The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:Manga fpssj2 trunks (DBS) vs Super Vegito (Buu arc)?
Ssj Vegito finger-flicks.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Trunks stomps. Base or SSJ Trunks would be a better match for him.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Tue May 08, 2018 6:52 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Did Trunks not struggle with Dabra not long before he travelled to the past?

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Tue May 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Analytic wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Did Trunks not struggle with Dabra not long before he travelled to the past?
He did have a year where he fought Goku Black consistently and got a ton stronger but Yes before that he struggled with Dabura (although who knows maybe F Dabura was much stronger than Present timeline Dabura)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Analytic wrote:Did Trunks not struggle with Dabra not long before he travelled to the past?
And after that he was about equal to Post God SSJ3 Goku with his enhanced SSJ2.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Alright guys, time for another hypothetical question. And today, I'm gonna get a little bit fanficy because I'm gonna be mixing Super and GT together. And I'm asking...

How strong would Kale and Kefla be if they achieved Super Saiyan 4, and who would be the strongest characters they could defeat? First talk about Kale, then talk about Kefla.
You meant kale and Kefla not Kale and Caulifla.

Kales base power is rather ambiguous because of her unique berseker form. I have no idea where she stands

SSJ4 Kefla would crush everybody in the tournament with the utmost ease. The way I see it she would be 80x stronger than her SSJ2 state. (I believe SSJ4 is about 20x SSJ3) and so she would be able to beat anybody in the tournament quite comfortably with SSJ3. With SSJ4 she'd be leaps and bounds above everybody in the tournament and since UI Goku and jiren are above the Hakaishin,she would beat all the Hakaishin. Somewhere in the 20x gap the angels probably lie. So ultimately I think the Grand Priest is the only one that would be able to stand up to her.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:16 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Yeah I think trunks wins in base with moderate difficulty(in the anime)

...or I am not as familiar with the manga so I dont know.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Odin vs Beerus

Galactus vs Beerus
1. We still haven't seen Beerus at full power. Odin was able to make the whole Multiverse rumble before and that felt bigger than making shock waves across the Universe. I think Beerus at 100% full power could win, but I do think Odin has a chance to win depending how much power that Beerus is using.

2. It depends on Galatcus health. If this a very hungry Galactus than Beerus would probably win. Galactus at normal hunger would be a pretty good fight, but I still give it to Galactus since he can easily drain all of Beerus ki. Not to mention, he can use Ultimate Nullifier if he needs too.

I feel like Beerus would have a lot of respect to Galactus and Galactus would make him into his personal pet :lol: .

I feel like characters in Super that are not Zeno are probably around the highest level of Skyfather. I still don't think Beerus, the other God of Desturction, Jiren and UI Goku are powerful enough yet to take someone like Kubik, Kosmos, the Celestials and many other powerful beings in the 616 Universe.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Thu May 10, 2018 3:58 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Odin vs Beerus

Galactus vs Beerus
1. We still haven't seen Beerus at full power. Odin was able to make the whole Multiverse rumble before and that felt bigger than making shock waves across the Universe. I think Beerus at 100% full power could win, but I do think Odin has a chance to win depending how much power that Beerus is using.

2. It depends on Galatcus health. If this a very hungry Galactus than Beerus would probably win. Galactus at normal hunger would be a pretty good fight, but I still give it to Galactus since he can easily drain all of Beerus ki. Not to mention, he can use Ultimate Nullifier if he needs too.

I feel like Beerus would have a lot of respect to Galactus and Galactus would make him into his personal pet :lol: .

I feel like characters in Super that are not Zeno are probably around the highest level of Skyfather. I still don't think Beerus, the other God of Desturction, Jiren and UI Goku are powerful enough yet to take someone like Kubik, Kosmos, the Celestials and many other powerful beings in the 616 Universe.
Galactus vs Beerus would be a strange fight and I think it would go in Beerus' favour from a purely energy based stand-point, for one very simple fact. Beerus can completely nullify energy.

If Galactus were to engage Beerus on some other level that didn't completely rely on peer power(such as a mental confrontation, as he did when he fought Odin), I think he could probably edge out a victory, however, in terms of tossing energy blasts, Beerus has a very clear and dangerous advantage over someone like Galactus, who is heavily reliant on his energy reserves.

As for the Odin thing, when did he shake the multiverse?
I know that Odin is really freaking powerful, like very much in the same tier as Galactus if he tries(Odin's first real feat in publication is literally teleporting everyone human being on the planet to another dimension and stopping time for the entire plaent), but I hardly remember him being so powerful that he could shake the multiverse.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:14 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Analytic wrote:Did Trunks not struggle with Dabra not long before he travelled to the past?
The anime is confusional and that's fine, but in the manga it is clearly stated that the difference between Ssj3 Goku and SsjG Goku is HUGE. So Ssj3 Goku is not god tier and Ssj2 Future Trunks wouldn't be able to even land a hit on Vegito.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:The anime is confusional and that's fine, but in the manga it is clearly stated that the difference between Ssj3 Goku and SsjG Goku is HUGE. So Ssj3 Goku is not god tier and Ssj2 Future Trunks wouldn't be able to even land a hit on Vegito.
I never said SSJ3 Goku was anywhere near SSJ God... Though the difference shouldn't be HUGE like you said because SSJ Goku could still fight with Initial Hit better than <10% SSJ Blue Vegeta could. It's big, but not huge as you said.

Why wouldn't he? Even though Manga post God Saiyans aren't as strong as they're on the anime, they should still be able to solo Z with ease. 4th form Freeza was an absolute monster for Gohan and Piccolo but Base Goku could fight evenly against him. Base Trunks definitely can't beat SSJ Vegetto, but saying he can't land a punch on SSJ Vegetto as a SSJ2 is underrating him IMO.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
The anime is confusional and that's fine, but in the manga it is clearly stated that the difference between Ssj3 Goku and SsjG Goku is HUGE. So Ssj3 Goku is not god tier and Ssj2 Future Trunks wouldn't be able to even land a hit on Vegito.
The anime makes it very clear that these characters are on a completely different level. After Goku infused the SSG power and Vegeta surpassed it, then anything in Z immediately became irrelevant. Because Trunks can compete that sys he coukd squash Vegetto maybe even in Base form. That is just the nature of thebeast, the further in the story you get the higher the strength of thr characters involved. Trunks would have been finger flicked by Black/Zamasu if he was on the level of ssj Vegetto from the Buu saga

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Fri May 11, 2018 1:06 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:The anime is confusional and that's fine, but in the manga it is clearly stated that the difference between Ssj3 Goku and SsjG Goku is HUGE. So Ssj3 Goku is not god tier and Ssj2 Future Trunks wouldn't be able to even land a hit on Vegito.
I never said SSJ3 Goku was anywhere near SSJ God... Though the difference shouldn't be HUGE like you said because SSJ Goku could still fight with Initial Hit better than <10% SSJ Blue Vegeta could. It's big, but not huge as you said.

Why wouldn't he? Even though Manga post God Saiyans aren't as strong as they're on the anime, they should still be able to solo Z with ease. 4th form Freeza was an absolute monster for Gohan and Piccolo but Base Goku could fight evenly against him. Base Trunks definitely can't beat SSJ Vegetto, but saying he can't land a punch on SSJ Vegetto as a SSJ2 is underrating him IMO.
Neither the anime or manga are perfect, but we’ve been shown a direct comparison between SSJ3 and SSJG recently in the manga, and the difference is absolutely insane. Firstly we had Base Black being a lot stronger than Trunks who’s equal to SSJ3, and Black being able to turn SSJ, and Vegeta being able to stomp him in SSJ2 (hopefully it’s his mutated version). So that leads to it being SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ Black > SSJ3 Goku >= FPSSJ2 Trunks. Vegeta was probably at least 100x stronger than SSJ3 Goku against Trunks. Then Blue and God are obviously above that, and CSSJB is well above Blue.

Later we were given a direct comparison between the forms when Goku fought Toppo. Goku could do nothing at all to a suppressed Toppo, and after cycling through his forms and reaching SSJ3, he stated that his transformations were “useless”, which shows that suppressed Toppo was a goal post that even the 8x increase from SSJ to SSJ3 couldn’t make a dent in. Then before Goku became God, even though his prior transformations were labelled as useless by himself, he had enough confidence in that form to be able to warn Toppo that it’s going to be an “entirely different level”. Toppo upon seeing this form adknowledges what Goku has said and powers up, and even after powering up he could only match SSJG.
SSJG = FP Toppo > Suppressed Toppo >>> all of Goku’s previous forms.

Asura

Post by Asura » Sat May 12, 2018 5:35 am

A theoretical Kefla SSJ3 vs MUI Goku

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Asura wrote:A theoretical Kefla SSJ3 vs MUI Goku
Well, in terms of raw strength, Kefla is far far stronger. The way I estimate things to be, MUI Goku is about 90x stronger than SSB and Kefla SSJ3 would be about 160x stronger than SSB.

However, Goku doesn't have to think before he acts and is much more experienced in battle and that was shown to play a role when Goku was beating Caulifla in base. It would be interesting to see but since DB usually just comes down to pure power over anything else, I would say that SSJ3 Kefla would probably win.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat May 12, 2018 12:46 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
There's no such thing as "post-God Goku" in the manga. He didn't absorb Super Saiyan God. He's as strong as he was before the ritual.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Sora Saiyan wrote:Neither the anime or manga are perfect, but we’ve been shown a direct comparison between SSJ3 and SSJG recently in the manga, and the difference is absolutely insane. Firstly we had Base Black being a lot stronger than Trunks who’s equal to SSJ3, and Black being able to turn SSJ, and Vegeta being able to stomp him in SSJ2 (hopefully it’s his mutated version). So that leads to it being SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ Black > SSJ3 Goku >= FPSSJ2 Trunks. Vegeta was probably at least 100x stronger than SSJ3 Goku against Trunks. Then Blue and God are obviously above that, and CSSJB is well above Blue.

Later we were given a direct comparison between the forms when Goku fought Toppo. Goku could do nothing at all to a suppressed Toppo, and after cycling through his forms and reaching SSJ3, he stated that his transformations were “useless”, which shows that suppressed Toppo was a goal post that even the 8x increase from SSJ to SSJ3 couldn’t make a dent in. Then before Goku became God, even though his prior transformations were labelled as useless by himself, he had enough confidence in that form to be able to warn Toppo that it’s going to be an “entirely different level”. Toppo upon seeing this form adknowledges what Goku has said and powers up, and even after powering up he could only match SSJG.
SSJG = FP Toppo > Suppressed Toppo >>> all of Goku’s previous forms.
And what Vegeta pummeling Black has to do with this? His SSJ2 form is stronger than Goku's SSJ3, yes. What this has to do with Blue and God's multiplier?

When was it stated on the ToP that SSJ3 is 8x SSJ? I heavily doubt Toyotaro is bothering with the SEG Multipliers. We do have a direct implication of Blue not getting much beyond 10x regular Super Saiyan, and that overrules what SEG said 10 years ago.

Goku was on an entirely different level than the Ginyu Force and he's like 1.5x stronger than them. Those types of statements don't require tenfold gaps, you know.
Doctor. wrote:There's no such thing as "post-God Goku" in the manga. He didn't absorb Super Saiyan God. He's as strong as he was before the ritual.
He did train with Whis after that though and it's heavily implied God doesn't make other forms look like ants. I mean, it is a huge boost, but it's not a tenfold one. If i had to chose a multiplier, i'd say God is like 3x Super Saiyan 3.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Yes, Trunks stands no chance. It's insane to think him playing hide and seek with Black made him stronger than the ultimate fusion.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:07 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
Yes, Trunks stands no chance. It's insane to think him playing hide and seek with Black made him stronger than the ultimate fusion.[/quote

Wwll in the manga hw is probably weaker than Vegetto but definitely not in the anime

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat May 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Goku stomps
PFM18 wrote:
Well, in terms of raw strength, Kefla is far far stronger. The way I estimate things to be, MUI Goku is about 90x stronger than SSB and Kefla SSJ3 would be about 160x stronger than SSB.

However, Goku doesn't have to think before he acts and is much more experienced in battle and that was shown to play a role when Goku was beating Caulifla in base. It would be interesting to see but since DB usually just comes down to pure power over anything else, I would say that SSJ3 Kefla would probably win.
Howis any version of Kefla is stronger than MUI Goku who beat Jiren, who is above GoD level?
Ssj2 Kefla would be lucky to beat Toppo, and ssj3 Kefla would probably still lose to pre limit breaking Jiren, who got stomped by MUI Goku.