The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:26 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:SS2 Kefla, GoD Toppo, and Hit (TOP) vs Merged Zamasu (Light of Justice) and Vegito Blue (FT Arc, can use Kaioken up to times 2 if struggling)

Let's say that Infinite Zamasu and his timeline corrupting/destroying power was put into a standard destroyable body. How far does he get on this list?

1. Vegito Blue (FT Arc)
2. UI Omen (3rd time)
3. Hypothetical SS3 Kefla
4. Jiren (Full Power)
5. MUI (initial)
6. Jiren (Limits Broken)
7. MUI Goku (Angry)
8. Hypothetical SS God Kefla
9. Whis
10. Zeno
Zamasu solos them. Adding Vegetto is overkill.

Clears it. Zeno has a chance if he can react in time and erase him.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:SS2 Kefla, GoD Toppo, and Hit (TOP) vs Merged Zamasu (Light of Justice) and Vegito Blue (FT Arc, can use Kaioken up to times 2 if struggling)

Let's say that Infinite Zamasu and his timeline corrupting/destroying power was put into a standard destroyable body. How far does he get on this list?

1. Vegito Blue (FT Arc)
2. UI Omen (3rd time)
4. Jiren (Full Power)
5. MUI (initial)
6. Jiren (Limits Broken)
7. MUI Goku (Angry)
9. Whis
10. Zeno

How would Zamasu solo? Kefla alone is UI Omen level (she couldn't even be really hurt much by UI Omen, just pushed by the kamehameha), while a non-Light of Justice Merged Zamasu was harmed by SSBKK Goku, and UI Omen is more powerful than a SSBKK times 20 Spirit Bomb. Add to that Hit, who I believe did better against Jiren than Goku with SSBKK and GoD Toppo, who has Hakai energy and is at least SSBKK times 20 level. I gave team 1 an extra member because I think that Vegito and Merged Zamasu are absolute powerhouses, but I disagree with one of them soloing.

As for the gauntlet, I would probably agree, or he stops at Zeno. His 12 Universes feat is only equaled or surpassed by Zeno erasing him, and even then Infinite Zamasu's power was effecting other timelines, while the best feat the others have is shaking the World of Void, but imo Infinite Zamasu's feat is MUCH better. The problem with Zeno is that since he's not a fighter, so he would probably die before he has enough time to react (if he's not immortal).

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:40 am

ZombieVito wrote: Black beats them very easily. A tired SSG Goku defeated them after all.
Base Cabba spanks her.
Why do you think Base Goku Black would beat both SSJ2 Caulifla and LSSJ Kale at the same time? I haven't seen the Goku Black saga in a very long time. Was Base Black really that strong?
In your Battle Power list you have ToP 18 at 900,000,000,000 and Base Cabba from the Champa arc at 96,000,000,000. What exactly made you change your mind and say that Champa Arc Base Cabba would one-shot ToP 18?

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:32 pm

ZombieVito wrote:

1. Vegito Blue (FT Arc)
2. UI Omen (3rd time)
4. Jiren (Full Power)
5. MUI (initial)
6. Jiren (Limits Broken)
7. MUI Goku (Angry)
9. Whis
10. Zeno

Infinite Zamasu is fodder to all of them except Black arc Vegito. Suppressed Jiren from the hour special was stated to be stronger than him, and 1st UI Goku matched that version of Jiren.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:08 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote: How would Zamasu solo? Kefla alone is UI Omen level (she couldn't even be really hurt much by UI Omen, just pushed by the kamehameha), while a non-Light of Justice Merged Zamasu was harmed by SSBKK Goku, and UI Omen is more powerful than a SSBKK times 20 Spirit Bomb. Add to that Hit, who I believe did better against Jiren than Goku with SSBKK and GoD Toppo, who has Hakai energy and is at least SSBKK times 20 level. I gave team 1 an extra member because I think that Vegito and Merged Zamasu are absolute powerhouses, but I disagree with one of them soloing.

As for the gauntlet, I would probably agree, or he stops at Zeno. His 12 Universes feat is only equaled or surpassed by Zeno erasing him, and even then Infinite Zamasu's power was effecting other timelines, while the best feat the others have is shaking the World of Void, but imo Infinite Zamasu's feat is MUCH better. The problem with Zeno is that since he's not a fighter, so he would probably die before he has enough time to react (if he's not immortal).
Corrupted Zamasu held his own against Vegetto Blue who rivals Beerus.

None of the fighters from team A can rival Beerus or be on his tier.
DestructoDisc wrote: Why do you think Base Goku Black would beat both SSJ2 Caulifla and LSSJ Kale at the same time? I haven't seen the Goku Black saga in a very long time. Was Base Black really that strong?
In your Battle Power list you have ToP 18 at 900,000,000,000 and Base Cabba from the Champa arc at 96,000,000,000. What exactly made you change your mind and say that Champa Arc Base Cabba would one-shot ToP 18?
Base Goku Black is SSG tier.

That list is not up to date but I have 18 that strong thanks to her rage boost. Without it she loses to Cabba.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:31 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote: How would Zamasu solo? Kefla alone is UI Omen level (she couldn't even be really hurt much by UI Omen, just pushed by the kamehameha), while a non-Light of Justice Merged Zamasu was harmed by SSBKK Goku, and UI Omen is more powerful than a SSBKK times 20 Spirit Bomb. Add to that Hit, who I believe did better against Jiren than Goku with SSBKK and GoD Toppo, who has Hakai energy and is at least SSBKK times 20 level. I gave team 1 an extra member because I think that Vegito and Merged Zamasu are absolute powerhouses, but I disagree with one of them soloing.

DestructoDisc wrote: Why do you think Base Goku Black would beat both SSJ2 Caulifla and LSSJ Kale at the same time? I haven't seen the Goku Black saga in a very long time. Was Base Black really that strong?

That list is not up to date but I have 18 that strong thanks to her rage boost. Without it she loses to Cabba.

Wasnt the quote of Vegito rivalling Beerus only in the manga? Even then, wasn't there a quote talking about how UI Omen (3rd time) was at least as powerful as a GoD? Kefla was so much more powerful than UI Omen (2nd time) that a point blank range Kamehameha couldn't even do any lasting damage, just pushed her out of the arena.

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:

Wasnt the quote of Vegito rivalling Beerus only in the manga? Even then, wasn't there a quote talking about how UI Omen (3rd time) was at least as powerful as a GoD? Kefla was so much more powerful than UI Omen (2nd time) that a point blank range Kamehameha couldn't even do any lasting damage, just pushed her out of the arena.

The promo material that shows UIO Goku and Beerus says "he might be above me". The text in that promo was referring to Goku completing UI so I think we are supposed to infer CUI > Beerus/GoDs

Also Omens were drastically apart in power. For example in episode 123, Belmod said Jiren is finally "showing a hint of his power" meaning he wasn't even remotely trying vs omen 1 goku, omen 2 was slightly stronger than that since Piccolo said initial ssj2 kefla might be above omen 1 and she got strong enough to potentially kill him if she hit. Omen 3 was way stronger since goku had growing so strong in his other forms after fighting kefla , black hole, anilaza, etc

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 am

next battle:

temperature shock: Hyssop (Anime) VS Nuova Shenron (base)

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:15 am

Tai Lung wrote:next battle:

Nova. U9 fighters are all good buu Tier or less

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:00 pm

p-hyvo wrote:

well I think that the freezing of absolute zero should serve in battle in gt never handled those levels of cold

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

well I think that the freezing of absolute zero should serve in battle in gt never handled those levels of cold

What was ize shenron, then?

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

What was ize shenron, then?
eis shenron,they never say at what level freezes to oponents.
nevertheless nuova is able to melt the ice that formed previously. nuova can raise its temperature to more than 6,000 degrees Celsius that is nothing compared to freezing to absolute zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Wasnt the quote of Vegito rivalling Beerus only in the manga? Even then, wasn't there a quote talking about how UI Omen (3rd time) was at least as powerful as a GoD? Kefla was so much more powerful than UI Omen (2nd time) that a point blank range Kamehameha couldn't even do any lasting damage, just pushed her out of the arena.
Yes, it was in the manga but it contradicts nothing in the anime.

You have to take more things into consideration with Kefla. Goku was running out of energy and also can't kill her so I wouldn't put much stock on her not getting damaged by the Kamehameha.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Who's the strongest character Anime Piccolo (ToP) can destroy in a fight?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:Who's the strongest character Anime Piccolo (ToP) can destroy in a fight?
Ribrianne &co, frost tdp, anyone from u3 except Koichianator andaniraza, all the Paride troopers except dyspo, toppo and Jiren

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:Who's the strongest character Anime Piccolo (ToP) can destroy in a fight?
Ribrianne &co, frost tdp, anyone from u3 except Koichianator andaniraza, all the Paride troopers except dyspo, toppo and Jiren
You think he would be able to beat Kunshi? Didn't Kunshi survive hits from SSJB Goku?

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 am

Broly (Super), OG Broly, Goku Black, Zamasu (with Potaras, but no Infinite Zamasu), Future Trunks, Cooler, Goten, Trunks, Super Janemba, and Omega Shenron form an extra team for the Tournament of Power. Broly gains power at the same rate as in the film, OG Broly of course can go Legendary Super Saiyan, Black can of course go Rose, Zamasu is the same power as the future one and has the same teamwork ability as in the future, but has no immortality, Future Trunks has the Rage transformation. All of them, even mindless killers like Janemba, don't kill people in the tournament.

Because of there being another Jiren-level character, Gohan has the potential to become Ultra Instinct as well if pushed into a corner. I only added this so that Universe 7 has a chance, with Universe 11 and this team.

What happens throughout the tournament, and who wins?

Broly (Super) and Goku (post TOP) fuse into Karoly. Can he defeat Whis?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:21 am

DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
You think he would be able to beat Kunshi? Didn't Kunshi survive hits from SSJB Goku?
Kunshi with ki strings could beat him, base kunshi gets fucked and no, kunshi was almost one shotted by hit, who's a god tier at ToP

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 am

p-hyvo wrote:
Let's add all the people from obuni's universe

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:09 am

How strong do you think a Mastered Berzerk Broly (DBS) would be?