The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:54 am

Gog wrote:Hirudigarn V Buuhan
Buuhan, easy.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 am

Zamasu55 wrote:Buuhan, easy.
Could you please explain why?
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 am

Probably Boohan, but anyways....

Manwolf vs. Pamput
Chi-Chi vs. Lady Tsunade (both at their prime)
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 am

Zeno sama vs. Dai Tori-Bot shin sama

The Ruler of everything vs the ruler of everything

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 am

I'd say that Buuhan might have the edge on winning the fight, considering that SSJ3 Gotenks at first was winning against the untransformed Hirudigarn, but was later defeated.
DBZAOTA482 wrote: Manwolf vs. Pamput
Pamput wins this fight.
The next one I don't know.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:Buuhan, easy.
Could you please explain why?
Mate, do you really think Buuhan would get beaten by Ssj3 Goku?

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Golden fifth form Frieza vs *10 Kaioken ssjb Goku

Base late teen Gotenks(both Goten and trunks can go ssj2 and are on par with base cell games Gohan, In their bases.) Vs mastered ssj2 mystic Gohan *10 Kaioken.(assuming mystic as his base).

Majin Buu saga Piccolo vs all the Cell jr's.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Probably Boohan, but anyways....

Manwolf vs. Pamput

Tsunade wins, Chi-Chi's best feats just don't compare,Hirudigarn beat ssj3 Gotenks so ssj3 Goku in the movie is far stronger, still Buuhan wins.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Mate, do you really think Buuhan would get beaten by Ssj3 Goku?
No, but I also don't believe that Goku would be able to beat someone who trounced Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Gotenks. Goku's victory over Hirudegarn is likely based on the anime's "Pure Boo is strongest Boo" nonsense, though if you want to rationalize a way for this to work with the manga, you could say that Goku's victory was a combination of a majorly overpowered attack (the Dragon Fist) and that Hirudegarn was weakened a lot after Trunks cut off his tail.

More than that, two word responses are a terrible way to start discussions as they don't really say anything. If you read some of the posts on the first page of the thread, you'd see that people hoped that posters would put some thought into their responses, and not just type "Gohan gets wrecked" or "Piccolo pwns".
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 pm

1) Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs. Present Zamasu.

2) Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta (Future Trunks Saga) vs. Future Zamasu.

3) Xeno Goku vs. Goku Black.

4) Rusty Super Saiyan Gohan (Resurrection F) vs. Merged Zamasu.

5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

6) Super Baby Vegeta 2 vs. Copy-Vegeta. (Both of equal power.)

7) Majin Vegeta vs. The Grand Priest.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Yeah I agree that people should explain their reasons of why someone is the winner of a versus. Most of the times I don't get explanations of why "x" is the winner, instead I just get a short answers (specially short answers that don't make sense that much).

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs. Present Zamasu.

5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

1)Hard to say. Depends on how GT power levels compare to Super. If I had ot choose I would Say Gogeta would win as long as he doesn't screw around.

2)Gogeta is way stronger.

3) Dunno.

4) :eh:

5) Dunno

6) Equal power, huh? Copy Vegeta could probably edge out a win. He has skills of real Vegeta and those really improved after Whis training.

7) :lol:

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Shlugo wrote:

5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

1)Hard to say. Depends on how GT power levels compare to Super. If I had ot choose I would Say Gogeta would win as long as he doesn't screw around.

2)Gogeta is way stronger.

3) Dunno.

4) :eh:

5) Dunno

6) Equal power, huh? Copy Vegeta could probably edge out a win. He has skills of real Vegeta and those really improved after Whis training.

7) :lol:
1) Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Baby Saga) vs. Roh.

2) Super Saiyan Blue Goku (Universe Survival Saga) vs. Bergamo, Lavender, and Basil.

3) Kid Goku (Rematch Against King Piccolo) vs. Berry Kahn.

4) Track Suit Gohan vs. The Potara Fusion of Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black and Future Zamasu!

5) Oolong.

6) Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta vs. Super Saiyan Track Suit Gohan.

7) General Blue vs. Whis.
[spoiler]with his Warrior's Pride

: Salagir, Wiz, and Boomstick with his Flash Fist Crush

Spopovitch and Yamu with his Final Blow and Final Strike respectively

before he had made his way to his next victims with his Violent Fierce God Slicer - Scythe opening a rift in space and time for him to invade. But before the Super Saiyan God son of Goku and the Jelly Saiyan would have had thrown down, Copy-Vegeta notices the injured Vegeta crawling away from the Z Fighters and responds by trying to execute him with his Reaper Scythe, only for Steven to appear and catch the Supervillain’s Scythe with a perfect barehanded blade block, before then casually snapping the powerful Copy-Vegeta’s Dread Scythe in half with a modest flick of his wrists, and placed a hand an inch from the Dark Prince’s heart with both the index and middle fingers outstretched.

In the next instant, and far too fast for even Copy-Vegeta’s eyes to see, the two folded back into a punch and rammed into the Commeson Clone’s chest. And with a gasp of pain, Copy-Vegeta felt the One-Inch Punch destroy both his smug facade and his complacency about his very dark path of destruction going on to be utterly unchallenged by all of the remaining living Gods, mortals, and Demons alike from beyond the long-since-destroyed world of his.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:Mate, do you really think Buuhan would get beaten by Ssj3 Goku?
No, but I also don't believe that Goku would be able to beat someone who trounced Ultimate Gohan and SS3 Gotenks. Goku's victory over Hirudegarn is likely based on the anime's "Pure Boo is strongest Boo" nonsense, though if you want to rationalize a way for this to work with the manga, you could say that Goku's victory was a combination of a majorly overpowered attack (the Dragon Fist) and that Hirudegarn was weakened a lot after Trunks cut off his tail.

More than that, two word responses are a terrible way to start discussions as they don't really say anything. If you read some of the posts on the first page of the thread, you'd see that people hoped that posters would put some thought into their responses, and not just type "Gohan gets wrecked" or "Piccolo pwns".

The outcome was so obvious that I didn't even need two words.

5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

- Present Zamasu should be Buutenks tier or something like that. Ssj4 Gogeta would annihilate him in instants.
- Gogeta is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger, but Future Zamasu is immortal, thus can't be defeated even if his opponent's miles above him.
- It's really difficult to tell how strong DB Heroes characters are.
- Is this a joke?
- No clue.
- Well, they're basically the same person with the same power, so it's a draw, isn't it?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 pm

simtek34 wrote:Zeno sama vs. Dai Tori-Bot shin sama

Dai Tori-Bot shin sama crushes Zeno sama. Seriously this is the stomp of all stomps.

Regardless

Goku V The Marvel Universe

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:The outcome was so obvious that I didn't even need two words.
If you don't have anything interesting to say about a particular match-up, why bother responding at all? And it's not that obvious, given that Gog felt a need to ask the question.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Gog wrote:
simtek34 wrote:Zeno sama vs. Dai Tori-Bot shin sama

Dai Tori-Bot shin sama crushes Zeno sama. Seriously this is the stomp of all stomps.

Regardless

Goku V The Marvel Universe
Goku can defeat most of the avengers. However may have problems with sentry, blue marvel, Phoenix, untapped legion, galactus, Odin, moleculeman, thanos. A lot of people can defeat goku. Heck reed richards can beat him with a plan and ultimate nullifier. Goku is cocky and will give anyone a chance to power up or prepare. So that's goku's biggest flaw. That's why most of these higher cosmic forces, hyper geniuses, and magic Users can defeat Goku. Goku has no chance in my opinion in an actual battle no tricks. Goku loses to sentry. Sentry is the marvel version of super man with more powers.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:36 pm

5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

1) Is that for real? Present Zamasu is probably just high SSJ2-tier, SSJ4 itself it's overkill, but SSJ4 Gogeta? Just his smirk erases Zamasu worse than the way Beerus did it.
2) Future Zamasu is immortal, but could his immortality endure Gogeta Blue's Soul Punisher? I don't think so.
3) Don't know much about Heroes and Xeno Goku, pass.
4) You're kidding right? Merged Zamasu is worlds above Freeza in his first form that punished Gohan, against Merged Zamasu the odds are 100% for him to be decimated.
5) Scarz is just a normal human being, it took Goku and his super strenght to stop Oolong, she dies.
6) They being at equal power is a hard one, Super Baby Vegeta because he has better techniques that could be useful to beat Copy-Vegeta, but this Vegeta is a copy from the one that was trained by Whis, so yeah it could go either way.
7) :lol: Daishinkan blinks and Majin Vegeta is erased from the whole existence for all the eternity.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Freeza Fukkatsu No F goes through the ultimate Doujisn Guantlet.

Rules: Freeza's golden form is mastered, and he can bulk it up giving him a double increase in power, but a ten percent decrease in speed.

Freeza V SS5 Rigor

Freeza V Bra (Senzu Beans)

Freeza V Xicor(SS5)

Freeza V SS5 Broly

Bonus round

Freeza V Ize

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Noah wrote:
5) Oolong vs. Scarz.

1) Is that for real? Present Zamasu is probably just high SSJ2-tier, SSJ4 itself it's overkill, but SSJ4 Gogeta? Just his smirk erases Zamasu worse than the way Beerus did it.
2) Future Zamasu is immortal, but could his immortality endure Gogeta Blue's Soul Punisher? I don't think so.
3) Don't know much about Heroes and Xeno Goku, pass.
4) You're kidding right? Merged Zamasu is worlds above Freeza in his first form that punished Gohan, against Merged Zamasu the odds are 100% for him to be decimated.
5) Scarz is just a normal human being, it took Goku and his super strenght to stop Oolong, she dies.
6) They being at equal power is a hard one, Super Baby Vegeta because he has better techniques that could be useful to beat Copy-Vegeta, but this Vegeta is a copy from the one that was trained by Whis, so yeah it could go either way.
7) :lol: Daishinkan blinks and Majin Vegeta is erased from the whole existence for all the eternity.
1) Vegito Blue vs. Toppo and Jiren.

2) Ultimate Gohan vs. Rusty Super Saiyan Gohan (Resurrection F)

3) Grotesque Merged Zamasu vs. Scarz.