the only person I think might do that is Jiren.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:32 am

dragon boss z wrote:
MainJPW wrote:

They get BFR'd and lose.
Well they could possibly fly by shooting a ki blast like Roshi and Krillin. But the only person I think might do that is Jiren.
1000 km back?
Vados Sama!

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:24 am

Dr. Raichi runs the ultimate gauntlet of the dead. Every round he completes the fallen foe he and his Ghost Warriors triumphed against will join them in the next battle. Also, this is Raichi from Multiverse because he actually has a personality. His Ghost Warriors are also capable of all transformations, barring the God forms/Golden Form. Also, a much, much, much weaker Hatchiyak can be summoned if everything goes south.

Round 1:

Piccolo(after his fusion with Nail), and God.

Round 2:

5th form Coola, 5th form Freeza, and 5th form King Cold.

Round 3:

SSJ Goku, SSJ Vegeta(Namek).

Round 4:

Mecha Freeza(Android arc)

Round 5:

SSJ Trunks.

Round 6:

Yadrat Goku.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 am

Smilodon wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
MainJPW wrote: They get BFR'd and lose.
1000 km back?
its hard to say. Roshi was casually able to fly a good distance with a power level of 100. I wouldn't be that surprised if Jiren could do it for 1,000 km.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 am

Gog wrote:Dr. Raichi runs the ultimate gauntlet of the dead. Every round he completes the fallen foe he and his Ghost Warriors triumphed against will join them in the next battle. Also, this is Raichi from Multiverse because he actually has a personality. His Ghost Warriors are also capable of all transformations, barring the God forms/Golden Form. Also, a much, much, much weaker Hatchiyak can be summoned if everything goes south.

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

SSJ Trunks.

Round 6:

Yadrat Goku.
The rounds are out of order if they are supposed to be ordered in difficulty.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:28 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Gog wrote:Dr. Raichi runs the ultimate gauntlet of the dead. Every round he completes the fallen foe he and his Ghost Warriors triumphed against will join them in the next battle. Also, this is Raichi from Multiverse because he actually has a personality. His Ghost Warriors are also capable of all transformations, barring the God forms/Golden Form. Also, a much, much, much weaker Hatchiyak can be summoned if everything goes south.

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

SSJ Trunks.

Round 6:

Yadrat Goku.
Isn't Yadrat Goku stronger than SSJ Trunks? Also...

Round 7:

18, and 17.

Round 8:

16. (If 16 isn't enough of a challenge than he has 1st form Cell to back him up)

I just realized that having Yadrat Goku as the finial boss isn't going to be all that of a challenge with Raichi and his army of Super Ghosts.

Sonofman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sonofman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 pm

BrolyKale wrote:Broly LSSJ (from the second movie) vs Caulifla SSJ2? who wins and why?

I think Broly might be stronger because he faced Gohan SSJ2 but didn't take any damage at all (only the lava did some damage but he was still able to outclass Gohan with ease)

I think SSJ2 Caulifla would be able to hold her ground, but Gohan wasn't able to because he did not train during the 7 year gap. If he did train (even just a little bit), Broly wouldn't have had his way that easily. However, Broly would still win against a SSJ2 mainly because his power just keeps growing the angrier he gets, while a SSJ2 form will deplete stamina in the long run. A SSJ2 Caulifla would lose even more stamina because she lacks ki control in that form. You can see that during her battle with a SSJ2 Goku at the tournament of power. Goku mastered his SSJ2, while Caulifla did not. Their fight was completely one sided with Goku having the edge even though she was a SSJ2. If it was a Kale vs Broly... that would be difficult to know.
"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul" - Hebrews 6:19

Sonofman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sonofman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Perfectionist-Cell wrote:Ssbkkx10 Goku vs Beerus.
I'd prefer a SSB Kaio Ken x20 Goku vs Beerus. It's difficult because we have never seen Beerus go all out. SSB form seems to be significantly weaker than Beerus... I'd say that a SSB Kaio Ken x50 would at least push Beerus going full power. IMO :shifty:

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Gog wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

SSJ Trunks.

Round 6:

Yadrat Goku.
Isn't Yadrat Goku stronger than SSJ Trunks? Also...

Round 7:

18, and 17.

Round 8:

16. (If 16 isn't enough of a challenge than he has 1st form Cell to back him up)

I just realized that having Yadrat Goku as the finial boss isn't going to be all that of a challenge with Raichi and his army of Super Ghosts.
Yes, Yadrat Goku is stronger than ssj Trunks, that isn't the problem.
Piccolo after his fussion with nail and god is round 1 but he is the strongest one here. He should be be the second to last round.
The final round should be the 5th form cold family. If Frieza's 5th from just made him a couple times stronger than his 4th form he would already be at least as strong as everyone else here, probably stronger, plus he would have his family for backup.

The order should go

Round 1: Mecha Frieza (he brought his dad for backup because he still wasn't sure if he could win against ssj Goku)

Round 2: ssj Trunks (he was comparable to Namek Goku but has a sword and fights to kill)

Round 3: ssj Yadrat Goku (stronger than ssj Trunks)

Round 4: ssj Goku + Vegeta (even if this is their namek versions if both had ssj Trunks wouldn't be able to take both at once, maybe Yadrat Goku could so this could be round 3)

Round 5: Piccolo post kami fussion (he was confirmed stronger than ssj Vegeta since he was as strong as the androids who beat up ssj Vegeta who was stronger than Yadrat Goku)

Round 6: I think the androids are around 2x 100% Frieza, so I don't think Piccolo even after kami fusion could beat 5th form Frieza especially not with 5th form Cooler and 5th form Cold (who knows how strong that would be) Though this is a what if team so it can't really be placed properly

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 am

Piccolo (ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell
Manga Hit vs Boo arc Vegetto

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:15 am

Doctor. wrote:Piccolo (ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell
Piccolo at this point should be able to defeat Super Perfect Cell, I have him higher than the SSJ2's from the Buu arc, but weaker than Fat Buu.

Hit in the manga was able to fight SSJ God Goku, which is superior to Vegetto. Hit wins I think.

Sonofman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sonofman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:15 am

Doctor. wrote:Piccolo (ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell
Piccolo in Super is stronger than Super Perfect Cell, due to the fact that he didn't stop training all those years after the Buu arc. He should be a little stronger than a SSJ2 but that's probably as far as he'll go in my opinion.

I'd definitely say that Hit would beat Buu arc Vegetto. Vegetto doesn't stand a chance against Hit's time skip attack because his level is not high enough. However, I'd probably say it'll be a tie if Vegetto goes Super Saiyan 2 or 3, because Super Vegetto has had no enemy near his level in the Buu arc. So we can't really judge his full potential because he has never been shown to show his full power.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Sonofman wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:Broly LSSJ (from the second movie) vs Caulifla SSJ2? who wins and why?

I think SSJ2 Caulifla would be able to hold her ground, but Gohan wasn't able to because he did not train during the 7 year gap. If he did train (even just a little bit), Broly wouldn't have had his way that easily. However, Broly would still win against a SSJ2 mainly because his power just keeps growing the angrier he gets, while a SSJ2 form will deplete stamina in the long run. A SSJ2 Caulifla would lose even more stamina because she lacks ki control in that form. You can see that during her battle with a SSJ2 Goku at the tournament of power. Goku mastered his SSJ2, while Caulifla did not. Their fight was completely one sided with Goku having the edge even though she was a SSJ2. If it was a Kale vs Broly... that would be difficult to know.
Actually Gohan did train in the movie... https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/50684 ... 224121.jpg he isn't weaker in the movie, so I believe his SSJ2 should be strong enough, but only in the movie of course.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:56 pm

- Strongest character Kunshi can beat?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?