The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Daishinkan vs Buu Arc Goku Kaioken*1 Quintillion(no strain)

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 am

PFM18 wrote:Daishinkan vs Buu Arc Goku Kaioken*1 Quintillion(no strain)
This is strangely interesting
Just gonna have a quick go at working out where Goku stands after the ToP.

Right, i’ll start out with the SSJG multiplier, which I obviously use Vegetto as the starting point, I won’t get into the fact that Goku wouldn’t have anticipated Beerus being as strong as he claimed in BoG considering he wouldn’t have used a fraction of his power against SSJ3.
So using Kaflas fusion as a scale on how the potara work, we know that the potara fusion gives us a base form that is stronger than the individuals full power. So i’ll just add their powers together and double them, it’s probably higher than that considering how Kafla treated SSJG.
Anyway, back on topic. So Base Vegetto would be 1000x Base Goku (Buu arc), with SSJ it jumps to 50,000. Now I believe that Goku included a hypothetical SSJ3 Vegetto when trying to gauge how he would fare against Beerus, but even if he didn’t, IMO Goku cements that SSJG is above SSJ3 Vegetto when he says he didn’t think a world like SSJG could exist. He can obviously gauge where about that Vegetto would be.

Anyway, it currently looks a little like this. Base Vegetto = 1000x Goku, SSJ Vegetto =50,000x Goku, SSJ3 Vegetto = 400,000x Goku, SSJG Goku = 2x SSJ3 Vegetto.

So now we move on to the SSJB transformation. Using the Kafla fight again, it seems to be 50x SSJG. I didn’t actually see it as that myself, but it seems that this is the only time we get a true comparison which we can actually use to scale between the forms, so i’ll use this.
So we end up with a form that is 40 million x stronger than Buu arc Goku.

There’s the post Black arc fight with Hit which clearly showed that Goku’s power increased by at least 10x, and then there’s the KKx20. So with those included we have.
Post Black arc Goku SSJB = 400 mil Buu arc Goku. KKx20 SSJB = 8 billion x Buu arc Goku. Now whatever the multiplier is for MUI can be multiplied on top of that. I have no idea what that is, but with all of Goku’s strength gains throughout the ToP, and the increase for MUI he might top out being like 1000 x stronger than before. So 8 trillion x Buu arc Goku.

Now we get to LB Jiren. So we know that before, Jiren couldn’t land a hit on UIO Goku even though he was always stronger than UIO Goku. Yet when Goku activates MUI, and Jiren gets his limit breaking power, Jiren can somehow override UI with pure power (I obviously think this was a fuck up on Toeis part, but this has to be in universe). So maybe Jiren is double MUI in raw power if not a hell of a lot more. So let’s put Jiren at 16 trillion+ x Buu arc Goku.....
Actually after giving all that insane scaling, even if Grand priest is something like 20x Jiren, he still doesn’t come close enough to KKx1quint Goku, and that Goku could possibly have enough power to overide UI. The only grand priest feat I can think of is from the manga when he stops Quitela and Beerus with one finger. It doesn’t give us much of a scale to use, so for now I might give this to Goku.
Though, I actually think the Grand Priest would win, I can’t justify scaling him any higher, it already looks bonkers as is. :lol:

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Sora Saiyan wrote:
PFM18 wrote:Daishinkan vs Buu Arc Goku Kaioken*1 Quintillion(no strain)
This is strangely interesting
Just gonna have a quick go at working out where Goku stands after the ToP.

Right, i’ll start out with the SSJG multiplier, which I obviously use Vegetto as the starting point, I won’t get into the fact that Goku wouldn’t have anticipated Beerus being as strong as he claimed in BoG considering he wouldn’t have used a fraction of his power against SSJ3.
So using Kaflas fusion as a scale on how the potara work, we know that the potara fusion gives us a base form that is stronger than the individuals full power. So i’ll just add their powers together and double them, it’s probably higher than that considering how Kafla treated SSJG.
Anyway, back on topic. So Base Vegetto would be 1000x Base Goku (Buu arc), with SSJ it jumps to 50,000. Now I believe that Goku included a hypothetical SSJ3 Vegetto when trying to gauge how he would fare against Beerus, but even if he didn’t, IMO Goku cements that SSJG is above SSJ3 Vegetto when he says he didn’t think a world like SSJG could exist. He can obviously gauge where about that Vegetto would be.

Anyway, it currently looks a little like this. Base Vegetto = 1000x Goku, SSJ Vegetto =50,000x Goku, SSJ3 Vegetto = 400,000x Goku, SSJG Goku = 2x SSJ3 Vegetto.

So now we move on to the SSJB transformation. Using the Kafla fight again, it seems to be 50x SSJG. I didn’t actually see it as that myself, but it seems that this is the only time we get a true comparison which we can actually use to scale between the forms, so i’ll use this.
So we end up with a form that is 40 million x stronger than Buu arc Goku.

There’s the post Black arc fight with Hit which clearly showed that Goku’s power increased by at least 10x, and then there’s the KKx20. So with those included we have.
Post Black arc Goku SSJB = 400 mil Buu arc Goku. KKx20 SSJB = 8 billion x Buu arc Goku. Now whatever the multiplier is for MUI can be multiplied on top of that. I have no idea what that is, but with all of Goku’s strength gains throughout the ToP, and the increase for MUI he might top out being like 1000 x stronger than before. So 8 trillion x Buu arc Goku.

Now we get to LB Jiren. So we know that before, Jiren couldn’t land a hit on UIO Goku even though he was always stronger than UIO Goku. Yet when Goku activates MUI, and Jiren gets his limit breaking power, Jiren can somehow override UI with pure power (I obviously think this was a fuck up on Toeis part, but this has to be in universe). So maybe Jiren is double MUI in raw power if not a hell of a lot more. So let’s put Jiren at 16 trillion+ x Buu arc Goku.....
Actually after giving all that insane scaling, even if Grand priest is something like 20x Jiren, he still doesn’t come close enough to KKx1quint Goku, and that Goku could possibly have enough power to overide UI. The only grand priest feat I can think of is from the manga when he stops Quitela and Beerus with one finger. It doesn’t give us much of a scale to use, so for now I might give this to Goku.
Though, I actually think the Grand Priest would win, I can’t justify scaling him any higher, it already looks bonkers as is. :lol:
Yeah I also thought it was strangely interesting. By my numbers the final iteration of Completed Ultra Instinct Goku is 38 Billion times stronger than his Super Saiyan 3 Buu Arc self. Which of course, using the SSJ3 multiplier, would make him 15 Trillion times stronger than his Base Buu Arc self. So for Daishinkan to win this fight he would have to be ~ 100,000x stronger than Completed Ultra Instinct Goku. To be honest, I don't really even think that is entirely impossible. Goku is obviously vastly weaker than Whis who is vastly weaker than his Father.

Daishinkan>>>>>Whis>>>>>>CUI Goku

Whether the difference from one end to the chain to the other constitutes a 100,000x power difference is obviously unclear. I would lean towards no, making Goku superior in raw power, but given the Daishinkan probably has complete mastery of Ultra Instinct, I think he would edge out Goku.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Caulifla and Kale vs Android 21 (Evil; Cell Absorbed)
Caulifla best girl! :)

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:32 pm

jeffbr92 wrote: - Yamcha (Android arc) vs. Nappa & Vegeta
If we talk about anime, then Yamcha and others handled Ginyu force so even stronger Yamcha from Android saga would totally wreck Saiyan saga Vegeta & Nappa.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Caulifla and Kale vs Android 21 (Evil; Cell Absorbed)
caulifla could beat the android 21 (not evil) but should lose against evil android 21
kale could win him on his own

-----------------------------------
since their levels of both were never made clear ..
Caway VS Mamba

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
caulifla could beat the android 21 (not evil) but should lose against evil android 21
You do know that Kale and 21 are girls, right?

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
You do know that Kale and 21 are girls, right?
yes i am aware

----
Ya, this might be the case.
Not my native language.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:20 pm

^Okay, that makes sense.

Alright guys, time for another hypothetical... Ah, you know what. I'll just get straight to asking...

How strong would Goku be if he mixed MUI with Super Saiyan?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Raditz vs Twilight Sparkle (absorbed energy from all princesses)

Probably silly question considering how different those shows are and that scaling between two different series is pointless.
But still. Here is a sample of her fighting abilities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXXU41qGbPg

And her enemy absorbed magic of many other creatures including master of chaos who was place on 3rd place of top 10 overpowered cartoon characters by watchmojo.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:^Okay, that makes sense.

Alright guys, time for another hypothetical... Ah, you know what. I'll just get straight to asking...

I guess 50 times MUI? That would be insane, and even Beerus and Limit Broken Jiren would be absolute fodder. I would still put him below Whis.

Golden Oozaru Cumber vs MUI Vegito (the fusion is between Goku and Vegeta from the TOP Arc at the end after the power boosts they got)

Whirus (Beerus and Whis fusion) vs Daishinkan

ssj3kakarot
Beyond Newbie

Post by ssj3kakarot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:

I guess 50 times MUI? That would be insane, and even Beerus and Limit Broken Jiren would be absolute fodder. I would still put him below Whis.

Golden Oozaru Cumber vs MUI Vegito (the fusion is between Goku and Vegeta from the TOP Arc at the end after the power boosts they got)

MUI Vegito like a boss

Daishinkhan is overkill, even against "Whirus." I feel as if even Whis is Kuririn level compared to his father.
" I swear on that faith I can never back down now" - Goku

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm

ssj3kakarot wrote:

MUI Vegito like a boss

Daishinkhan is overkill, even against "Whirus." I feel as if even Whis is Kuririn level compared to his father.

Isn't Base Cumber SSB KK Vegito level? If so, his Golden Oozaru form should be at least close to MUI Vegito.

Whirus vs a fusion between Champa and Vados?

ssj3kakarot
Beyond Newbie

Post by ssj3kakarot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:37 pm

ssj3kakarot wrote:

MUI Vegito like a boss

Isn't Base Cumber SSB KK Vegito level? If so, his Golden Oozaru form should be at least close to MUI Vegito.

The difference between UIO and KK20 Goku was quite significant. The difference between MUI and UIO is even larger. To give that sort of haxz to Sir Haxs-a-lot himself ( Vegito) is crazy. Cumber is a beast, no way around it, but I think MUI Vegito takes it.

Chados/Vampa? Chados def sounds like Champa as a lil mexican gangster God of Destruction, so I'll call the fusion Chados. However, I'd give the fight to Whirus. Though some content leads us to be unsure if Vados is indeed stronger than Whis, it seems quite clear that Beerus is stronger than Champa, leading me to believe Chados takes an L.
" I swear on that faith I can never back down now" - Goku

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:39 pm

ssj3kakarot wrote:
ssj3kakarot wrote:

MUI Vegito like a boss

The difference between UIO and KK20 Goku was quite significant. The difference between MUI and UIO is even larger. To give that sort of haxz to Sir Haxs-a-lot himself ( Vegito) is crazy. Cumber is a beast, no way around it, but I think MUI Vegito takes it.

Chados/Vampa? Chados def sounds like Champa as a lil mexican gangster God of Destruction, so I'll call the fusion Chados. However, I'd give the fight to Whirus. Though some content leads us to be unsure if Vados is indeed stronger than Whis, it seems quite clear that Beerus is stronger than Champa, leading me to believe Chados takes an L.

Lol at Chados and I agree about that.

I'm not sure, i think Cumber has a chance.

Since people are talking about SS mixed with UI, what if Saiyan Arc Goku had somehow done the ritual to get SS God, and then somehow unlock MUI, to combine the forms into SSG MUI? Who is the strongest person he can defeat?

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Caulifla vs. Kid Boo
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:37 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Caulifla vs. Kid Boo
Caulifla is powerful and is at least super saiyan 3 to ultimate gohan (boo saga) level. However she is cocky and arrogant. It could go either way. Buu could absorb her.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:54 pm

SS Kefla and GoD Toppo vs SSB KK x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (Goku and Vegeta from Episode 127) if Goku and Vegeta stomps then put Kefla at SS2

Caulifla and Kale train with Whis for a year. Kale gets her Berserk form to be stronger (strong enough to trash Golden Freeza and fight CSSB Goku like in the manga) and Caulifla unlocks SS3. Who is the strongest person Kefla can beat with her (improved) Berserk and SS3 hybrid form?

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:SS Kefla and GoD Toppo vs SSB KK x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (Goku and Vegeta from Episode 127) if Goku and Vegeta stomps then put Kefla at SS2

Caulifla and Kale train with Whis for a year. Kale gets her Berserk form to be stronger (strong enough to trash Golden Freeza and fight CSSB Goku like in the manga) and Caulifla unlocks SS3. Who is the strongest person Kefla can beat with her (improved) Berserk and SS3 hybrid form?
Well without any additional training I think the SSJ2 Kefla that we saw was strong enough that if she got SSJ3 she would win the tournament outside of maybe UI Goku's self movement hax. She'd easily be stronger than Limit Breaker Jiren
Base Caulifla one shots while being heavily suppressed.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm

PFM18 wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:SS Kefla and GoD Toppo vs SSB KK x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (Goku and Vegeta from Episode 127) if Goku and Vegeta stomps then put Kefla at SS2

Well without any additional training I think the SSJ2 Kefla that we saw was strong enough that if she got SSJ3 she would win the tournament outside of maybe UI Goku's self movement hax. She'd easily be stronger than Limit Breaker Jiren
Base Caulifla one shots while being heavily suppressed.

Yep, and keep in mind that this hypothetical Kale's Berserk form is CSSB level and mixing that form with SS3 would make her even stronger.