The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 am

SSJ4 Gohan VS Yi Xing Long and Super Yi Xing Long.

Heroes says SSJ4 Gohan is stronger than both Goku and Vegeta (even more evidenced that it takes both of them to stop Gohans attack in their team attack) so do you think the gap between Gohan and the other 2 is enough to take on Yi Xing Long with better luck than his father did?
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sat May 13, 2017 10:18 am

Piccolo(Cell Games) vs 3x Perfect Cell

Note:Cell is using Tien's multiform technique

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat May 13, 2017 11:08 am

dbzfan619 wrote:Current Roshi (DBS) vs King Kai? Who wins?
I don't care about Super, but when I finally got around to adding Resurrection F to my movies power levels list, I gave Muten Roshi a PL of 5,000. That's comfortably over Kaio's 3,500, so I guess Roshi would win that one.
dragonball0900 wrote:BOD Krillin vs BOD Yamcha
I'll assume "BOD" means "Beginning of DragonBall" a.k.a. their first appearances, and my gut says that Kuririn would win. He was more of a contender compared to Goku and had more in the way of proper training even before Muten Roshi took him in.
ahill1 wrote:Semi Perfect Cell vs 50% Freeza
When presenting this match in real life instead of fantasy la-la land, Cell is obviously far stronger than Freeza and wins easily.
dragonball0900 wrote:Kid Krillin, before his training with Roshi, runs the gaunlet.

BOD Krillin vs Mr Satan
BOD Krillin vs Videl
BOD Krillin vs BOD Chi Chi
BOD Krillin vs BOD Yamcha
Pretty sure that Kuririn sweeps right on through here. Yamcha at the end is the only one who'd give him trouble.
Bullza wrote:Ultimate Gohan vs Enraged Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Vegeta becoming "stronger than (SS3) Goku" from his short-lived anger burst doesn't really say anything about how he compares to the much-stronger-than-Goku Ultimate Gohan. I doubt his power shot up that much.
KentalSSJ6 wrote:SSJ4 Gohan VS Yi Xing Long and Super Yi Xing Long.
Heroes says SSJ4 Gohan is stronger than both Goku and Vegeta (even more evidenced that it takes both of them to stop Gohans attack in their team attack) so do you think the gap between Gohan and the other 2 is enough to take on Yi Xing Long with better luck than his father did?
I guess Gohan being stronger with Super Saiyan 4 than Goku and Vegeta comes from the notion that SS4 is based on dormant power. That said, it's hard to judge considering GT's wonky power level logic. I guess Gohan might be able to handle regular Yi Xing Long, but Super Yi Xing Long is on a TOTALLY different level that nothing short of a Goku/Vegeta Fusion could hope to handle.
AvatarReiko wrote:Piccolo(Cell Games) vs 3x Perfect Cell
Note:Cell is using Tien's multiform technique
I tend to assume that the power Cell used to fight Goku was his normal maximum, and his further so-called full power and bloated state beyond that were a method of forcing extra power like Super Saiyan Grades 2 and 3. So if that "normal" level is what gets divided by 3 for this fight... Piccolo has a little bit of a power edge over each Cell clone, but not enough that he can fight all three of them at once. Piccolo still gets overwhelmed after a little while.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat May 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Kaboom wrote:I'll assume "BOD" means "Beginning of DragonBall" a.k.a. their first appearances, and my gut says that Kuririn would win. He was more of a contender compared to Goku and had more in the way of proper training even before Muten Roshi took him in.
Really? 'Cause I remember Yamcha at least putting up a fight against Goku, whereas all Kuririn got when he fought Goku that one time was a cartoon dust cloud before he tagged out.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Yeah I also believe that BOD Krillin is weaker than BOD Yamcha since Yamcha has the Wolf Fang Fist technique and could easily defeat Krillin with that. Even though there's no indication with who is stronger, it just seems to me that Yamcha was stronger than Krillin at that point of the series.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Kaboom wrote:I'll assume "BOD" means "Beginning of DragonBall" a.k.a. their first appearances, and my gut says that Kuririn would win. He was more of a contender compared to Goku and had more in the way of proper training even before Muten Roshi took him in.
Really? 'Cause I remember Yamcha at least putting up a fight against Goku, whereas all Kuririn got when he fought Goku that one time was a cartoon dust cloud before he tagged out.
Y'know what, yeah, I'm probably mis-remembering that earlier stuff. What stuck out in my mind was that Goku only had any trouble with Yamcha because he was hungry, and may have improved a little bit by the time he went seeking training from Muten Roshi. But I guess considering both Yamcha and Kuririn to be easy pickings for Goku just makes it harder to judge who's stronger between them.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sat May 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Kaboom wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:
Y'know what, yeah, I'm probably mis-remembering that earlier stuff. What stuck out in my mind was that Goku only had any trouble with Yamcha because he was hungry, and may have improved a little bit by the time he went seeking training from Muten Roshi. But I guess considering both Yamcha and Kuririn to be easy pickings for Goku just makes it harder to judge who's stronger between them.
There's also the fact that Goku lost his tail after the Pilaf incident. If regaining his tail made him stronger, then the opposite should also be true, right?
Besides, cut Yamcha some slack. BoDB is the only time period where he can be stronger than Kuririn, with him only catching up somewhat during the 22nd Budokai.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Here's another one:

Good Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta

Considering that Good Buu is stronger than normal SSJ2 Vegeta based on how his fight with Kid Buu went, how the match would be if he faced SSJ2 Majin Vegeta?

Evil Gray Buu vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta

If Good Buu loses, what if Evil Buu comes to scene?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun May 14, 2017 3:10 am

Now that episode has dropped

Mystic Gohan vs golden freeza
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:16 am

Goten SSJ vs Cell Junior

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun May 14, 2017 4:45 am

Ultimate Gohan vs SSJ Ikari Trunks

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Ultimate Gohan vs SSJ Ikari Trunks
Gohan, he busted SSB equally
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun May 14, 2017 8:21 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Now that episode has dropped

Freeza gets wasted. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan could hang with SSJB Goku. Albeit quite briefly.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:45 am

ahill1 wrote:Goten SSJ vs Cell Junior
If it's before the ROSAT training, I have to say the Cell Junior wins, if it's after the ROSAT training, they are probably equal but considering Cell Jr's various techniques and Goten's inexperience to fight, I'd have to say the Cell Jr.

What if King Cold vs Base Goku (BOG)

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Strongest character current Gohan can beat?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun May 14, 2017 12:51 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character current Gohan can beat?
I will get ballsy and say Vegeta, solely because he at full power was able to go toe to with blue and land as many hits as he took, while Vegeta was busy being a husband, changing diapers, giving up on Saiyan name for his child and every other disappointing thing possible..

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon May 15, 2017 7:41 am

They're evenly matched. My understanding is that Goku was still holding back in his Blue form against Gohan. Could go either way.

Ikari Trunks' energy was powerful enough to destroy a body of an immortal being and he was strong enough to fight an injured Merged Zamasu. Trunks wins.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:47 am

Gohan's still nowhere near the Gods. Golden Frieza wins.
See above.
jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character current Gohan can beat?
Probably Black Goku, before unlocking SsjR.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon May 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Current Tien vs Yamcha

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Current Tien vs Yamcha
Tien easily. He has always been above Yamcha and Chiaotzu.

Golden Frieza wins. I have Gohan far above SSJ2 Goku and SSJ3 Goku, but far below SSJB Goku, much closer to the former, given the boost of the Ultimate form, is less than the SSJB boost. Gohan at most is stronger than an hypotethical Second Form Frieza from the ROF arc.