The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by LowRyder2005 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character current Gohan can beat?
Very difficult to say. I'd argue for current Super Saiyan 3 Goku being a legitimate contender (whom, in my power levels, is around 4/5 times stronger than his BOG self).
Maybe our boy could tangle with or even dominate someone like Buutenks or Buuhan like Buu himself did to the Ultimate Gohan of old.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Good Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta
Considering that Good Buu is stronger than normal SSJ2 Vegeta based on how his fight with Kid Buu went, how the match would be if he faced SSJ2 Majin Vegeta?

Evil Gray Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta
If Good Buu loses, what if Evil Buu comes to scene?

King Cold vs Base Goku (BOG)
Base Goku was stated to be weaker than Frieza. But King Cold was also stated to be weaker than Frieza. What if both of them fight each other? Who would win?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Now that episode has dropped

Mystic Gohan vs golden freeza
Gohan takes this easily. Especially with Freeza's stamina drain.
ahill1 wrote:Goten SSJ vs Cell Junior
Goten puts up a better fight than Piccolo did but he dies in the end.
AvatarReiko wrote:Ultimate Gohan vs SSJ Ikari Trunks
It's a very close fight. I like Gohan better so he wins.
dragonball0900 wrote:Good Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta
Considering that Good Buu is stronger than normal SSJ2 Vegeta based on how his fight with Kid Buu went, how the match would be if he faced SSJ2 Majin Vegeta?

Base Goku was stated to be weaker than Frieza. But King Cold was also stated to be weaker than Frieza. What if both of them fight each other? Who would win?
I believe Good Boo got his power back after getting spit out of Pure Boo. He kills Vegeta easily.

Poor Vegeta gets eaten easily.

Cold gives Goku a good fight but he gets beaten after a while.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 am

ZombieVito wrote: It's a very close fight. I like Gohan better so he wins.
And this is the theory behind this entire thread
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Ultimate Gohan vs SSJ Ikari Trunks
Gohan probably wins.
Ki Breaker wrote:Mystic Gohan vs golden freeza
Gohan. Freeza's stamina issue is his downfall.
jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character current Gohan can beat?
Golden Freeza.
Ki Breaker wrote:Current Tien vs Yamcha
Ultimate Jobber Battle! Yamcha still loses.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm

[spoiler]Hero Reborn

By: Steve9021

Dark Future Saga - Part 1: Fighting Firepower With Horsepower

Future Trunks Timeline. Age 780, hours before the death of Future Gohan, the evil Goku Black made his way across time and space in an attempt to get stronger, but even as the Phantom Saiyan arrived in front of Capsule Corporation, a survivor of one of his massacres had gathered the Dragon Balls and wished for the power to stop him from continuing on his desire to wipe the entire Omniverse of life,

Future West City,Just as Goku Black had been at long last able to track Future Trunks down by traveling through space-time to rid himself of his greatest enemy, a warrior with a striking resemblance to the Heartless Super Warrior had made his way from Earth to the same shattered future, having just arrived as Goku Black melted the entrance of the Capsule Corporation building separating him from Future Bulma, Future Trunks, and Future Bra. As before the Demon could harm them with his Violent Fierce God Slicer, he was confronted by Steven Bloodriver, one of the only known survivors of his attack on Earth from another Universe, however, now reborn into a hybrid of Phantom Saiyan and Shinso Vampire blood.Now directing all of his rekindled fury, hatred, malice, rage, and wrath at the boy, the snide Goku Black had snared ferally at Steven and attacked. But before the Demonic Being could even though, the 4-year-old savior had quickly raised his right arm to his left, then shouted “Shift into Turbo!” As a brilliant red light began to right away dazzlingly shine from the center of his wrist, the sudden burst of ancient power forces the young boy’s enemy back. Almost as if the hellish Goku Black were to have been struck by a solar flare from the Sun, itself. However, as soon as the crimson light faded, a device was now present on Steven’s wrist. Pulling out an old key from his left pocket with his free hand, the newest member of the Legendary Power Rangers yelled out “Red lightning reborn! Turbo power unleashed!” As he then had quickly moved both his arms together like if he was steering a vehicle, before putting his father’s key into his Turbo Morpher and Steven Bloodriver was now surrounded by an ethereal vermillion aura. Right before, the Earthling brought apart his arms to his sides as his hands were filled with a spectacularly radiating glow of crimson light. Then as quick as a flash, he transformed into a Power Ranger. “Red Turbo Ranger!” Yelled the newly born Red Ranger. As he became much more powerful than he was before.

Future Trunks: 3 million

Future Bra: 9.3 million

Steven Bloodriver: 210 million

Red Turbo Ranger Steven Bloodriver: 7.14 billion

Goku Black: 6.1 billion[/spoiler]

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:[spoiler]Hero Reborn

Future Trunks Timeline. Age 780, hours before the death of Future Gohan, the evil Goku Black made his way across time and space in an attempt to get stronger, but even as the Phantom Saiyan arrived in front of Capsule Corporation, a survivor of one of his massacres had gathered the Dragon Balls and wished for the power to stop him from continuing on his desire to wipe the entire Omniverse of life,

Future West City,Just as Goku Black had been at long last able to track Future Trunks down by traveling through space-time to rid himself of his greatest enemy, a warrior with a striking resemblance to the Heartless Super Warrior had made his way from Earth to the same shattered future, having just arrived as Goku Black melted the entrance of the Capsule Corporation building separating him from Future Bulma, Future Trunks, and Future Bra. As before the Demon could harm them with his Violent Fierce God Slicer, he was confronted by Steven Bloodriver, one of the only known survivors of his attack on Earth from another Universe, however, now reborn into a hybrid of Phantom Saiyan and Shinso Vampire blood.Now directing all of his rekindled fury, hatred, malice, rage, and wrath at the boy, the snide Goku Black had snared ferally at Steven and attacked. But before the Demonic Being could even though, the 4-year-old savior had quickly raised his right arm to his left, then shouted “Shift into Turbo!” As a brilliant red light began to right away dazzlingly shine from the center of his wrist, the sudden burst of ancient power forces the young boy’s enemy back. Almost as if the hellish Goku Black were to have been struck by a solar flare from the Sun, itself. However, as soon as the crimson light faded, a device was now present on Steven’s wrist. Pulling out an old key from his left pocket with his free hand, the newest member of the Legendary Power Rangers yelled out “Red lightning reborn! Turbo power unleashed!” As he then had quickly moved both his arms together like if he was steering a vehicle, before putting his father’s key into his Turbo Morpher and Steven Bloodriver was now surrounded by an ethereal vermillion aura. Right before, the Earthling brought apart his arms to his sides as his hands were filled with a spectacularly radiating glow of crimson light. Then as quick as a flash, he transformed into a Power Ranger. “Red Turbo Ranger!” Yelled the newly born Red Ranger. As he became much more powerful than he was before.

Few queries
What
Why
How
Lol
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue May 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:

Few queries
What
Why
How
Lol
1) Something I copy and paste to my works.

2) I don't have access to Microsoft Word all the time.

3) To copy when on a computer, just press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. Then to paste for what you have copied, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V. I hope I was helpful in teaching you this.

4) ROFLMAO.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue May 16, 2017 5:18 pm

ahill1 wrote:Goten SSJ vs Cell Junior
I don't think either Goten or Trunks ever surpassed Piccolo, and Piccolo is at best Cell Jr level. The Cell Junior wins.
dragonball0900 wrote:Good Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta

- Well first off, I'm of the opinion that Majin Vegeta's power boost was permanent. Bobbidi taking control over Vegeta and drawing out his hidden strength were separate events after all. Secondly, I think Vegeta was stronger than Good Boo, and that Good Boo only lasted longer against Pure Boo because of his regenerative powers. All in all, Id say that SS2 Vegeta would've had an excellent shot at beating Good Boo. He's got a greater power advantage than Goku had over Pure Boo and he doesn't have the stamina problems that Goku did.
- Pure Evil Boo is a different story altogether. Since he kept the majority of Fat Boo's strength, he's probably on par or even a little stronger than Vegeta. If it were anyone else, I'd say that Vegeta's skill and experience would give him a shot at winning, but you can't really expect to beat Majin Boo without some kind of power advantage, and Pure Evil Boo seemed much more competent than Good Boo did.
- Goku's weaker than Freeza at base, but I don't think it was by all that much. By my made-up numbers, he's a smidge stronger than King Cold and a lot more skilled. While it isn't a one-sided beat down like Trunks vs King Cold was, Goku shouldn't have too much trouble.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm

New match:

Slim Boo vs. Super Boo
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:

Few queries
What
Why
How
Lol

3) To copy when on a computer, just press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. Then to paste for what you have copied, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V. I hope I was helpful in teaching you this.

4) ROFLMAO.
1- I would love to see it :)

2- Shame really :(

3- Instructions unclear
Noah wrote:New match:

Slim Boo vs. Super Boo
Gohan wins because he is the coolest and I like him the best!
slim buu takes it

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: Few queries
What
Why
How
Lol

4) ROFLMAO.
1- I would love to see it :)

2- Shame really :(

3- Instructions unclear
Noah wrote:New match:

Slim Boo vs. Super Boo
Gohan wins because he is the coolest and I like him the best!
slim buu takes it
1) I am still working on a Saga name, but here you go. [spoiler]Hero Reborn

Saga - Part 1: Fighting Firepower With Horsepower

Future Trunks Timeline. Age 780, hours before of what would been the tragic death of Future Gohan, the evil Goku Black made his way across time and space in an attempt to get stronger, but even as the Phantom Saiyan arrived in front of Capsule Corporation, a survivor of one of his massacres had gathered the Black Star Dragon Balls and wished for the power to stop him from continuing on his desire to wipe out life,

Future West City,

Just as the barbaric Goku Black had been at long last able to track Future Trunks down by traveling through space-time to rid himself of his greatest enemy, a young warrior looking strikingly similar to him had made his way from Earth to the same shattered future, having just arrived as Goku Black melted the entrance of the dilapidated Capsule Corporation building separating him from Future Bulma, Future Trunks, and Future Bra. As before the Jet-Black Demon of Despair could harm them with his Violent Fierce God Slicer, he was confronted by Steven Bloodriver, the only known survivor of his attack on Earth of another Universe, however, now reborn from his dying wish to the last living Shenron in his version of Dragon World’s Earth into the first hybrid of Phantom Saiyan and Shinso Vampire blood to have ever come into being.

Now directing all of his rekindled fury, hatred, malice, rage, and wrath at the small boy, the snide Goku Black had snared ferally at Steven and attacked. But before the Demonic Being could even though, the 4-year-old savior had quickly raised his right arm to his left, then shouted “Shift into Turbo!” As a brilliant red light began to right away dazzlingly shine from the center of his wrist, the sudden burst of ancient power forces the young Steven Bloodriver’s enemy back. Almost as if the hellish Goku Black were to have been struck by a solar flare from the Sun, itself. However, as soon as the crimson light faded, a device was now present on Steven’s wrist. Pulling out an old key from his left pocket with his free hand, the last member of the Legendary Power Rangers yelled out “Red lightning reborn! Turbo power unleashed!” As he then had quickly moved both his arms together like if he was steering a vehicle, before putting his mentor’s key into his Turbo Morpher and Steven Bloodriver was now surrounded by an ethereal vermillion aura. Right before, the fearless Earthling brought apart his arms to his sides as his hands were filled with a spectacularly radiating glow of extraordinary crimson light. Then as quick as a flash, he transformed into one of the Warriors of Hope, a Power Ranger. “Red Turbo Ranger!” Yelled the newly born Red Ranger. As he became much more powerful than he was only moments before during his first battle against the obdurately gruff Goku Black.

Unable to believe or accept what had just happened right in front of him, Goku Black had caught himself in midair and charged Steven again. While Future Bulma, Future Trunks, and Future Bra could scarcely believe their eyes when a child Power Ranger of all people had surprised them by coming to their rescue. Before the ultimate enemy of their family had unleashed his Lightning Shower Rain upon the Red Turbo Ranger, but the countless black beams making up his Lightning Shower Rain had all simultaneously met the same result in failing to harm their target, as before they could even hit Steven, the teenage warrior had simply raised his right hand to catch every last one of the razor-like energy needles to have them neutralized in his palm. Right before, the further outraged Goku Black had then charged his Dark Kamehameha, only for the Red Turbo Warrior to have used teleportation and deliver a powerful chop to the Heartless Super Warrior’s back. Dark Goku spun downward, out of control, only to be met by a powerful kick from Steven Bloodriver. A brief instant passed before the son of Akasha Bloodriver slammed the Demonic Saiyan to the ground with a double fist. But even as the reborn Dark Demon Realm Supreme Kai had gotten up and brought his hands together for a Kamehameha, young Red Turbo Ranger Steven had landed and pulled both his hands behind his right hip. “Kamehameha…” Still staring daggers at his sworn enemy, the Black Demon cried out. “Pray to whatever so-called God you believe in, son of Akasha! As once I am done blowing you to cosmic dust, everyone else here on this Earth, those beyond it, and even those over in the Other World will be meeting the same fate as you! KAMEHAMEHA!”

“—TO THE TENTH POWER!” Steven Bloodriver released the blazing red Kamehameha, already knowing it was more than enough to match Goku Black’s Black Kamehameha. As the Red Ranger’s 10x Kamehameha having done just that. The devilish Phantom Saiyan’s hands faltered and fell. He felt his own attack fade, and felt Steven’s blast overcome him, lifting his body into the edge of the atmosphere. Son Goku Black felt pain as his body was slowly reduced to nothing, terror as his eyes met those of the young Red Turbo Ranger, Steven Bloodriver, staring back at him without remorse, and worst of all – defeat at the hands of the son of a mere mortal woman. “How is this even possible?! I am the one true ultimate warrior! I’m supposed to be the strongest warrior the Universe has ever seen!”

However, upon the destruction of the snide asshole, Steven had suddenly, sensed the arrival of Future Gohan. But the Turbo Warrior was long gone before the son of Goku could have arrived, with Steven having used his Telekinesis to patch West City up, just before leaving in a flash. As he made his return back home.

Power Levels:

2) Thanks for your concern. :P

3) Are so serious? :shock:

4) Mr. Buu: Slim vs. Super Buu (Base Form)? Well, while the Majin Buu who got on the Subway Diet gets his revenge, Super Buu gets to meet Mecha Frieza.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 am

MSSJ Goku & Gohan vs Perfect Cell

Conditions.
- This is Cell post-IT kamehameha.
- Goku has taken a senzu while Cell. Gohan has also joined in.
- Cell cannot self destruct or make Cell Jrs
- All fighters are fighting for their lives
- No SSJ2 for Gohan
- The earth is indestructible

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 am

AvatarReiko wrote:MSSJ Goku & Gohan vs Perfect Cell

Conditions.
- No SSJ2 for Gohan
If it's after IT kamehameha, then it's obvious that Goku and Gohan are going to win. Cell was slightly tired, to the point where Goku would be able to defeat Cell if he wasn't himself tired. And if Gohan on his side, it's possible that both of them teaming up can win.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

Conditions.
- No SSJ2 for Gohan
Father son teamup wins, cell is worn out and the duo knows how each other fight, the teamwork will be great

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Android Arc Gohan runs the gauntlet:

vs Vegeta (Frieza arc, against First Form Frieza)

vs First Form Frieza

vs Second Form Frieza

vs Piccolo (Frieza arc, fused with Nail)

vs Third Form Frieza

vs Vegeta (Frieza arc, against Final Form Frieza)

vs Goku (Frieza arc, no Kaioken allowed)

vs Final Form Frieza (suppressed against Vegeta and Goku)

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Android Arc Gohan runs the gauntlet:
Oh!

My favourite Gohan design.
vs Vegeta (Frieza arc, against First Form Frieza)

vs First Form Frieza

vs Second Form Frieza

vs Piccolo (Frieza arc, fused with Nail)

vs Third Form Frieza

vs Vegeta (Frieza arc, against Final Form Frieza)

vs Goku (Frieza arc, no Kaioken allowed)

vs Final Form Frieza (suppressed against Vegeta and Goku)
He'd clear up until Goku, then it's a hard stop at Freeza if he beats his dad somehow.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Fri May 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Android Saga Gohan should definitely be more powerful than anyone in the Freeza Saga short of Freeza himself. If he loses against Goku, it would only be due to his unwillingness to pummel his own dad -- in terms of power he should be well above 3,000,000. Didn't he hit something like 3,600,000 during a rage-boost moment vs. Freeza? If so, his non-raging base form should've definitely passed that mark during the pre-Android training.

Considering how far ahead of the other Saiyans he ends up once he finally does go Super Saiyan in the Cell Games, he's probably actually stronger than base Goku or Vegeta during the Android Saga -- the only reason he doesn't seem super powerful before the Cell Games is because he can't go Super Saiyan yet and all of their opponents at this point are too much for the Saiyans to handle without transforming. If he'd learned how to transform sooner, he might have even stood a chance against #18... or at least pushed her to get serious right away rather than being so weak that she could just play around with him until he was worn down like she did with Vegeta.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Pantalones wrote:Android Saga Gohan should definitely be more powerful than anyone in the Freeza Saga short of Freeza himself. If he loses against Goku, it would only be due to his unwillingness to pummel his own dad -- in terms of power he should be well above 3,000,000. Didn't he hit something like 3,600,000 during a rage-boost moment vs. Freeza? If so, his non-raging base form should've definitely passed that mark during the pre-Android training.

Considering how far ahead of the other Saiyans he ends up once he finally does go Super Saiyan in the Cell Games, he's probably actually stronger than base Goku or Vegeta during the Android Saga -- the only reason he doesn't seem super powerful before the Cell Games is because he can't go Super Saiyan yet and all of their opponents at this point are too much for the Saiyans to handle without transforming. If he'd learned how to transform sooner, he might have even stood a chance against #18... or at least pushed her to get serious right away rather than being so weak that she could just play around with him until he was worn down like she did with Vegeta.
Well I do agree that Android Arc surpasses his rage boosts from the Frieza Arc, I also have him surpassing Goku from Frieza arc. Though I don't really agree with Gohan surpassing the Android Arc base saiyans. The reasons why:

- In the ROSAT training when Goku and Gohan recently enter the room, Gohan said that he would delay Goku's training since he was much weaker than Goku (that was on the moment Goku wanted Gohan to be a SSJ), and Goku agreed with this. If Gohan was stronger than Goku in base, Goku wouldn't delay his own training boosts since he would be training with a stronger Gohan, unless he transforms into a SSJ. However, Gohan did indicate he would be an obstacle for Goku's training, so I don't think Base Gohan was above of Base Goku and Vegeta yet. Though he might be around Base Future Trunks level, which is still stronger than Base Goku from the Frieza Arc.

- In the Cell Games, all the Z fighters were expecting Goku to be the strongest, to still be above Gohan, even when both were transformed in a SSJ, and they were surprised they were proven wrong. If Android Arc Gohan was stronger than Base Goku, the other Z fighters would have agreed with Goku that Gohan was stronger than him right from the start, and they also knew Gohan's high potential in increasing boosts.

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Conditions.
- No SSJ2 for Gohan
I think Cell takes it. He still had a lot of power in reserve, since he was only toying with Goku. If he got serious, which he likely would've once they pushed him far enough, I don't see Goku and Gohan winning. Ganging up on a stronger opponent doesn't really work in DB in most instances.

Mercenary Tao vs generic Freeza goons
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93