The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Hit
Saonel and Pirina VS Obuni
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
Dr. Myuu VS Dr. Paparoni both with all his creations and allies
Zangya and Bujin VS Goten and Trunks
1. Hit, he uses his killing abilities.
2. The namekeians
3. Baby wins if he doesn’t use any energy blast.
4. Janemba needed fusions between Goku and Vegeta. So janemba.
5. Kefla slaughters.
6. Dr. Paparoni slaughters.
7. The pirates win.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 am

SuperSaiyanMastaDon wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:
SuperSaiyanMastaDon wrote:Damaged Piccolo vs Kami + Humans

This is when everyone thinks Goku is dead. Kami chooses to try to get Tien to kill him rather than fight Piccolo. Piccolo declares himself the King of the World...

This is a severely hurt Piccolo as well. Is Piccolo really multi folds Kami at this point?
Piccolo is screwed
Kami is kamakazi even if things aren't going good piccolo won't kill kami, kami could either blow himself up like in garlic Jr movie or have Tien kill him in a pinch either way I don't think piccolo can win

Kami states that a God cannot commit suicide. So he can't just off himself here. This is exactly the reason he asks Tenshinhan to do it for him.

And the question isn't if Tenshinhan can kill Kami, the question is, if Kami decides to fight with the humans, how do they fare against Piccolo?
Kami and the humans would probably beat piccolo but piccolo was confident he could win

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 am

Goku Black VS Hit
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
It could go either way depending on circumstances.
Obuni, high difficulty
Super 17 stomps
Janemba stomps
Base Kefla one shots
Team Paparoni stomps easily
Goten and Trunks easily

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:19 am

Ssjcell wrote:
Ssjcell wrote: Piccolo is screwed
Kami is kamakazi even if things aren't going good piccolo won't kill kami, kami could either blow himself up like in garlic Jr movie or have Tien kill him in a pinch either way I don't think piccolo can win

Kami states that a God cannot commit suicide. So he can't just off himself here. This is exactly the reason he asks Tenshinhan to do it for him.

And the question isn't if Tenshinhan can kill Kami, the question is, if Kami decides to fight with the humans, how do they fare against Piccolo?
Kami and the humans would probably beat piccolo but piccolo was confident he could win
Yeah it's claimed that Piccolo could take them all and perhaps that's necessary to say to allow their to be ANY dramatic tension for the big final battle of that arc
... still but even putting aside power levels there's no way if the battle between Piccolo and Goku was that close that he wasn't injured down to the others level (ala Jiren at the end of the ToP)

He complimented Kuririn by saying “taking over the earth won't be so easy” Tenshinhan and Kami are both a good chunk or two stronger than him as well.

And he's fighting Kami/Ten/Kuri/Yamcha/Roshi/Chichi and soon to arrive Chaozu all at once....

If Ten kikohoed him on top of the Goku beatdown Kuririn and Yamcha could hold him down for Kami to mafuuba.

I don't buy him having enough reserves left.

A good alt universe would be one where it's a double death...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:43 am

Goku Black VS Hit
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
R1:If Hit goes for the Kill he wins, otherwise Black wins

R2:While Obuni is stronger i doubt he could handle their combined attacks

R3:Super 17 just keeps predicting and absorbing Ki blasts

R4:Janemba not only has reality warping powers but he bodied ssj3 goku and needed fusion, Hirudegarn lost from ssj3 goku

R5:Base GT goku > Majin Buu
Base Super goku > ssj3 gotenks
Majuub > ssj3 GT Goku
Base Kefla > ssjg Goku
So definetely Base kefla

R6:Aniraza stomps

R7:Hard to say, zangya and bujin are stronger than namek Freeza, and in the db super manga goten and trunks fought evenly with the Cell Jrs who should be around that level. I guess goten and trunks if they fused

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:45 am

Goku Black VS Hit
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
R1: hit if he goes serious immediatly, Black if he doesn't
R2: saonel and Purina were both stronger than the version of mystic Gohan that bested obuni.they win
R3: it is initial s17 or the one that fought goku? If he's initial It's a tie, if he's post absorptions he wins
R4: janembavis officially stronger for toe I
R5: base kefla rapes
R6: paparoni+robots
R7: gotten and trunks easily if they are post roast, if they aren't always them but with difficulty

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 am

Goku Black VS Hit
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
-If it's ToP Hit then he rapes
-no idea
-Super 17
-Janemba
-Kefla
-Heavily depends on if they fuse (Aniraza and Hyper Mega Rildo) and in which state Baby is (Adult Baby alone was said to be stronger than anything in universe so far) and if he posess people from his or enemy team. Infecting Aniraza would end battle in instant i mean. Also if Super 17 is in team then Myu team wins easily.
-Goten and Trunks. If somehow not alone then Gotenks one shots.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SuperSaiyanMastaDon

Post by SuperSaiyanMastaDon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:38 am

TobyS wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:

Yeah it's claimed that Piccolo could take them all and perhaps that's necessary to say to allow their to be ANY dramatic tension for the big final battle of that arc
... still but even putting aside power levels there's no way if the battle between Piccolo and Goku was that close that he wasn't injured down to the others level (ala Jiren at the end of the ToP)

He complimented Kuririn by saying “taking over the earth won't be so easy” Tenshinhan and Kami are both a good chunk or two stronger than him as well.

And he's fighting Kami/Ten/Kuri/Yamcha/Roshi/Chichi and soon to arrive Chaozu all at once....

If Ten kikohoed him on top of the Goku beatdown Kuririn and Yamcha could hold him down for Kami to mafuuba.

I don't buy him having enough reserves left.

A good alt universe would be one where it's a double death...

He compliments Kuririn on his power because he's insanely strong. Previously, there had been no one around who could rival the power of King Piccolo, other than Popo and Kami of course. However, just 3 years later, there are several people capable of standing up to his previous power. That means something. Piccolo expects a walk in the park, it won't be, however, they are still fleas to his top power.

I think Piccolo at this stage could probably swat away Kikoho like nothing, Piccolo states thats 100s of humans along with Kami could not defeat him. Roshi backs up this sentiment stating on Goku can deal with him as he is.

It doesn't really matter if you are I buy into Piccolo's confidence. Kami does. And that's all that matters. Kami rather have Tenshinhan kill him rather than try to fight. We also see the moment he gets the opportunity to kill Piccolo himself, he goes for it as well as him telling Goku he'd fight him alongside Goku upon release from the jar, we know Kami's only logic is that Piccolo must be too powerful for him to engage with...

Ssjcell wrote:
Ssjcell wrote: Piccolo is screwed

That's what I thought as well, until Kami's action showed us that Piccolo indeed could defeat Kami and the humans, even though he can barely stand... Piccolo is just majorly powerful at this point of the series.

Son Dragon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Son Dragon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Mastered Ulta Instict Majin Android 21 vs. Universe 1 - 12 God's of Destruction. How far does she get before someone decides to lay the snack down.

SS Beat (Ultimate Tenkaichi) vs SS. Beat (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Son Dragon wrote:Mastered Ulta Instict Majin Android 21 vs. Universe 1 - 12 God's of Destruction. How far does she get before someone decides to lay the snack down.

Is it even beat in ultimate tenkaichi? Anyway, the heroes one wins so Badly
For the firt vs, I don't know cause I don't know majin android 21 at all and I don't know how to scale her

Son Dragon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Son Dragon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:08 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Son Dragon wrote:Mastered Ulta Instict Majin Android 21 vs. Universe 1 - 12 God's of Destruction. How far does she get before someone decides to lay the snack down.

Is it even beat in ultimate tenkaichi? Anyway, the heroes one wins so Badly
For the first vs, I don't know cause I don't know majin android 21 at all and I don't know how to scale her
Thank you. Also I couldn't be to sure myself but it's always bothered me. I think there was something about it being used to promote Dragon Ball Heroes but I've never seen much on it. However a hero by any other name is a ... ?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Toppo or Jiren defeat her with rather ease. Android 21 was only a threat because of those Ali disruption waves she created. Goku and the gang could barely reach Ssj level without assistance of that soul.

Low estimate- Buuhan level
High estimate- Ssj god Goku (BoG)

Beat in heroes slaughters is other self. In heroes, the power levels are so insane. That most characters or newer characters are GoD+ levels and above.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 pm

zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
MUI Goku (end of Saiyan arc) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
Metal Cooler vs A17 (Android arc)
Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Goku Black Rose (scythe)
Recoome vs All of the Saiyan arc (no Great Ape form for anyone)
Fatigued Jiren (ep.131) vs SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ1 Kale
SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc) & Majin Vegeta vs All of the Cell Games
SSJ1 Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc)
Omen Black (Scythe) vs God Toppo & SSJ2 Kefla
- Gohan is a non-factor, he wouldn't last more than 3 minutes. Alone versus Trunks and Vegeta, Goku would then fall. Team 1 ftw.
- Pass.
- Metal Cooler got beaten by two SSJs, 17 is clearly much above that level.
- Buu.
- Broly would initially get his ass kicked, but he can maybe turn the tables on Black since the more he fights, the more his power grows.
- It's like putting a bunch of little kids against a full-grown man. They can attack him all they want, Recoome would eventually stomp them one by one.
- This Jiren still did ok against Golden Freeza and clearly had the upper hand in the final fight. The U6 Saiyans lose.
- They one-shot everyone bar Super Perfect Cell and Ssj2 Teen Gohan. The last two lose after a good battle.
- Goku.
- Pass.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Goku Black VS Hit
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
- Black knows Time-skip but does NOT know Hit's secret moves. Of course, current Hit gets wrecked by two children, so...
- Obuni is a great fighter, but the Namekians are juat better.
- Super 17.
- Janemba was confirmed to be stronger many years ago.
- ... pass.
- Paparoni, of course.
- The Bojack crew.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Rank these fighters
ssj Gogets, SSB Gogeta, initial ssj Broly, full power ssj Broly, Jiren, UIO Goku, MUI Goku

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 am

Dsypo vs. Base Broly (Super Movie)
Dsypo vs. Wrath State Broly

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Dsypo vs. Base Broly (Super Movie)
Dsypo vs. Wrath State Broly

Who wins?
R1: i can see dyspo win
R2: that purple rabbit gets wrecked

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 pm

dragon boss z wrote:Rank these fighters
ssj Gogets, SSB Gogeta, initial ssj Broly, full power ssj Broly, Jiren, UIO Goku, MUI Goku
Tier 1- MUI Goku, Jiren
Tier 2- SsjB Gogeta, FP Broly
Tier 3- UIO Goku, Ssj Gogeta
Tier 4- Ssj Broly

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:03 pm

Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-ssjblue Goku kkx20 (ToP)
-GoD Toppo
-Ssj Broly (not Full Power)
-100% Jiren (not Limit breaker)

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:35 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-ssjblue Goku kkx20 (ToP)
-GoD Toppo
-Ssj Broly (not Full Power)
-100% Jiren (not Limit breaker)
Stops at Jiren or clears.