The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:Omega Shenron (created from the Super Dragon Balls instead of the standard Dragon Balls) runs a gauntlet:

SSB Kaioken x20 Goku
SSBE Vegeta
UIO Goku (3rd time)
Full Power Jiren
Full Power Beerus
Limit Broken Jiren
MUI Goku
All Gods of Destruction at the same time
Whis and Vados
All Angels at the same time
The Grand Priest
Zeno
Omega Shenron? That's too much.
Even Haze Shenron would probably destroy all of them if he was made from Super Dragon Balls.
They are like milions times bigger than regular dragon balls and so would hold milions times more negative energy making all dragons millions times stronger.

If Omega Shenron was made from such balls then all of those characters combined wouldn't beat him considering how strong he was just from those small balls.

Most agree, though couldn't Zeno theoretically instantly erase Omega? At the same time, if the Super Dragon Balls truly can grant ANY wish, wouldn't that make Omega basically omnipotent? For me, Zeno or Omega is up the air, it decides if the Super Dragon Balls can negate Zeno's erasure.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Most agree, though couldn't Zeno theoretically instantly erase Omega? At the same time, if the Super Dragon Balls truly can grant ANY wish, wouldn't that make Omega basically omnipotent? For me, Zeno or Omega is up the air, it decides if the Super Dragon Balls can negate Zeno's erasure.
Well it's hard to say. You could also say that Beerus could erase him, but in this case he could also erase Zeno if he wanted.
I believe there are limits to this technique. Either you can't erase someone stronger or you can't erase someone who is higher in hierarchy (in this case Zeno can erase simply anyone even being physically weak).

Well Omega couldn't really make wishes as far as i know. He wasn't a wish granting dragon. Perhaps Black Smoke Shenron can make wishes so in that case he would be omnipotent. Unless Black Smoke Shenron would actually make Omega and other dragons omnipotent because well - he can.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote: Most agree, though couldn't Zeno theoretically instantly erase Omega? At the same time, if the Super Dragon Balls truly can grant ANY wish, wouldn't that make Omega basically omnipotent? For me, Zeno or Omega is up the air, it decides if the Super Dragon Balls can negate Zeno's erasure.
Well it's hard to say. You could also say that Beerus could erase him, but in this case he could also erase Zeno if he wanted.
I believe there are limits to this technique. Either you can't erase someone stronger or you can't erase someone who is higher in hierarchy (in this case Zeno can erase simply anyone even being physically weak).

Well Omega couldn't really make wishes as far as i know. He wasn't a wish granting dragon. Perhaps Black Smoke Shenron can make wishes so in that case he would be omnipotent. Unless Black Smoke Shenron would actually make Omega and other dragons omnipotent because well - he can.

My thought process is that since the Shadow Dragons came from the Dragon Balls, they have to at least have the strength of their original Dragon Balls (although in the case of the standard Dragon Balls, the Shadow Dragons were trillions of times stronger than the Dragon Balls). With that in mind, Omega should be just as strong, if not more powerful than Super Shenron, and if Super Shenron is omnipotent, shouldn't Omega therefore be omnipotent?

I had always thought that Zeno's ability was different was Beerus's Hakai technique, and that Zeno's could erase anything and everything based on statements. The only problem is that we don't have any proof as to whether Zeno has a limit or not. For all we know, his destruction of the future timeline is the most he can destroy at once.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:17 am

Let's see how far "Freeza's Race" can get on a Golden-form gauntlet.

Golden Chilled vs SSJG2 Vegeta(when he fought Semi Perfect Cell).
Namek arc Golden Freeza vs Boohan.
Golden 5th form Cooler vs U6 tournament Base Vegeta.
Golden Mecha Cooler vs ToP Base Vegeta.
Golden Mecha Freeza vs Boo arc Base Vegetto.
Golden King Cold vs Fat Boo.
Golden Frost vs U6 tournament SSJB Goku.

Just for lols, Golden Kuriza vs SSJ3 Gotenks.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:09 am

theherodjl wrote:Let's see how far "Freeza's Race" can get on a Golden-form gauntlet.

If we go by Bardock The Father of Goku, SS Bardock should be at about 500,000 and Chilled weaker than that. However, Golden Form is such a big boost that I think Chilled would win.
Freeza is just too weak at this point to kill Boohan.
Same as above.
If Meta Cooler can still repair and improve himself, I think he could win.
Freeza dies relatively quickly.
If King Cold has the pure power to completely wipe out Boo, he wins.
Frost wins if Goku can't use Kaioken.

This is an insane scenario: somehow Goku right after the 21st tournament gains SS4 and MUI. In addition, he finds a way to combine the forms, making an MUI SS4. Without a time limit or stamina issues, he runs a gauntlet:

1. Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta (Saiyan Arc)
2. The Ginyu Force
3. 100% Freeza
4. Androids 17 and 18
5. Super Perfect Cell
6. SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta
7. Super Boo
8. Boohan
9. Super Vegito
10. SS God Goku (BOG Arc)
11. Golden Freeza
12. SSB Goku (U6 Arc)
13. Hit (U6 Arc)
14. Goku Black (Scythe)
15. Merged Zamasu

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:28 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:This is an insane scenario: somehow Goku right after the 21st tournament gains SS4 and MUI. In addition, he finds a way to combine the forms, making an MUI SS4. Without a time limit or stamina issues, he runs a gauntlet:

2. The Ginyu Force
3. 100% Freeza
4. Androids 17 and 18
5. Super Perfect Cell
7. Super Boo
8. Boohan
9. Super Vegito
11. Golden Freeza
12. SSB Goku (U6 Arc)
13. Hit (U6 Arc)
14. Goku Black (Scythe)
15. Merged Zamasu
With SSJ4 alone, 21st Tenkaichi Goku's power level is about 700,000 which battles all the way until Freeza's 2nd form. Stacking my own multiplier for MUI on top of that then Goku's power level goes all the way up to his ToP SSJB self, and Black arc SSJB Goku was able to briefly match Merged Zamasu so 21st Tenkaichi SSJ4 MUI Goku is capable of fighting all the way to the top of the list.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 am

theherodjl wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:This is an insane scenario: somehow Goku right after the 21st tournament gains SS4 and MUI. In addition, he finds a way to combine the forms, making an MUI SS4. Without a time limit or stamina issues, he runs a gauntlet:

2. The Ginyu Force
3. 100% Freeza
4. Androids 17 and 18
5. Super Perfect Cell
7. Super Boo
8. Boohan
9. Super Vegito
11. Golden Freeza
12. SSB Goku (U6 Arc)
13. Hit (U6 Arc)
14. Goku Black (Scythe)
15. Merged Zamasu
With SSJ4 alone, 21st Tenkaichi Goku's power level is about 700,000 which battles all the way until Freeza's 2nd form. Stacking my own multiplier for MUI on top of that then Goku's power level goes all the way up to his ToP SSJB self, and Black arc SSJB Goku was able to briefly match Merged Zamasu so 21st Tenkaichi SSJ4 MUI Goku is capable of fighting all the way to the top of the list.

Do you think he could manage to defeat Merged Zamasu? Here are more fights:

22nd Tournament SS4 MUI Goku vs SSBE Vegeta
Saiyan Arc SS4 MUI Goku vs SSB Kaioken x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta
Namek Arc SS4 MUI Goku (when he first lands on Namek) vs Full Power Beerus
End of Namek Arc SS4 MUI Goku vs Limit Broken Jiren and MUI Goku
Beginning of Dragon Ball SS4 MUI Goku (when he first meets Bulma) vs SSB Kaioken x10 Goku (U6 Arc)

And finally........

SS4 MUI Goku (BOG Arc, post ritual) vs The Grand Priest.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:Do you think he could manage to defeat Merged Zamasu? Here are more fights:

22nd Tournament SS4 MUI Goku vs SSBE Vegeta
Saiyan Arc SS4 MUI Goku vs SSB Kaioken x20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta
Namek Arc SS4 MUI Goku (when he first lands on Namek) vs Full Power Beerus
End of Namek Arc SS4 MUI Goku vs Limit Broken Jiren and MUI Goku
Beginning of Dragon Ball SS4 MUI Goku (when he first meets Bulma) vs SSB Kaioken x10 Goku (U6 Arc)

And finally........
What
SS4 MUI Goku (BOG Arc, post ritual) vs The Grand Priest.
Probably not as the whole Zamasu arc fight was rife with plot-induced-stupidity. The Z Senshi had the advantage over Zamasu & Black at first, but then they just spent several episodes trading the power advantage back & forth, and surpassing each other to keep the arc going. Merged Zamasu was battling Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks to a rough stalemate, but then his power suddenly fluctuated upwards enough to challenge Vegetto Blue in raw strength. Kid Goku would probably be beaten because of that nonsense.

Vegeta wins because Goku's difference in strength between the two Tenkachi was less than 50%.
Saiyan arc SSJ4 MUI Goku wins. I'd say he's equal to the combined power of SSJB Kaio-ken x20 Goku & SSJBE Vegeta.
In raw strength, Namek arc SSJ4 MUI is much stronger than Beerus, but the Hakai technique could equalize the difference.
End of Namek arc SSJ4 MUI Goku slaughters Limits Broken Jiren & MUI Goku.
Probably SSJB Kaio-ken x10 Goku as BoDB Kid Goku is quite weak.

I have no clue. Daishinkan's power is a total mystery. All we know from Whis is that he's much stronger than his children, but his abilities could totally overtake the raw strength of BOG MUI SSJ4 Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Hit (ToP) vs Toppo. Manga Versions of both.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:24 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Hit (ToP) vs Toppo. Manga Versions of both.
Hit.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Infinite Zamasu(manga or anime) vs MUI Goku, Limits Broken Jiren, Hakaishin Toppo, and SSJBE Vegeta.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:23 pm

theherodjl wrote:Infinite Zamasu(manga or anime) vs MUI Goku, Limits Broken Jiren, Hakaishin Toppo, and SSJBE Vegeta.
Well Infinite Zamasu is immortal so He wouldn't lose bjt I don't know if he'd win either. I think it'd be a bit of a draw

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:47 pm

theherodjl wrote:Let's see how far "Freeza's Race" can get on a Golden-form gauntlet.

Chilled wins in a slaughter.
Freeza wins with mild difficulty.
Vegeta one shots
Vegeta 1 shots with a tenth of his power.
Mecha Freeza slaughters
King cold one shots with 1% of his power.

Frost vs Goku here is very close. I think Frost would have a slight advantage.

I have absolutely no idea where Kuriza stands but I would imagine he isnt close to being strong enough to beat Gotenks even if he had a Golden form.

This is a really interesting idea by the way I like it

Nineteen
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nineteen » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:20 am

Gogeta (Movie 12) vs. Baby
Dr. Gero: I cleared the area of innocents, in accordance with your wishes. Do you disagree with my methods?
Goku: Grr...leave these people out of this!
Android 19: There are no people left to leave out.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:13 am

The Z Senshi get each of the Infinity Gems.

Goku gets the Space Gem because he is proficient with IT.
Future Trunks gets the Time Gem because he has travelled in time.
Vegeta gets the Power Gem because he seeks to be the strongest.
Piccolo gets the Mind Gem because he is the sharpest of the Z Senshi.
Gotenks gets the Soul Gem because he proclaims himself the "grim reaper of justice".
Gohan gets the Reality Gem because he is a renowned scholar thus is very knowledgeable.

Versus Galactus, having consumed U9, and is on a universe-eating frenzy.

wolflonnie
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by wolflonnie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:22 am

theherodjl wrote:Infinite Zamasu(manga or anime) vs MUI Goku, Limits Broken Jiren, Hakaishin Toppo, and SSJBE Vegeta.
Zamasu wins. The other team would eventually tire out, unless Toppo somehow manages to hakai the whole bunch of enemies, while they're distracted.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:04 am

Nineteen wrote:Gogeta (Movie 12) vs. Baby
Baby, or Baby Vegeta? If you mean Baby Vegeta then:

Super Baby 2 or Golden Oozaru Baby easily win.
Super Baby 1 was said to be stronger than SSJ Vegito but we know that Movie 12 SSJ Gogeta was also said to be stronger than SSJ Vegito so it's hard to tell.

Baby alone in his adult form was said to be stronger than anything else in universe (except Majuub and SS4 Goku that weren't a thing when this statement was made), but we don't know what it means and if it counts SSJ Vegito from DBZ. But since Baby was said to evolve and grow up when Vegeta became Golden Oozaru then it's totally possible that adult Baby alone surpassed initial Baby Vegeta.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm

SSG Goku(BoDB) vs Final Form Freeza(50%)
SSG Goku(BoZ) vs Perfect Form Cell(vs Goku)
SSG Goku Saiyan Arc vs Kid Buu
SSG Goku(Just Landed on Namek) vs Buuhan

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:51 pm

PFM18 wrote:SSG Goku(BoDB) vs Final Form Freeza(50%)
Goku loses all rounds. I don't think SSG is that much of a boost. It could have been only around 10-20x stronger than ssj3, or it could have been a few hundred times stronger, but even if it was a few hundred times stronger than ssj3, that would mean Goku would still only win the last round against Buuhan. SSG really isn't that special if it can be surpassed by base Kefla and Frieza after training for 4 months.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:07 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
PFM18 wrote:SSG Goku(BoDB) vs Final Form Freeza(50%)
Goku loses all rounds. I don't think SSG is that much of a boost. It could have been only around 10-20x stronger than ssj3, or it could have been a few hundred times stronger, but even if it was a few hundred times stronger than ssj3, that would mean Goku would still only win the last round against Buuhan. SSG really isn't that special if it can be surpassed by base Kefla and Frieza after training for 4 months.
I mean the way I see it Goku wins all the rounds outside of the one against Perfect Cell. I think SSG is 20,000x stronger than SSJ3. The difference is astronomical, hence Goku saying that he didn't think he could ever reach it on his own, that he didn't know that level of power was even possible and how he forced Beerus to use more power than the level that Goku deemed too much for anything fusion could put out. I won't get into how I came up with exactly that number but yeah I think Goku wins all these rounds besides the one against Perfect Cell based on the multiplier being 20,000x.