The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperSaiyanMastaDon

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SuperSaiyanMastaDon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:19 am

Shouldn't be much problem with that. Broly is indeed stronger than Goku, but he doesn't have to be outrageously so. Broly being around the level of Powered Up Fat Buu is an appropriate placement. A level that Goku with some help can handle for sure as he states with the help of Gohan and Vegeta, they can definitely beat Buu.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:58 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:When?
At the end of the movie, Kaio says Broly is wrecking havoc in Hell and sends Goku and Paikuhan to deal with him.
Pretty sure Broly was not mentioned in M12, so I would like you to tell me in which minute that happenned on the movie.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:19 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:When?
At the end of the movie, Kaio says Broly is wrecking havoc in Hell and sends Goku and Paikuhan to deal with him.
Pretty sure Broly was not mentioned in M12, so I would like you to tell me in which minute that happenned on the movie.
It's true, not sure about the exact time but it's after Bio-Broly's already defeated, the very last minutes of the movie.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

SuperSaiyanMastaDon

Post by SuperSaiyanMastaDon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:31 pm

There's really no issues accepting it, not that the movies necessarily have any continuation to them. I mean, Broly never showed up in M12 right, that would have been interesting...

Super Saiyan Vegeta (on Namek) vs Freeza. How does this one go?

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:16 pm

SuperSaiyanMastaDon wrote:There's really no issues accepting it, not that the movies necessarily have any continuation to them. I mean, Broly never showed up in M12 right, that would have been interesting...

Super Saiyan Vegeta (on Namek) vs Freeza. How does this one go?
Vegeta wins unless he allows Freeza to power-up to full-power like Goku did. In that case he would get wrecked.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:45 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Pretty sure Broly was not mentioned in M12, so I would like you to tell me in which minute that happenned on the movie.
It's by the end of Movie 11, not Movie 12.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 am

The Galactic King vs. North Kaio. Battle to determine who is the true ruler of the galaxy.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Tue May 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Alright guys, time for another hypothetical question. And today, I'm gonna get a little bit fanficy because I'm gonna be mixing Super and GT together. And I'm asking...

How strong would Kale and Kefla be if they achieved Super Saiyan 4, and who would be the strongest characters they could defeat? First talk about Kale, then talk about Kefla.
Caulifla best girl! :)

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue May 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Alright guys, time for another hypothetical question. And today, I'm gonna get a little bit fanficy because I'm gonna be mixing Super and GT together. And I'm asking...

How strong would Kale and Kefla be if they achieved Super Saiyan 4, and who would be the strongest characters they could defeat? First talk about Kale, then talk about Kefla.
Assuming Kale is similar to Broly, I would think she is a match for Xeno SS4 Goku, so she could beat the SS4s from GT and the SSBs from Zamasu Arc. Kefla would, then, be a almost-match for SSB Vegetto and perhaps could beat SS4 Gogeta.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:The Galactic King vs. North Kaio. Battle to determine who is the true ruler of the galaxy.
North Kai seems to be stronger than an average Saiyan, I don't see how the Galactic King could be stronger than that, so Kai wins IMO.

by Doctor.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue May 01, 2018 8:16 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:The Galactic King vs. North Kaio. Battle to determine who is the true ruler of the galaxy.
North Kai seems to be stronger than an average Saiyan, I don't see how the Galactic King could be stronger than that, so Kai wins IMO.
Wasn't it stated somewhere that the king had a power level close to that of some of Freeza's elite soldiers?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:
Wasn't it stated somewhere that the king had a power level close to that of some of Freeza's elite soldiers?
I think in the Jiya manga it's mentioned around the end that the Galactic King saves a planet from a giant (planet destroying) meteor right after waking up from a nap so a serious Galactic King could be around the level of Freeza's elite.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Almighty Majin wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:
I think in the Jiya manga it's mentioned around the end that the Galactic King saves a planet from a giant (planet destroying) meteor right after waking up from a nap so a serious Galactic King could be around the level of Freeza's elite.
I think he is as strong as Dodoria at an absolute maximum.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:09 am

616 Thanos with the IG vs. Zeno

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Sonofman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sonofman » Sun May 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Thor, Iron man, Captain America, Vision and Hulk vs Jiren
"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul" - Hebrews 6:19

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Jiren owns them. I think even Rune King Thor will probably have some trouble winning against Jiren.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon May 07, 2018 4:48 am

Odin vs Beerus

Galactus vs Beerus
Caulifla best girl! :)

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Odin vs Beerus
Galactus vs Beerus
The only that could bring some trouble to Beerus is Galactus, but he has "Hakai" which is a pretty OP technique that would make him win.

by Doctor.

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Mon May 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Manga fpssj2 trunks (DBS) vs Super Vegito (Buu arc)?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 am

Sonofman wrote:Thor, Iron man, Captain America, Vision and Hulk vs Jiren
Jiren without a problem
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker